[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

Hi! I was wondering if you might (if its possible and you dont mind) do a player model of ether alice liddell from alice madness returns or Lightning farron for Final Fantasy 13 i have models of both of them though they are for Xnalara. If you could do this i would be really grateful if not its no big deal

Thank you for your time! :)

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys!

SOrry for been away for a while' date=' but i couldn't get nif importer workin on 3ds max :s

DOn't know why i think there's something wrong on i missed something after i re-installed windows :s

I'll be away untill i get it working normally.

[/quote']

Hi, diegoforfun. I did some research and it looks like someone finally extracted the DOA 5 models and converted it to 3ds Max files. It would be great if you can make playermodel for Kasumi.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, diegoforfun. I like your Skyrim modifications, especially with the models from Mass Effect 3. At the moment I need the playermodel of Commander Shepard for Skyrim. An individual NPC who can become a partner would be even better. Unfortunately, I don’t have necessary skills and that’s why I searched on the Internet and found this forum and your works. Could you please adapt Commander Shepard for TES: Skyrim? I have his model for 3Dmax and the necessary adapted textures, which can be downloaded at the link below. I hope, that you will add him into your modification list, because other people, who I asked for help, refused to do it. :)

url dowload model 3D max: http://yadi.sk/d/0BRh7ULt1vRaX

Sorry to be a nuisance, but for some reason I can't get Desire Demon to work. Maybe I missed something, but I can't seem to find the fix.

I'm using Skyrim 1.8 and Dawnguard, along with the CBBE Body. Here's my mod list (Only activated mods.)

Skyrim.esm

Dawnguard.esm

SPIKE.esm

Racecompatibility.esm

Lagfix.esp (Made by me. Removes trees and some clutter due to crappy laptop)

Remove Interior Fog - Dawnguard.esp

Remove Interior Fog - Skyrim.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

SkyUI.esp

VampireLordRoyal.esp

Nature of the beast.esp

UniqueBodies.esp

ReProccer.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

SkyRe_Races.esp

SkyRe_StandingStones.esp

Dodge Mod.esp

Spell Levitate.esp

AllowVampireLordAction.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

DaedricCrossbow.esp

BatTravel.esp

Better Vampires ML.esp

BVLT - Ashen.esp

OrientalRace.esp

Tribunal Masks by Zairaam.esp

Tribunal Robes by Zairaam.esp

mm_BeluaSanguinareDGCompatability.esp

mm_BeluaSanguinareDialogueOverhaul.esp

mm_BeluaSanguinareRevisitedLootTables

mm_BeluaSanguinareRevisitedRefuge.esp

mm_BeluaSanguinareRevisitedVampireRace.esp

MM_BeluaSanguinareRevisited.esp

Portal.esp

Hell Sword.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

xgfPferdeKarren-en.esp

AK - A Friend of Time.esp

ColorfulLightsNoShadows.esp

Warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp

Warburg's 3d paper world map - Texture 2.esp

MasterTheTimeAndSpaceTOGGLE.esp

Desire Demon.esp

Ket_3DLoadscreens.esp

Also, I'm playing a female Breton. I made sure to change from a vampire to human, and even reloaded a save before I became a vampire to check if it was just a bug. Every time I put on either the body, head, hands, or feet, they just make me invisible.

i sent u a pm with the link for the ff xiv models

if u can't rip them can u take a look on those models from castlevania:

I second this.

Being Aeon / Having his clothing would make playing a vampire lord feel truly badass. Wouldn't mind reskinning the clothes black, either. Hope you eventually have time to get around to this, Diego, and thank you for all the work you've already done x3

(Sorry for double post.)

Hey guys!

SOrry for been away from this thread for a while.

I was still tryin' to get nif importer workin' again cause i re-installed win7 here.

But i coulndt get it workin' so far.

So i'll not make any other mod untill i get it installed and workin' on my computer again.So please don't make more requests because i'm not able to work on them for a while.

Sorry about that and thanks for comprehension! :(

Hey guys!

I was still tryin' to get nif importer workin' again cause i re-installed win7 here.

So i'll not make any other mod untill i get it installed and workin' on my computer again.So please don't make more requests because i'm not able to work on them for a while.

Can I release your mod as a pack? and merchant to but them?

Hey guys!

keep us informed, then, and please release a tutorial on how you do what you do once you're back rolling :)

Hey guys!

Hi, when you make everything work, please recall about Commander Shepard. I left the link to his fully-featured model on page 99. :)