Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 nude/sexy mods

On 5/30/2023 at 9:56 PM, FilthyWeaboo said:

Damn, I didn't know the mods got taken off of Nexus, I was the one that commissioned the fully nude Sakura. Shame, that means he'll likely not make any more, now I wish I had commissioned the others I had in mind.

You never know. Just have to try. Then get him to upload them all here? As Nexus is a pain in the ass.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 9:22 AM, Mr.RegularSex said:

Could you do me the favour and upload them again? Maybe dm me if u cant do it here, that would be awesome, thanks in advance. ❤

38 minutes ago, KevkeGreen said:

Could you do me the favour and upload them again? Maybe dm me if u cant do it here, that would be awesome, thanks in advance. ❤

you can't download it? are you using idm? if so just disable it and let your browser download it for you

On 6/18/2023 at 5:21 PM, KevkeGreen said:

Log out and back in again. The links still work. Do not use any download manager. Download directly with your browser.

On 6/27/2023 at 12:05 AM, Godexa7x said:
how to apply this mod on Switch emulator (egg ns or yuzu)

If the switch version doesn't share the same game files - you can't. Unless you recreate the mod using the switch game files.  And no, noone in this topic knows how to do that otherwise they would have done so. If a game doesn't have a mod available here for the switch version - chances are no one knows how to do it. So save yourself the trouble. Assume no mods on this site work with ANY console unless specified and WILL NOT WORK with any console unless specified.

Edited by Hakufu1021
1 hour ago, sup22 said:

Will there be new nude mods on some others characters like konan and kushina and temari e.t.c?

The person who made these got his shit reported on Nexus and pretty much hasn't done anything since other then make a shirtless (adult) Naruto mod. If they was going to, it would only be with the adult models and even then, they got burned pretty hard so I wouldn't be surprised if they decided none of it was worth it anymore

On 7/11/2023 at 5:38 AM, Jennnasee said:

anyone have the mods to reupload them?

All available mods are still in this thread. We do not need to upload them again. Go back ONE page and download them. If what is available is not what you are asking for. They do not exist anymore.

• 1 month later...