[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

@sunhawken

I can't breo,Unfortunately!

Because i don't have the model and there's no DL on the page.

@Shugotenshi

Thank you brother! NIce to see you guys still around.

@megadeath211

Thank you man, i'm glad you enjoyed them. I'll post them later.

About your request, i think i'll not be able to do that because i don't have NG3 to rip those models. Buf if i find them i can give them a try.

@Dark_Ansem

Thanks dude^^

Nothing special for now. I'm thinking about more DOA5 models(some girls)

@wolverinehowlett

Thank you man! NIce to see you back around here ^^!

Hey guys!

I got some problems, to fix bugs on 2 of my Ryu models that i was working.

So it'll take more time to fix that and i won't release it for now.

But i got my Cerberus Female Armor done and supports weight sliders.

Mass Effect 3 Cerberus Female Armor CBBE v3 weight sliders supports!

tesv2013013118505875.jpg

tesv2013013118582606.jpg

tesv2013013119004646.jpg

tesv2013013119010020.jpg

tesv2013013119025938.jpg

tesv2013013119052675.jpg

@Kudlacz

Thank you dude! Nice to see you around :D

Sure,actually,i just posted Mass Effect 3 Cerberus Armor CBBEv3

Diego, I gotta say that you rock, dude!

I've been using your models since they came out. It really changed my experience with Skyrim and I really enjoy using them.

As I see, you do have a nice touch on Mass Effect armors... is there any chance you can port the Reckoner armor from ME3? It's the one that came as a bonus if you played KOAR demo. And if you port it, try to do it as an armor, please.

Thanx for your great work and hope to see more of it here!

Cheers!

@wolverinehowlet

You're welcome brother, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

@ssjyasai

Thank you man, i'm happy you like my mods!! I do have Broly model here, from BT3 and from RB2.

I can give it a try soon \o/

@Irondawid

Thank you dude, Glad to see you around here and to see you enjoyin' my mods again ;)

@alpalia

Thank you man!

Hehehe took me sometime but i solved it! Nice to see you around!

@rukban

Hey brother!

Nice to see you too!

Sure i'll conver Doa5 girls for sure, i'll finish my Cerberus Male Armor  first, than try to fix fingers on DOA5 ryu pack(damm i hat fingers on Skyrim) ,after that i can try one DOA5 girl xD

@nimbus21

I  think i won't be abel to do that bro, i really hate rigging fingers specially in Skyrim and i tried my best to make that rig. So to fix that, i'd need to re-rig the entire model again because i'd have to resize the hand mesh again.

@arkillo1985

Hey brother,thank you!

It's always good to hear you guys enjoyin' my mods! I really appreciate your kind words.

Indeed,i really love ME armors/stuffs and you just discovered my next ME project. I had already the model here, i'll finish my Cerberus amor male version than fix some bugs on Ryu pack .After that i'll start  2 new mods, one girl from Doa5 and the ME3 Reckoner armor. So you can expect it soon! :D

DmC:Devil May Cry Kat Playermodel Released (Female Only)

tesv2013020319544268.jpg

tesv2013020319594875.jpg

tesv2013020320010624.jpg

tesv2013020320031044.jpg

tesv2013020320044359.jpg

tesv2013020319531263.jpg

@V1zard

Hey bro.

Oh i haven't post the link yet brother. I got some bugs on those fingers( damm i really hat fingers!!)

But i'll post them as soon as i got them fixed. ;)

@alpalia

Hey brother.

I think i can do that bro, I tried to convert the DLC cos once, but i was not that good on rigging skills. May be i can give it a try again, too.

@IronDawid

Hey brother.

Nothing good about DS stuffs bro. I lost everything, i couldn't even save weapons model ( i ripped almost 40 weapons when i got my pc messed up).

I'd need to install DS again or pray for you guys rip those stuffs for me :D

DmC:Devil May Cry Kat Playermodel Released (Female Only)

tesv2013020319544268.jpg

tesv2013020319594875.jpg

tesv2013020320010624.jpg

tesv2013020320031044.jpg

tesv2013020320044359.jpg

tesv2013020319531263.jpg

@V1zard

Hey bro.

Oh i haven't post the link yet brother. I got some bugs on those fingers( damm i really hat fingers!!)

