[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

I've been having an issue with one of these mods I was hoping maybe you could help me.

The Tera Online Human Male Robe 18a doesnt seem to work correctly. The armor shows fine in the inventory menu but when I equip it my characters body disappears. Does he need to be set to a certain weight for it to show? Thanks!

I hope to see more armors for males soon. : D

Virgils armor from DMC would be awesome. -hinthint- ;D

@IronDawid

hahah thank you man, i really appreciate it.I'm glad to see you guys enjoyin' my mods.

Oh and don't worry about DS2 stuffs, i'll start workin' on them after tomorrow i think. Because i'm still finishing my Zelda mega pack that i'll post tomorrow.

After that i'll try some weapons xD

@COLOCO

Oh that armor looks like that champion one, from DA2, Isn't it?

@alpalia

Not actually, brother.

It's an awesome mod,called magicka sabers by Lord Haun. If you wanna give it a try, here's the link:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3174

@ahkrin

Actually, i don't remember if i made the body slider support for Robe 18a.

But i think i didn't, because i didn't post Weight Slider supported on the title.I'll check here my files to be sure than i tell you here.

I have some models here from DMC series to give it a try, i'll try one of them soon after i got current works finished.

EDIT:

Hey man, i just tested it here and it was weird.

When i equiped it, i got invisible body too.But when i get it equiped and use showracemenu, it suddenly became visible and the weight slider working :s

Hey guys!

Just finished my Zelda Mega Pack, including playermodels, weapons and shields! And also Dark Link Npc!

I'll update the pack soon with more models!

You can use it with Skymodmonster, Zelda Pack from nexus without any conflict!

Enjoy!

Zelda Mega Pack Released!

tesv2012111112121420.jpg

tesv2012111112125136.jpg

tesv2012111112125531.jpg

tesv2012111112130264.jpg

tesv2012111112130735.jpg

tesv2012111112131260.jpg

tesv2012111112040472.jpg

tesv2012111112040290.jpg

tesv2012111111443104.jpg

tesv2012111111445919.jpg

tesv2012111111451479.jpg

@IronDawid

It's coming soon!!:D

@ahkrin

You're welcome bro. I'm glad you like it and got it working! As i said, i don't kno why it's happening but it's weird hehhehe

@hinungundam

Hey man.

Thanks for reporting it, i'll take a look on the file.

hi there! love your work!

i have a question regarding conversions of XNA Lara files and ripped stuff.

i'm currently learning how to convert armors to skyrim. So far i have sucessfully converted some oblivion armors (can't do weightslider oder skirtbones yet, but i will learn that too i guess...here's my progress so far: http://hauntedpassion.wordpress.com/ )

now to my actual questions:

i have found the xnalara converter for 3DSMax. but how do i align the meshes proberly. for oblivion armors there's a skeleton mod that will align it. but i don't know what i have to do with XNA Lara files or for example the Tera Models that have been shared on LL. the xna lara meshes come in tpose with the arms stretched out, while the skyrim arms are different. Any chance that you can help me with that? is there a script i can use or do i have to adjust the skeletons manually? as said, i'm a noob to converting and english is not my native language, so far i haven't found a tutorial that was helpful/that i understood.

I'll be thankful for any help!

best wishes,

Magda

@IronDawid

I thought about that bro, doing armos stuffs from DK2 but the problem is, there's no proper extractor for models yet. Actually, there's but it doesn't keep uv maps. So to rip models from DS2 we have 2 options:

1- ripping them using 3d riiper x, (they're are in a bad pose, without bones) and uv maps broken too,but there's a uv repair tool to 3d ripper stuffs that can fix them.

2-using the extractor tool, but we'd have to change/add the uv mapping manually(you'll get a lot of work to doo, even than, we don't know if it'd work)

So for armors, i'll wait for updates on the extractor tool that will make things easier.

Oh and i tried to enter on that website, but got a virus warning message :s

@godsmack

Glad you like it bro! I found it on a zelda dedicated website xD

I have more models here that i'll convert soon and update the zelda megapack!

@wolverinehowllet

Thank you for the link, my friend. But i have all of them here, ripped by myself from those 2 PS2 Saint Seiya games. I have also ripped models form PS3 game , but i coulnd't find a way to extract textures yet =\

@GRAFO

Oh brother, heheheh, thanks a lot. I'm glad you keep enjoyin' my mods!

@hanutedpassion

Hey Magda. First of all, thank you! I'm glad you like my mods! :D

I just saw your website and you're doing a good job so far, on those armos.

