Player Exhibitionist

5 minutes ago, BadIdea57 said:

The breaking system goes hand in hand with the degradation system on this mod.

Without the right idea and understanding - showed you part of the formula once -  i follow the old programmers rule: " Never touch a running system !"

n one game I entered Volkihar castle with the usual equipment for player and followers (Serana) with 2 weapons and armor. But after a while i must use the weapons and armor which i can find on dead enemies and Serana was fighting nude. (Now this could be become more difficult when using my own mod)

Yeah, tried to understand it but...failed haha

Oddly founc myself with a iron dagger sometime that never did brake, lost it eventually but not by breaking, lucky dagger i guess

That is what i do, use it with your mod ! Dragonborn is in combat the cuirass break, she cant use attire and reeuip armor for a little while or if she has to find weapons but tries to loot but cant have one because of the midas touch :smile:

Awesome and stressful :smile:

• 6 months later...

@Adetu Is there a way that you could add an option in the mcm that would make the followers immune to the naked trap at start of the dungeons ?

For the curse i can put it to zero for the follower and only be the player and i would like the same option for the traps

Thank you for the answer

4 hours ago, Adetu said:

Programming is no problem, but if your followers are immune the trap seem not to make sense anymore in the actual form, since you can give them all your equipment go into the dungeon and take it back. Maybe you have something else in mind ?

Thanks for the fast reply,

1) I play with devious follower and the way i play, is that my dragonborn gets protected by the followers, so i want my dragonborn to lose her items and tries to find them while the follower protect her.  I use also Devious cursed loot, and my dragonborn gets tied up a lot searching her items. It's an option that for my style of play that i would like.  I dont want to switch my items to a follower because like you said it would defeat the purpose of the mod and i like it too much :) I would really like that option for roleplay, a curse that only the dragonborn have.

2)Lately, i am having a little bit of a problem that i didnt have with the fade to black, after entering the dungeons the explosion and camera spin is ok and then the fade to black happens and my screen freeze.  I tried to check if other mod interfere or something like that but i am a little lost.  with my party of followers (3) maybe i am taxing the program or something, well if the scripts doesnt use the follower it may help unfreeze or something like that.  I am no programmer so i dont really know what i am talkbout about

Thank you and saw that your Fallout 3 mods has been finished, are you going back to skyrim :) ?

Edit : When i enter alone the mod goes normally when i enter with my followers, the fade to black freeze, maybe it's a incompatibility with the follower framework that i use... i dont really know

12 minutes ago, Adetu said:

I do not intend to break my mod with this option.  To improve your situation I recommend :

1) If you do not have the dragonsoul spell, than buy it from Farengar and smuggle some more stuff into the dungeon.
2) Teach your followers to fight with magic instead with weapons.

EFF (Enhanced follower framework) has an option to train your followers and teach them new spells (but I never tested it)
In case you are using AFT I remember that there are nice options to handle the follower outfits,
but this is done everytime the player changes a cell (Similar to my mod). It is possible that there is a conflict with player exhibitionist.
-> Try to disable outfit management.
At the moment AFT I do not use by myself, since I can see a difference in gameplay speed compare to EFF (on my weak computer).

Last the fade to black effect is coating the running of the scripts when entering a dungeon.
If you have a papyrus log I can have a look inside. Sometimes it is helpful.

No problem, i was just asking if you would want to , it was a roleplay thing

1- I dont want to smuggle things inside, i want my dragonborn to take ennemies weapons and armor and i already got the teach magic mod.

2- I am using a new framework it is called Nether Follower Framework, i check with TES5 and there was no sign of conflict but i will go start my papyrus logging to send you.

Thank you for the help i appreciate.  (alone i got no problem but with the followers the fade to black get stuck and i need to reset my computer)

Be right back

2 hours ago, Adetu said:

New idea: Instead of the 2 seconds timing delay the player should be in some distance of the gate to trigger the trap ! (Could be better ?) 

sure how do i do that ?

2 hours ago, Adetu said:

- I do not have the plan to add this spell to the forbidden summons of Player exhibitionist when updatet !

:(

But did you say update to one my favorite mod ??? :):):)

2 hours ago, Adetu said:

- While the third is completely dressed up --> Because: If the trap triggers immediately behind the door sometimes not all followers are already inside of the dungeon, Followers still outside will keep their equipment

Yeah i had that, good to know

-----------------------------------------------------

Just want to take the time to thank you for all the help you give me, i love this mod ( i think you know that already)

I made some test in other dungeons and some worked fine, and i think that your idea for the delay should be great because when i enter alone there is no problem.

