[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

@COLOCO

Isn't that one that i've posted?

Abou that SWTFU model, i've been working on some that i'll post soon!

@grafo

Thnak you brother, glad to see you enjoy my gta mods too ^^

I'll give it a try for sure ( on vergil ) \o/

@ahstephano

Thank you brother!! I'm really glad you enjoy it!!!

@nimbus

hehehhehee

Actually i really want to convert some models from POP series, but i have only 1 model (Maliki) the others two that i've found have already been done to Skyrim.

@redman7771red17

May be this is happening to you:

I don't know why, but sometimes, the id codes changes if you increase or decrease the numbers of esp mods files you have inside your skyrim folder.But you can easily discovery the code, you open the console press(') than type: help mordin.

You'll see the mordin playermodel item plus the id you'll nee to type.

Than type, player.additem (id)

@bryan244

That armor is made by someone here from Loverslab.

I just don't remember where's the thread.

@escaspain

Thank you brother. I'm glad you like my mods!

About the dragons, I was going to post them yesterday but I forgot because i got busy working on Zelda models that i'll post tomorrow.

I'll upload the Dragons in a few minutes.

@nimbus

hehehhehee

Actually i really want to convert some models from POP series' date=' but i have only 1 model (Maliki) the others two that i've found have already been done to Skyrim.

[/quote']

I'm assuming you mean the ones from the game that came after the Two Thrones. Yeah I've seen them. Turban guy and the chick in white lace right? If not, well then I've not been able to find them.

@nimbus21

Excalty man, those ones!! I've not been able to find more POP mods either =\

@COLOCO

Oh the new one? i thought they were the same heheheh!

Gonna check the photos again.

@destructers

Hey man!

Sure i have Ayumi in my project list for a while, but only the normal version. I don't have the Dragon form model here =\

@nimbus21

Excalty man' date=' those ones!! I've not been able to find more POP mods either =\

@COLOCO

Oh the new one? i thought they were the same heheheh!

Gonna check the photos again.

@destructers

Hey man!

Sure i have Ayumi in my project list for a while, but only the normal version. I don't have the Dragon form model here =\

[/quote']

Nice, too bad there is Legend of Dragoon model to import.

Btw, have you ever thought of importing summon from "Final Fantasy" games? They would make great models for summon and some super boss.

Like Shiva for Ice spirit, Ifrit for fire spirit and such.

Nice' date=' too bad there is Legend of Dragoon model to import.

Btw, have you ever thought of importing summon from "Final Fantasy" games? They would make great models for summon and some super boss.

Like Shiva for Ice spirit, Ifrit for fire spirit and such.

[/quote']

on this page http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=4676956&postcount=3296 u can find some ff aeons models and others models from ff world

Hey guys i'll be out for a couple of days but i'll be back on sunday!

When i come back i'll post this mod that i've been working on!

It's a zelda mega pack!There'll be Link (5 different versions) plus dark link npc and some equipaments xD

Here's a video preview:

[video=youtube]

@destructers

that'd be cool brother. I have soem ff models here i can give it a try.

@alpalia

it's a Zelda mega pack!btw i just made a video preview.

It'll be available soon!

@davide23padova

Oh thank you man gonan check it!

@destructers

that'd be cool brother. I have soem ff models here i can give it a try.

Nice, thanks a lot. I was looking forward to it since Oblivion, but sadly noone ever done that.

Do you know any game model of a "Phoenix"?

When I saw Guild Wars 2 elementalist with phoenix, I am like yes, but sadly I rarely use it.

It would make a great companion to have a phoenix or tiny version of it with you.

An idea here. FF13 has Shiva that able to turn into a bike, if you can do that, it would be a godlike summon/vehicle mod. Well, it would be really hard to do it, but that would be the best combination of the 2 ever ;p

@wolverinehowlett

Thank you man, I"ll post the pack in a few days! I just need to finish somethings!

about your requests i'll take a look at them to see if i can convert them.That barbarin i had already on my project list for a while, i'll try it soon!

@alpalia

Thank you my friend! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The music won't be included because i don't know how to make music files to Skyri and for what i could see so far, it looks a bit difficulty hehehhe

And yeah, i use Skymod monster. I think the last updated verison.

@Destructers

You're welcome brother.

I think i saw that phoenix model somewhere. I'll take a look around to see if can find it or something similar.About the shiva , i think i won't be able to make that kind of mod, cause it'd need to make custom animations and some others things that i'm not able to do =\.

@cris

Thank you brother.I'm happy you enjoy my mods!

I think i have Rikimaru and Ayame here when i ripped from those models from my game.I can put them on the project list.

@COLOCO

Not yet bro, i can give a it a try at one of them, after i post the zelda pack.

@daipean

You're welcome dude, i'm glad you enjoyed them!!