I couldn't find any tutorial that covers this part, either.But i had some experience with GTA San Andreas modding that helped me a lot.So i'll tell this for my own experience and i think it can help you too.

For Xnalara models,to get your models on the pose you wanna, you have 2 options:

1- Load your model in Xnalara, and move/rotates bones there ( for me this is the hardest one) and after that export it to .obj(there's a option on xnalara menu to export scene to .obj)and import it on 3ds max.

2- you can use a xnalara mesh importer script for 3ds max. You can impor the model with all bones and rotate/move them all as you wish, putting on any pose you want.Than you just need to colapse them all, to leave them on the chosen pose.

(for me this is the easist one)I think it's made by mariokart64, i think you don't have it for what you said.So if you can't find it, i can upload it and PM you.

But also there's a 3rd options that you can use for all boneless models:

3- All skyrim models you import to be the base for the models you wanna convert, have bones. So you can easily rotate/move them too.Doing this you can adjust skyrim models to fit yours.

For my mods , i alwyas use the 2nd plus the 3d option to get the base model the most near perfect position, compared with the model i wanna convert.But even doing that you'll probably need to edit/move/resize your model a bit due different shapes.I've found a good tutorial that covers this part if you, here's the link

[video=youtube]

Also it covers the bodyslider thing,but if you don't wanna try it for now, just take a look at how they adjust the armor with vertex soft selection.You can use it for all models.

I hope this could help you. If you have any doubts let me know here or PM me.

Good luck!

@hanutedpassion

Hey Magda. First of all' date=' thank you! I'm glad you like my mods! :D

I just saw your website and you're doing a good job so far, on those armos.

I couldn't find any tutorial that covers this part, either.But i had some experience with GTA San Andreas modding that helped me a lot.So i'll tell this for my own experience and i think it can help you too.

For Xnalara models,to get your models on the pose you wanna, you have 2 options:

1- Load your model in Xnalara, and move/rotates bones there ( for me this is the hardest one) and after that export it to .obj(there's a option on xnalara menu to export scene to .obj)and import it on 3ds max.

2- you can use a xnalara mesh importer script for 3ds max. You can impor the model with all bones and rotate/move them all as you wish, putting on any pose you want.Than you just need to colapse them all, to leave them on the chosen pose.

(for me this is the easist one)I think it's made by mariokart64, i think you don't have it for what you said.So if you can't find it, i can upload it and PM you.

But also there's a 3rd options that you can use for all boneless models:

3- All skyrim models you import to be the base for the models you wanna convert, have bones. So you can easily rotate/move them too.Doing this you can adjust skyrim models to fit yours.

For my mods , i alwyas use the 2nd plus the 3d option to get the base model the most near perfect position, compared with the model i wanna convert.But even doing that you'll probably need to edit/move/resize your model a bit due different shapes.I've found a good tutorial that covers this part if you, here's the link

[video=youtube']

Also it covers the bodyslider thing,but if you don't wanna try it for now, just take a look at how they adjust the armor with vertex soft selection.You can use it for all models.

I hope this could help you. If you have any doubts let me know here or PM me.

Good luck!

wow, thanks for the fast answer! i will try your advice right away! thanks also for the vid! have to take a look at sliders too.

About the XnaLara Converter: i have already found it on the XNALara Forums, works great!

I will let you know when i make any progress!

Hey guys

Just posted Death Reaper form from Darksiders 2.

Have in mind, we don't have the proper tool to extract models from DS2.So i ripped it using 3d ripper and the pose was pretty bad to rig.So we don't have hands/fingers rigged but yeah, you guys can live with that xD!

Darksiders 2 Death Reaper Form Playermodel (Male Only)

tesv2012111412430340.jpg

tesv2012111412432837.jpg

tesv2012111412445437.jpg

tesv2012111412453971.jpg

tesv2012111412455032.jpg

tesv2012111412395157.jpg

@heo77

I think i have ryu hayabusa here, gonna check my files! If i do have him, i'll put it on the project list.

@IronDawid

That must be the antivrius warning false positive!And thanks for you kind words bro!

Oh and thank you ,aslo,for reminding me about Dearth Reaper form! Just released!:D

@hauntedpassion

You're welcome!! Nice to see that you could find the importer.

I hope you get it done without any problems!

Good luck! :D

@diegoforfun:

Dude, again, this is effing powerfully awesome! I have one request on the reaperform, can you make him a LIIIIL bit larger and make his arms the same scale as the original model (ie big hands like the death model since it doesn't matter if it's not physiqued to the hands :) )? Cause that would just push it over the edge :)

Can't wait to see what you do next!