Ill test the summoning to see if it changes something

Edit : Here is the log with the debug information on :

Papyrus.2.log

2 hours ago, Adetu said:

- Nether follower framework has a summon spell

--> Let your followers wait outside (A little work to command separately)

--> Go inside and wait until the trap triggered

--> Summon your follower with the spell they will keep the equipment

--> Command your followers to follow again (With EFF this is not necessary) 

You are WONDERFULL ! FANTASTIC ! GENIUS !

That worked PERFECTLY and with no freeze :)  And better when i summoned my follower they had all their equipments for my roleplaying like i wanted.

I really think there is a little problem between the delay of the two mods

26 minutes ago, Adetu said:

They are connected to the standard naked comments of citizens. If you are using any mod that disabled these comments re override the scripts they will not work

Thanks i will check if i have any mods that might block these comments.

• 4 weeks later...

Can any1 reproduce stamina draining bug with requiem mod enabled? When i run, stamina drains very fast. I have tried numerous mod orders but it looks like requeim plus this mod creates this bug. If this error is reproduceable for other people then can author make a fix of it?

Edit: Looks like it is due to mass system of reqiuem mod uses. Before mod triggers, it is 1.0 effective mass, after the mod triggers, effective mass goes to 101.0, which means player has 100x that he is allowed to carry. But it does not give any weight on character screen so no mass is really given on the PC. Can you look at the scripts and check if you can fix this?

Edit 2: It works but you need to disable run exhaustion feature of requiem from MCM menu of it

Wow, I wish I found this earlier, can't wait to try it out!

One suggestion if not too hard, maybe for step 6 of the attire curse event, you could make it an optional, "no underpants" step?  This is because a lot of us use Nise's The Amazing World of Bikini Armor, and the Bikini Underwear never gets stripped properly.  I know this can cause trouble with schlongs and DD chastity belts, so that's why I suggest making it an optional switch in the MCM Menu.

(P.S. I hope everything is okay with your mom, if not my thoughts are with you.  I know what it's like losing a mother...)

I'm glad to hear you're still working on this.  I finally got a chance to play with it a bit.

The curse part seems to change only on enter/exit of a dungeon, and doesn't seem to work for the PC right now.  Is that correct?  I think it would be better if the curse levels were timed, and progressive.  So, for every game hour (or custom time) spent in the dungeon, an additional level would be applied, forcing you to remove more and more of your clothes, until fully naked.  Then of course you can't redress until the levels start to fade.  But I don't see my follower ever remove anything other than the main piece of armor, and even if I get my character to level 2, I am not punished for wearing clothing.

Also, a thought on the Midas feature.  It would be fitting if some of the Midas effects caused your clothes to be affected - like the burning effect burns some or all of your clothes away!  Or maybe the poison cloud compels you to strip, or maybe the animated skeleton rips your clothes off instead of doing damage, when it scores a hit.

• 1 month later...

Nice mod and great ideas. I like the "heat" feature, forcing you into nudity after some time, but I don't like that the prolonged nudity triggers on unrelated nakedness aswell - going to sleep naked in an tavern (with DCUR), having sex etc. Would be nice if there was a MCM option to trigger it only in conjunction with "limited dressed up time".

On 9/16/2018 at 9:47 PM, Adetu said:

Starting the forced nude time only when the full dressed up time has elapsed is possible. But when the dressed up timer is interruped and the player is stripped because of any other event the full dressed up time would start again when the player equips a body armor or clothing again. Is that what you're thinking of ?

For everything else, especially measuring how long the player is dressed up when the dressed up time was interrupted, a realization is too expensive for the achieved effect.

Hmm, so whenever I dress up, the timer resets and I don't have to worry about becoming an exhibitionist again? Doesn't seem to be what I want, but I can see how constant tracking would be too expensive. How about this:

I think before using the mod I thought it would work this way:

3 Phases

1. Everything's fine (no effect)

2. Can only undress, but not redress.

3. Must undress immediately.

Phase 1: Duration x, then progress to phase 2.

Phase 2: Duration y. After duration expires, or if undressed (voluntarily or involutarily) before that time, progress to phase 3. This phase allows player agency by offering the option to transfer to phase 3 earlier, which might be beneficial (for example, to time your exhibitionist phases to not occur during city visits).

Phase 3: Duration z, then progress to phase 1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...