[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

Hey guys!

I had to re-install my windows yesterday and i couldn't make backup of all my files.So i have to re-install everything , even Skyrim, to start make mods again.

It'll take a few days , i think untill friday everything will be fine here.

I'm back xD

@alpalia

You're welcome brother! Glad you like it!

@Irondawid

Unfortunately i can't bro, cause it'd make me edit the entire model, it'd take so long time =\ and i dont have the original model anymore i got some issues on my pc that i had to reisntall windows7 these days.

@davide23padova

Hey.

I had bro and they work. BUt i'll have to download them again! I lost almost all mod my models

@coloco

Hey man it'll take some time to make mods again. I have to re-install everything here first.

@michaellhunter81

Thnak you man! I'm really glad you enjoyed my mods! :D

Hey guys!

I had to re-install my windows yesterday and i couldn't make backup of all my files.So i have to re-install everything ' date=' even Skyrim, to start make mods again.

It'll take a few days , i think untill friday everything will be fine here.

I'm back xD

@alpalia

You're welcome brother! Glad you like it!

@Irondawid

Unfortunately i can't bro, cause it'd make me edit the entire model, it'd take so long time =\ and i dont have the original model anymore i got some issues on my pc that i had to reisntall windows7 these days.

@davide23padova

Hey.

I had bro and they work. BUt i'll have to download them again! I lost almost all mod my models

@coloco

Hey man it'll take some time to make mods again. I have to re-install everything here first.

@michaellhunter81

Thnak you man! I'm really glad you enjoyed my mods! :D

[/quote']

Damn, a complete data loss like that sucks bad :/ Glad to hear you're up and running again though :)

Can't wait to see all the awesome stuff your gonna send our way. Been looking forward too your stuff man!

Hey brother how r u?

So I am aiming to start a big Renaissance mod

After a while I have been able to secure a decent Arquebusier model:

Here is how it looks like:

arque01.gif

02_01.jpg

02_03.jpg

Are you interested in helping me with this project? I definitely need help with texturing and rigging the model.

Hey all,

I downloaded the Death playerskin but I can't get it to work at all.

I type in the console command and it tells me it's an unknown code, I type help death but it only brings up information about Draugur.

I downloaded Wrye Bash to see if there's something to do with the load order, but I haven't the foggiest idea on how to use it =\

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hey all' date='

I type in the console command and it tells me it's an unknown code, I type help death but it only brings up information about Draugur.

I downloaded Wrye Bash to see if there's something to do with the load order, but I haven't the foggiest idea on how to use it =\

Thank you.

[/quote']

Hey man,

how about you type help playermodel, that helped for me. also wih teh help death thing, use scroll up to find the code :)

Hope that helps!

Hey all' date='

Thank you.

[/quote']

Hey man,

how about you type help playermodel, that helped for me. also wih teh help death thing, use scroll up to find the code :)

Hope that helps!

Holy crap it worked, and it looks amazing!

Thank you very much for this!

Am I right in assuming I can download and have active a number of playmodels without it conflicting? Because I want to download all of them now :P

I wish there was a way to chuck these things in a chest so I don't have to fiddle around with the console command though =\

Also, it would be difficult but I'd love to have a player model of Raziel from Soul Reaver, would be very badass.

@IronDawid

Exactly bro it really sucks!!! Unfortunately i couldn't backup all of my files, but luckly, i saved a few of them! Like DS2 weapon armors!

Everything is going fine for now on my system, i just need to re-install a few softs and i'll be back xD Gonna check those DS models you sent me soon!

And thank you for helping you the guys here on my thread, while i'm away!

@SoupForTehSoul

Heheh no problem bro xD

Glad you enjoyed link!

@Bryan244

You're welcome brother. Glad you like it!

Yeah it's a pain!!!Start everything from the begning!

Lost some important stuffs too but luckly i could saved some others heheheh

@ededed117

Hey man

It looks really nice! I'm just re-install stuffs here to get everything ready to be back than i'll start work on nice models again!

@Shood

You're welcome bro.

I'll try to dig for more DA2 models cause i don't have them anymore here hehehhe

@xreddawgx

I think i don't bro, but RORONO made a demon dante playermodel. You can find it on his thread.

@nodata12

Unfortunately i didn't made a complete packed esp file yet.

It'd take a lot of time and i'd need to edit it everytime i got a new mod =\

So i don't know if i'll do it.

@demonvivi

I'm glad that you could get it working with IronDawid helping you out.

As he said, you can type the console command and scroll up to see the item ID.

Sometime there are more common names like death, used by others stuffs like armor etc, so in this case try to search for playermodel(i put it almost on all of my mods names to make things easier) so you can easily find it.

Oh and you won't have conclict use them, i made them using different IDs. But i think Skyrim has a limit of mods, but i don't know if it's true or even how much is the number limit to tell you, you'd better check it on google later.

I think i don't have models from Soul Reaver but i think RORONO made some stuffs from Soul Reaver, take a look at his thread later.You'll find awesome mods there.

@diegoforfun

AWESOME! Can't wait to see new stuff from you man, totally woth any wait :)

And no problem, the more people that experience your mods the better man :)

@demonvivi

No problem man, i freakin LOVE the death model, so if I could be a little help to get you to experience it, I'm more than happy too help out. Onthat note you hould go check out the morrowind style pauldrons and r=the greaves return mod on the nexus. They both work AWEOME with the death player model. Hope that helps your game out man ;)

@nodata12

Unfortunately i didn't made a complete packed esp file yet.

It'd take a lot of time and i'd need to edit it everytime i got a new mod =\

So i don't know if i'll do it.

that's not what i meant. i meant just a big rar file with all the mods right now. there's just to many to download :D. i can download all the future releases easily but for now it'd be easier to have a big rar somewhere to download.

Hey Diego, I was playing Assassin's Creed 3 about 5 minutes ago, and I was thinking (while i was in the bathroom doing you know what.) It would be AWESOME if you could make a model of Haytham Kenway for Skyrim, I loved the character ( way more than Connor ) and it would be wonderful to play with him on Skyrim, probably as a Imperial :D . Anyway, if it's possible, I'd really appreciate if you could do it, if not, it's fine, I won't force you to do anything :P . Well, thanks for your attention, you're the best *Hi5* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand bye.