[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

@Destructers

You're welcome brother.

I think i saw that phoenix model somewhere. I'll take a look around to see if can find it or something similar.About the shiva ' date=' i think i won't be able to make that kind of mod, cause it'd need to make custom animations and some others things that i'm not able to do =\.

[/quote']

Ya, it would be really hard to do that.

FF13 summon usually have a kind of vehicle to accompanies them.

If you can pull the summon and the vehicle out, then we can try to ask someone else to make summon > vehicle and back by using like smoke effect or something.

It still an awesome idea. I mean when I first got the horse in this game and saw it fight enemies, I was like "Where is it battle form?" like spiky armor and such.

Just an idea, when "Dragonborn" DLC out, I am sure someone will try to put armor on the dragon so you can ride it and make it more cambat worthy ;p

Hey guys i'll be out for a couple of days but i'll be back on sunday!

When i come back i'll post this mod that i've been working on!

It's a zelda mega pack!There'll be Link (5 different versions) plus dark link npc and some equipaments xD

Here's a video preview:

[video=youtube]

@destructers

that'd be cool brother. I have soem ff models here i can give it a try.

@alpalia

it's a Zelda mega pack!btw i just made a video preview.

It'll be available soon!

@davide23padova

Oh thank you man gonan check it!

what monster is that you are fighting with the hammer around 0.40 to 0.55? is that from skyrim monster mod?

Hey guys i'll be out for a couple of days but i'll be back on sunday!

When i come back i'll post this mod that i've been working on!

It's a zelda mega pack!There'll be Link (5 different versions) plus dark link npc and some equipaments xD

Here's a video preview:

[video=youtube]

@destructers

that'd be cool brother. I have soem ff models here i can give it a try.

@alpalia

it's a Zelda mega pack!btw i just made a video preview.

It'll be available soon!

@davide23padova

Oh thank you man gonan check it!

what monster is that you are fighting with the hammer around 0.40 to 0.55? is that from skyrim monster mod?

i think its el gigante , diego4fun new npc/monster in this pack ^^

@diego4fun

its not very difficultto add music , you can use mod like jukebox or just replace the vanilla music .xwm with the converter xwm to wav and wav to xwm ^^ ( the converter is an mod on nexus named "Multixwm" very easy to use ^^ )

@rkelly

Like @alpalia said, it's El Gigante from Resident Evil 4. He's not on Skymod monster. He's a custom npc that i'm workin' on and i'll release it soon, since he's pretty much done.Keep an eye on my npc thread , that i'll post it there.

@alpalia

Oh that sounds simpler than i thought bro. I'll serach for that name to see if i'll be able to use it.Thanks a lot once again for you tips!

@wolverinehowlett

You're welcome brother. I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

@cris

You're welcome bro. I'm happy yo like it.

But unfortunately, i won't.Because there's no way to rip from ps2 game yet(but ninja ripper is now able to rip models form ps2/wii/gc emulators) and there's no model around. SO i can't do it,for now.

Tenchu Shadow Assassins Rikimaru Playermodel (Male Only) Released!

tesv2012110711132998.jpg

tesv2012110711143692.jpg

tesv2012110711170518.jpg

tesv2012110711175664.jpg

tesv2012110711204271.jpg

tesv2012110711214743.jpg

This is great man! Thanks! Will you be doing one from the Wrath of Heaven version also?

this armor is tck tck

I've been waiting greybeards for someone to port rikimaru ! thxxx u r the seks.

heres more tck tck :

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/1306511-1336454557.jpg

the person who ported this didn't share from what i understood.

oh and thanks for the GameOfThrone ports too,i spam those a bunch on my doll.

@alpalia

You're welcome brother, i'm glad you like it. :D

Sure i'll, actually, i'll port Ayame soon xD

@Markmorrowind

You're welcome dude :D Glad you enjoy my mods!

Oh that armor is very nice !thanks for the link!

I'll port more Tenchu/ninja stuffs soon, including a new Samurai armor for vanilla's men.

@rkelly

1- yes, the hands/fingers are rigged.

2- i was not planin' that, but , may be i do it brother.

3- Sure brother, go ahead. I see no problem on that,you have my permission :D

@cris

You're welcome bro. I'm happy yo like it.

But unfortunately' date=' i won't.Because there's no way to rip from ps2 game yet(but ninja ripper is now able to rip models form ps2/wii/gc emulators) and there's no model around. SO i can't do it,for now.

[/quote']

Ahh that's too bad since that's my favorite version of the Tenchu series, but oh well.

Since you're thinking of doing other Tenchu/ninja stuff soon, how about porting this cool ninja model:

Tenchu - Ninja

Star Wars TFU Star Killer Darklord Armor Playermodel (Male Only)

tesv2012110911120734.jpg

tesv2012110911130282.jpg

tesv2012110911134348.jpg

tesv2012110911143534.jpg

tesv2012110911141465.jpg

@Irondawid

Thank you brother.I'm really glad you enjoyed my mods :D

About War model, i tried it once but he was on a really, really bad pose and the result was pretty bad. But i found him now, on t pose, that'll make things easier.

The only problem would be his body shape, it'll take some time to adjust it to vanilla's body. But i'll try it for sure.

@cris

Really bad bro :( but may be , now using ninja ripper we can have more models from ps2 series.

Oh sure i have that model here when i ripped from my iso. I'll conver it after i try Ayame.

@IronDawid

Thank you man :D

Oh the link just brings me to the image gals from Nexus.But i'll give it a try soon.

About the DS2 weapons,i've been ripping them while i was finishin' the game and i managed to rip more than 15 models. I'll start porting them really soon xD