Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 nude/sexy mods

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Was deleting some old stuff and found a pic of a old test mod I made years ago (all the way back in 2020, I think this was one before I could model so the body is based on one from smutbase lmao)

unknown.png.619c63a406e9d5359532df31c75367be.png
If anyone is wondering; No, I don't have the mod anymore and I don't plan to go back to the game, but I thought it would be nice to at least show it is possible and maybe motivate someone else to step up in the future... game might be old but is still relevant as the best Naruto game period 

3 hours ago, zai_ said:

Was deleting some old stuff and found a pic of a old test mod I made years ago (all the way back in 2020, I think this was one before I could model so the body is based on one from smutbase lmao)

If anyone is wondering; No, I don't have the mod anymore and I don't plan to go back to the game, but I thought it would be nice to at least show it is possible and maybe motivate someone else to step up in the future... game might be old but is still relevant as the best Naruto game period 

How do you usually do mods like this? You just mess with Blender then import it through some kind of tool?

31 minutes ago, megaman12321 said:

How do you usually do mods like this? You just mess with Blender then import it through some kind of tool?

I used this back in the day : https://github.com/zealottormunds/unsme

I THINK there's a better tool for mesh importing now, but I'm out of the loop about Storm modding currently, so you might have to go and ask people that is currently modding the game.

16 hours ago, zai_ said:

Bigger boobs mod, beautiful job :))

• 1 year later...
43 minutes ago, S3 Studios said:

So for anyone interested, there're nude mods of Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Tsunade over on Nexusmods.

Thanks for the heads up, but I could only find Ino. Where are the others?

EDIT: Found Tsunade and Hinata on Nexus indeed, by googling them, although they weren't findable by nexus search bar, strange.

Still unable to find Sakura. nvm found her finally.

Edited by felixcat75

Making mods for this game sucks. I mostly finished No pants Kakashi a couple of years back and was frustrated enough by the process that I uninstalled the game and didn't even bother posting the mod on Nexus. I still have my working directory and suppose I could see about uploading him so it's not all just boobs in the NSFW Naruto world.

KakashiNoPantsInGame.png

On 3/25/2023 at 9:46 AM, felixcat75 said:

Thanks for the heads up, but I could only find Ino. Where are the others?

EDIT: Found Tsunade and Hinata on Nexus indeed, by googling them, although they weren't findable by nexus search bar, strange.

Still unable to find Sakura. nvm found her finally.

hey bro, do you still have the mods? it seems they were deleted from nexus... if so, could you share it?

3 hours ago, Mr.RegularSex said:

Thanks! I see I had missed Tenten too.

And yes it seems to be the way to go these days. Let's grab everything we can once it's up before puritanism, bigotry or wokism anihilate it.

4 hours ago, Mr.RegularSex said:

Thanks, dawg. I don't even have a gaming pc/laptop or storm 4 on PC right now, but still gonna download these just to make sure I have them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hola hermano, el que hizo el mod (LeEroSage) no los eliminó, alguien informó que los mods o la página en sí los eliminaron, pero todavía no está claro por qué el tsunade no lo eliminó

El 4/2/2023 a las 8:20 a.m., felixcat75 dijo:

Gracias! Veo que también tenía extrañado a Tenten.

Sí, parece ser el camino a seguir en estos días. Tomemos todo lo que podamos una vez que está cerca de que el puritanismo, la intolerancia o el wokismo lo aniquilen.