[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

@nimbus21

unfortunately' date=' i don't have it bro.

I have only the first version(the one i had posted) but the model is not separated in parts.

[/quote']

It was more of a general request for everyone more then being specifically directed towards you personally. Someone on the forum must have downloaded the file before it was taken down.

@wolverinehowlett

You're welcome brother! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

@COLOCO

Oh i have that model here i think, from Xnalara.

I can give it a try soon!

@Nimbus21

No problem bro ^^

I was just letting you know! I hope someone else have it to share with you. ^^

Did u try modtype?

There was a link to the "armor pieces" version.

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/10707682.html

The Tera Elegant Dress has a texture problem is my game. Anyone who can see what the problem is?

screenshot30472.jpg

screenshot51161.jpg

As you get near say a fire source, the texture turns black is that the problem?

If it ism then it probably is a missing SLSF2_Assume_Shadowmask flag in BSLightingShaderProperty in the .nif

Hey guys!

Take a look, it's a map mod that i've converted from Skyrim to GTA San Andreas:

[video=youtube]

@nimbus21

Oh damm =\

So we need to wait someone else to see if they have it.

@nightwolf @skripka

Oh that's strange guys!

It does look right for me and i checked the file and it's okay for me.

Gonan check it again to see if i find that BSLightingShaderProperty that @Skripka said.

Hunted The Demon's Forge Seraphine Playermodel (Female Only)

tesv2012102717340373.jpg

tesv2012102717352729.jpg

tesv2012102717354812.jpg

tesv2012102717363610.jpg

@COLOCO

Thank you man!

I'm glad you enjoyed it

@alpalia

Thank you man!

Actually it's was pretty much easy , because ( i don't know why), skyrim files got perfect colisions files when converted to SA. So it saved me some time! Than it was just put them in the right place ^^

tesv2012102717340373.jpg

tesv2012102717352729.jpg

tesv2012102717354812.jpg

tesv2012102717363610.jpg

@COLOCO

Thank you man!

I'm glad you enjoyed it

@alpalia

Thank you man!

Actually it's was pretty much easy ' date=' because ( i don't know why), skyrim files got perfect colisions files when converted to SA. So it saved me some time! Than it was just put them in the right place ^^

[/quote']

Oh my:) nice model;p

and i got 2 questions

where are you upload your dragons?

and can you convert maybe one armor for female?:)

@alpalia

You're welcome bro. Indeed, she's pretty sexy and dark at the same time!

@bryan244

heheheheheh :D

@duke124

I don't have that model,unfortunately bro =\

Oh and actually, can you put the

yourpichere[ /spoiler] (remove spaces) tag on your pic please?

@kudlacz

Thank you my friend.

About the dragons, i haven't post them yet.I was talking about that with another user @Lexus. I just found a good tutorial that seems to cover the spawn point part.I mean explaning how to add them to specific locations in the game(that was what i've been looking for)because the so far, the only way to fight agains them is using console command: player.placeatme xxxxxxxx

Oh and i have one more dragon done, that i'll post pics soon. But i thik it won't take so long to get the spawnpoint location done. Then, i can release it fully working.

The Tera Elegant Dress has a texture problem is my game. Anyone who can see what the problem is?

screenshot30472.jpg

screenshot51161.jpg

As you get near say a fire source' date=' the texture turns black is that the problem?

If it ism then it probably is a missing SLSF2_Assume_Shadowmask flag in BSLightingShaderProperty in the .nif

[/quote']

I tried adding the mask but it did nothing. The side that the light shines on looks dark and the other side looks phosphorescent like there's a shader on it. In darkness it's completely dark. I also see these polygons on the sleeves like in the second picture and it looks bugged. The inventory is the only place where it looks okay. I noticed that the texture path is wrong in nifskope but changing it didn't help. It was set to C:\Archivos de Programas\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Textures by default when it should start from the textures folder. Don't ask me how it could find the textures at all. I don't even have Skyrim on C:.

A small request also. Can someone please make an edit of the Jade armor boots with smaller calves and feet? It's a damn good armor otherwise but I have to wear other boots because the boots are so ugly. In fact none of the boots for the armors here I have downloaded looked good. They need to have a slimmer fit and some even have the feet poking out. I mean, we are grateful that you give us these mods but you could put some more work into them and they would look better. Take a look at real thigh high boots on google images and you will know what they should look like. If it's the clipping that is the issue, there is a trick to go around that. You simply delete the legs of the body or the part that would clip and you are free to make a better shape without adding too much material as compensation. I wish I could work on them myself but blender is the only program I can work with at the moment.

Something else I would like to know is why you put those imba stats on the armor. It's neither fun nor realistic.

Hey guys i have good news!

Just watched one good tutorial and now i could added my dragons to Skyrim world!!!Finally!!I'll release a v1.0 today later or tomorrow!

It'll be v1.0 cause i still need to find out how remove the skeleton/underskin file when the dragon dies,but besides that everything works amazing!

THey fight flyin' around for a while, then, they go down to the ground where you can fight using swords,hammers etc against them!!!

For the 1.0 version, i'll upload only with 3 dragons (Chinese Forest Dragon,Fire Dragon and Frost Dragon) those that appear on the video i had posted.

I'll put Shenlong and Shenlong on v2.0 , cause i'm still understanding how the spaw points work.

@nightwolf

Oh you're right man!

I checked the file i had uplaoded and the path was wrong but the one i have here on my pc has the right one.I change paths to text textures issues and normal maps to see if they're working. I accidentaly uploaded the wrong file.Besides that the normal map file for the dress was wrong. It was set to Kagura textures ( damm i don't know why, don't know what i had in mind that time hahahah)

I just fixed it and reuploaded the right version. Everything should work fine now.

I totally agree about Jade boots, it was my first armor so everything was a bit weird hahaha,i dont know.

But i don't have jade model here anymore, i need to find it first to try a v2.0 with better boots.If i can find it, i can give it a try.

tesv2012102717340373.jpg

tesv2012102717352729.jpg

tesv2012102717354812.jpg

tesv2012102717363610.jpg

@COLOCO

Thank you man!

I'm glad you enjoyed it

@alpalia

Thank you man!

Actually it's was pretty much easy ' date=' because ( i don't know why), skyrim files got perfect colisions files when converted to SA. So it saved me some time! Than it was just put them in the right place ^^

[/quote']

Thank you, I was waiting really long for Seraphine conversion , best conversions ever, good job Diegoforfun! /cheers