[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

@alpalia

Thank you my friend.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.I like those kind of armors too.

I'll port more from Game of thrones soon xD

@asc_kel

Thank you man. I really appreciate it.

I looked tons of tutorial too when i was learning how to rig but i couldn't find a good one, explained and detailed.Most of the work , i learned practicing , playing with files.

@venarge

Thank you my friend! I'm happy you like it \o/

@kudlacz

Hey man what is it bro?

i had forgoten what it's because i always delete my PM to don't get my PM box full =\

But i remember that you requested mileena and katrina. Those one i think it won't be hard to do but the other one from magna carta i think i won't be able to convert cause she wears a strange skirt and everytime i used skirt bones on my mods, the game crashes.

@alpalia

thank you brother! I'm glad you like it!

Btw i took a look into those models i have bad news about kratos.

It's a custom model it looks a bit strange and it has a very high polycount.

@kudlacz

Hey man what is it bro?

i had forgoten what it's because i always delete my PM to don't get my PM box full =\

But i remember that you requested mileena and katrina. Those one i think it won't be hard to do but the other one from magna carta i think i won't be able to convert cause she wears a strange skirt and everytime i used skirt bones on my mods' date=' the game crashes.

@alpalia

thank you brother! I'm glad you like it!

Btw i took a look into those models i have bad news about kratos.

It's a custom model it looks a bit strange and it has a very high polycount.

[/quote']

ooooh :( , not cool , hey its ok , i m sure i be happy with the model of "game of throne" you prepar :angel:, omg you really good modder ,just keep up your good work ^^:heart:

@eakarin

Hey man!

I have some models here from SWTFU!I can give them a try.

But i think RORONO had already made the first one.

Thanks Diego! thanks you.

BTW about Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter.

3.jpg

Is it possible to make playermodel or armor? it's a great movie.

@alpalia

Thank you brother.

I'll try to finish one of those GOT armos for these next coulpe of days \o/

@Irredeemable

You're welcome dude. I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

@COLOCO

:s i don't pics on the link bro, there's only a Download link.

@eakrin

You're welcome bro.

About abraham i dont have that model or even any other one that looks similar =\

Infinity Blade God King Playermodel (Male Only)

tesv2012101614034546.jpg

tesv2012101614032478.jpg

tesv2012101613592751.jpg

tesv2012101614001301.jpg

tesv2012101614004509.jpg

@COLOCO

Oh it's an already made mod.I thought it was the model to convert it.

It's a bit hard to fix/edit mods that have been made by the others cause sometimes those models get separeted in 3ds max.

I made the other Infinity Blade armor that XiNAVRO released into a Dwemer armor since the lore states that the dwarven armor in skyrim is supposedly just mismatched parts thrown together by humans/mer so I got to thinking what I would see a true dwemer armor looking like and it fit the style I had. Just haven't released it since I need permission and a place to actually release it where it'll get seen.

Might take this one and do the same so I got a matching set, or do like alpalia said and do a Knight of Order version of it.

Oh it's an already made mod.I thought it was the model to convert it.

It's a bit hard to fix/edit mods that have been made by the others cause sometimes those models get separeted in 3ds max.

And if we work only on the cloack?

I know this is a blind method but hey?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20566

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/20566-1-1344174113.jpg

***hoo yea if u want the 3ds max i have this link too

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=5608155&postcount=14896

but because it alwready done..?

@alpalia

you're welcome bro!

I'm glad you enjoyed it!It'd be good as aayledi knight xD

@asc_kel

Oh nice man!That's a good replacement too!

Oh and if he gives you permission you can open a thread xD

@COLOCO

But what's exaclty the problem with that armor?

Is some clipping on the cloack?

@eakarin

hey man.

Eriko released one dead space armor a few months ago. I think it's the one that you're lookin' for but a bit diferernt.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7779

I have some dead space 1 and 2 models here i think, i can put some of them on the project list.

@godhimself

I think i can bro. i need to check if i still have those files here, because i remember i had converted them to SA.

@Spike74

Hey man.

Sure i had already got swtfu models requested. I'll put some of them on the project list.

ABout that Kratos, apalia sent me it a few days ago, but the model does not look a like in the picture ! It's a custom model you know, he looks kind of ugly =\.

I'm thinking about using vanilla's body to make a headhack using kratos face to get him shirtless.

But what's exaclty the problem with that armor?

Is some clipping on the cloack?

yes clipping issue..

no problems with the armor

(maybe to fix weapons placements ..)

I just want to add a cloack to be compatible with the model of ROrono.

It's a cosmetics fix to improve a bit little the model...

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/771131-1350573757.jpg

Where i have a probleme..

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/771131-1350491125.jpg

Well this is a very special request, but I loved even realize it ..

@diego, eriko released the isaac armor from Dragon Age 2 which is a hybrid of dead space and medieval armor. i think eakarin is wanting the actual dead space scifi suits themselves.

also diego, you mentioned a halo armor earlier in the thread. is it the one by darkseeker117 or morbidghost? because i have both of their mods. morbid is actually a friend of mine from australia and his mod is my model from oblivion ported into skyrim. darkseeker's mod has a flaw in the left thigh armor plate making it darker than the rest of the armor, which i have yet to find a fix for. and since nexus removed his mod a long time ago, i dont know where he might have gone to release his mod elsewhere, if he is even modding still. if you have a different mod than those two, let me know, or if you can fix that thigh plate really quick on darkseeker's, or tell me how to fix it i'd be very grateful brother.

(Game Of Thrones Kinght 2 Armor (Weight Slider Support)(Male Only)

tesv2012101817503228.jpg

tesv2012101817505075.jpg

tesv2012101817510876.jpg

tesv2012101817511789.jpg

@asc_kel

Oh yeah man, i just noticed that! It's pretty much different from the Dead Space armor.So gonna put them on the project list!

Yep yep i mentioned that, but i don't remember who made it. I remember i saw it on a youtube video that has the link, but the link is down know, it was hosted on mediafire(mediafire is deleting everything now a days due copyrights) and i don't have it anymore on my pc =\

@COLOCO

Oh that masked mage looks amazing. I'll put it on the project list.

BUt the clock fix that you requested i think i'll not be able to do =\ because of those things that i've told you,sorry bro =\