Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 nude/sexy mods

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2024 at 11:30 PM, Anker47 said:

Anker47, this tenten bug had been here for a long time,it work if u see her in display but when u choose here to play and start the fight,the bug is come out. And one more problem is did u have ino version of n*de because switch version ino was still wear the a (panties).ok that's all from me about the switch yuzu problem right now.[Can you share a new link of n*de mod but doesn't have tenten bug and ino full n*de version]. Thx have a nice day.

Screenshot_20240219-204703_yuzu.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Forgive my stupidity but I don't understand how to install these mods. I got the mod manager and it shows screenshots of a specific program called "Ninja Tools" but when I went to the github, I got all the files but none seem to be that program in the screenshots. What am I missing?

Edit: While I haven't quite figured out the mod manager tool issue, I know how to get the mods installed now.

Edited by RobAlson244
Updated information
On 28.09.2023 at 07:44, vinusrain said:

еще раз прошу прощения за поздний ответ, в последнее время немного занят
не стесняйтесь писать, какого персонажа мне следует модифицировать
nsfw в порядке, но, честно говоря, я действительно ищу что-то безопасное

я займусь ими в свободное время, но не обещаю

"случай травмы", если вы имеете в виду состояние разрушения брони
возможно, вы можете просто отключить их, iirc этот файл должен сделать свое дело, этот файл удаляет любую разрушающую броню для любого персонажа

вы можете безопасно удалить их, удалив этот файл, если результат не соответствовал задуманному

Броня Break.rar 911 B · 113 загрузок

Comrade, do you have any desire to make nude mods for Kushina, Temari, Mei, Tayuya?

15 hours ago, gaoliang123 said:

Could someone tell me how to install it ? I'm new to this.Thx

I can, it took me a while to figure it out too since it is different than most Steam games.

Each zip file has a folder inside called "data_win32", some might have a "data" folder (the Mei swimsuit one on Nexus does because it also has a shader for her skin). Just drag and drop into the Steam folder for the game (there should already be data_win32 and data folders in there) and make sure that they merge (not overwrite). That's all.

On 1/16/2024 at 7:40 PM, Anker47 said:

?

Screenshot_20240117-000528.png

May I ask what's the file structure of your folders?, and in the file you shared before, what files you repacked with the nude versions?

• 1 month later...

Hello² I think this page might be already dead because I didn't even seen anyone update.Since yuzu emulator down this page was already quite too.Did anyone have some girl swim suit or N mod in this (Naruto connection game) but I want the mod for switch or yuzu

On 5/6/2024 at 7:38 AM, andiey said:

Hello² I think this page might be already dead because I didn't even seen anyone update.Since yuzu emulator down this page was already quite too.Did anyone have some girl swim suit or N mod in this (Naruto connection game) but I want the mod for switch or yuzu

People aren't making many mods