But i'll post them as soon as i got them fixed. ;)

@alpalia

Hey brother.

I think i can do that bro, I tried to convert the DLC cos once, but i was not that good on rigging skills. May be i can give it a try again, too.

@IronDawid

Hey brother.

Nothing good about DS stuffs bro. I lost everything, i couldn't even save weapons model ( i ripped almost 40 weapons when i got my pc messed up).

I'd need to install DS again or pray for you guys rip those stuffs for me :D

oh yeah ! just try , its should be cool to play as resident evil guys for go kill some draugr ^^ and the new RE6 guys look....eee.....very different and mature than in the old RE ^^

oh! i have see dogtown1 have port an demon model for replace the werewolf , if you can use this and create an playermodel with, that should be great , the model is very detailled and cool ....its alashok (or name like this) from painkiller HD , its already adapted on skyrim so , you just have to make it an playermodel , no special rig or else .. ^^ available on vgu and steam workshop ...^^

@arkillo1985

Hey brother,thank you!

It's always good to hear you guys enjoyin' my mods! I really appreciate your kind words.

Indeed,i really love ME armors/stuffs and you just discovered my next ME project. I had already the model here, i'll finish my Cerberus amor male version than fix some bugs on Ryu pack .After that i'll start  2 new mods, one girl from Doa5 and the ME3 Reckoner armor. So you can expect it soon! :D

Great to hear that you are planning on the Reckoner armor, Diego. I've thought on that one since long ago. Problem was that in many other forums they told me I was crazy and that it didn't 'had enough appeal to be done for Skyrim'. I know that maybe it was not the best idea in the world, but at least it is a good armor. I prefer that than a thong and a knife only :P

If you want, take a look at one of my posts. I was thinking on some cool ideas that could be taken into Skyrim. Obviously, is just a post to put ideas in. Don't think I'm asking for any of those. Maybe you can find some things for any ideas in the future.

Keep up your excellent work, man. And once again: you rock! ;)

http://http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12707-some-cool-ideas/

WIP:

Far Cry 3 Citra:

She's done but she has those black parts on the model that i can't fix so i deleted it to rig it again to see if it'll fix the problem

tesv20130203221336832.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII Lebrau:

She's Pretty much done, i just need to make the esp file!

Isn't she cute,Ha??

tesv2013020417401270.jpg

tesv2013020417223228.jpg

tesv2013020417303336.jpg

Mass Effect 3 Cerberus Male Armor Released!
(Weight Slider Support)
Forged in any forge in iron and hide categories
Press ~ to open console command, than type:
help Cerberus and you'll see a list with items codes:

tesv2013020221090924.jpg

tesv2013020221093228.jpg

@Angrymarine

I didnt think about that, but i can do that bro.

It'd be nice to wear that on Skyrim females!

@alpalia

Sure bro,gonna try her again, soon!

Is that one (the red hood model) you were about to ask?

Oh gonna take a look at the Painkiller mosnter! \o/

@Arkillo1985

Indeed,always thought as you bro, it looks a nice armor to have in skyrim! I I'll work on a male and female version for sure!

And than i'll work on more ME armor/playermodels heheheh xD

Gonna take a look for sure, it's always good to have new ideias/requests/reference :D

Oh and once again, thank you!

@Sir Kitsune

Hey bro. Thnak you!

Thank you for reporting it because i remember i got some help on v3.I'll check those files again to see if i made any mistake or packed the wrong files.

@alpalia

i dont know because i haven't finish fc3 yet, but  i like her! hehhehehe

Thank you bro, It was time to make a Final Fantasy model :D

oh about those fingers, yeah they're strange but i dont know what's happening, i can't rig fingers very well anymore :s

Everytime i try it, i make them worse! SO i think i won't touch them anymore hehehehe :(

@alpalia

i dont know because i haven't finish fc3 yet, but  i like her! hehhehehe

Thank you bro, It was time to make a Final Fantasy model :D

oh about those fingers, yeah they're strange but i dont know what's happening, i can't rig fingers very well anymore :s

Everytime i try it, i make them worse! SO i think i won't touch them anymore hehehehe :(

Hi Really nice mods! you plan on doing any other ff models? I'd really love to see lightning :) I have some Lightning models if you need em :D