[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

hah ! i already have shepard ^^ and its the exactly same model ^^ hé hé hé ... btw i have an follower shepard , i take it anyway , like this i can have alots of shepard ... but  I WANT YOU MAKE THE FEMSHEP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss my miss shepard , and liara too and tali, and all the others ..XD.. seriously ,if you can make the femshep , thats should be really cool , i know an guy have make the femshep face , for use has race in fallout NV, maybe you can make the head and adapt it in the skyrim body ..thats can be cool to play femshep with all the skyrim and modded armor , just use the head like an helmet you see ... yayyyy ! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

ps:yep always ask for money, today again ^^, 2000 gold and after the child give me an gift....a sweetroll....rofl  :lol:

@Allaiya

Thank you , i'm glad you like my mods!

Oh all black?damm it's weird. Are you skyrim 1.8.51?

Cause you need at least 1.8.51 to get my latest mods workin' fine.

@Coloco

Oh i think i still have those Game of Thrones models here.

I'll work on them really soon.

@mizusagi

Sure dude, i'll post news here as soon as i get them. I think i'll start work on it tomorrow because i just finished on secret project that i'll post today later.

And thank you, i'm glad you like Shepard. :D

@alpalia

Oh i think i have fem Shepard here bro, from me2. I can give it a try soon since i finished the requested ME stuffs.

It'd be cool to have her face to use, but i can only work on that as a mask, cause i dont know how to edit those tri files to make it as a custom race.

@Dagon

Thank you brother, i'm happy you like it :D

@nopopup

Oh thank you man, but i got almost all of doa5 models here. Actually i just finihed one that i've secretly workin' on.

I'll upload it today later.

@wolverinehowlett

thank you man! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Hey guys!Here's one of the models i've been secretly workin' on.

It's one of my best rig, took me ages to get it done and i really liked the result.

Enjoy it! More is coming!

Dead Or ALive 5 Christie Dominatrix Playermodel (Female Only)

tesv2013030610143726.jpg
tesv2013030610142990.jpg
tesv2013030610150367.jpg

@alpalia

So i'll see if i do have her here, if i don't , i'll search for her in Xnalara forums. Than i'll put it on my project list ;)

Hey guys!

@Tgpomy sent me a few AC Revelations models 2 days ago and i could work on a templar armor for now.

It's pretty much done, works really well even those damm fingers.I just need to make the esp file than it's done.

WIP:

Assassin's Creed Revelations Masyaf Templars Armor (Supports Weight Slider)(Male only)

tesv2013030710455293.jpg

@ddvmx

Hey ddvmx :D. I thought abou that, but i don't know how to edit tri files and for what i've seen, it looks very complicated to me for now.

I'll need more tutos to get more info about that, next, i can give it a try.

@alpallia

Indeed bro, she reminds me RRXX too, i think it's because they're all sexy babes on sexy clothes hehheheh :D

Gonna take a look there, but i don't have an account yet.Anyway, i just got her model here.

I'll try it soon!

@diegoforfun

eee.....maybe i say somthing idiot but...do you think its possible to create the models without the hands ? i mean...lol...i know fingers is the pain for you, so maybe without its more easy but idk... :shy:

nice templar ^^ just need found an good sword and shield for templar now when he is out  :D

diegoforfun, Hi, can you make the Shepard’s head as the separate helmet? I tried to separate, but Skyrim started to fail badly because of the patch 1.9. Perhaps I’ll even have to reinstall it, because all the NPC are invisible now, only their hands are visible.  :lol:

Hey guys! Here's the ACR Templars! Thanks to TGPomy for the model.

Btw, i just messed up my first post and i accidentaly deleted the zelda mega pack.

I'll repost it soon!

Assassin's Creed Revelations Masyaf Templars (Weight Slider Support) Released
tesv2013030710455293.jpg

tesv2013030710583420.jpg

tesv2013030815295302.jpg

@abbazor

She's beautiful, isn't she?

@wolverinehowllet

Thank you man, i'm glad you like them!

@alpalia

Thank you man i'm glad you like it!

yes, i think about that. Actually, i've made a few armors without the "glove" "hand" part, like those recnetly ME armors.

@tgpomy

Thank you dude I'm glad you like it! THank you for those models.

I'll try to rig others soon.

@mizusagi

thank you my friend, i'm happy you like it.

I'll start work on your FF request on this weekend i think.

@dagon

Hey man. I can give it a try but after i got others mods done. It'll take a while.

Oh and that's bad to hear that hehehhehe I hope you can fix it.

@aljustineg

Hey man. I can give it a try after i got my others mods done. I'll sarch for it and put it on my project list.

@diegoforfun

nice templar is here  :D thanks !^^

...my ENB is down because of the v1.9 version of skyrim  :dodgy: ...sounds bad now i have big graphic glitches everywhere in game lol

oh! men you have forget the "H" at start of the templar link download  :D  :D "http"

Hey guys! Here's the ACR Templars! Thanks to TGPomy for the model.

Btw, i just messed up my first post and i accidentaly deleted the zelda mega pack.

I'll repost it soon!

Assassin's Creed Revelations Masyaf Templars (Weight Slider Support) Released

tesv2013030710455293.jpg

tesv2013030710583420.jpg

tesv2013030815295302.jpg

@abbazor

She's beautiful, isn't she?

@wolverinehowllet

Thank you man, i'm glad you like them!

@alpalia

Thank you man i'm glad you like it!

yes, i think about that. Actually, i've made a few armors without the "glove" "hand" part, like those recnetly ME armors.

@tgpomy

Thank you dude I'm glad you like it! THank you for those models.

I'll try to rig others soon.

@mizusagi

thank you my friend, i'm happy you like it.

I'll start work on your FF request on this weekend i think.

@dagon

Hey man. I can give it a try but after i got others mods done. It'll take a while.

Oh and that's bad to hear that hehehhehe I hope you can fix it.

@aljustineg

Hey man. I can give it a try after i got my others mods done. I'll sarch for it and put it on my project list.

ok il wait for that thanks for the reply and nice templar outfit btw

@Allaiya

Thank you , i'm glad you like my mods!

Oh all black?damm it's weird. Are you skyrim 1.8.51?

Cause you need at least 1.8.51 to get my latest mods workin' fine.

Well I checked & I have Skyrim version 1.8.151. I believe it's set to automatically update on steam.

Hey guys!

I'm workin' on those 2 new armors to Skyrim. A second version of Masyaf Templar Armor and a new armor from GOT!

They are pretty much done, support weight slider. I just need to finish the esp file.

WIP
Assassin's Creed Revelations Masyaf Templar Armor 2

tesv2013030921061577.jpg

Game Of Thrones Knight Armor 3

tesv2013030811352825.jpg

@alpalia

Hey man!

I'm glad you like Garrus, but what? "broom in ass"?LOL

I didnt finished the first game yet so i don't understand those jokes related to the game hehehhehehe

@shugotenshi

You're welcome bro!

And yeah, its pretty much funny hehhehee!|You have to see Garrus killing those guards using his long sword LOL

@angrymarine

Not yet bro.Actually, i have forgotten about that.Thank you for reminding me!

I'll take a look at her today later.

@mmed

You're welcome mmd, i'm glad you like my mods! Thanks for your kind words.

I think it's possible but i don't have saracen model here =\

I can give it a try if i find it somewhere.

@IronDawid

Thank you dude, i'm glad you them xD

Oh i think it won't be difficulty to do, i'll look for his model to give it a try soon.