Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 nude/sexy mods

On 9/17/2023 at 4:56 PM, vinusrain said:

some mod for Researching Purpose
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WwNHU4TGEtA8U199U_KijG56PDdyFIC2/view?usp=drive_link

for the Hanabi i'm just taking out mesh from people that uploading them above
I'M NOT TAKING ANY CREDIT OR ANYTHING FOR IT
if someone got the game installed can someone confirm the mod is working or not since its been a while doing this kind of stuff

122.png

Could you do other characters? There are other characters that also need this effect, such as: Kushina, Karin, Temari, Mei Terumi, Kaguya, Konan, Yugito Nii, Fuu, Tayuya, and the Road To Boruto skins (since they are more mature), which are: Hinata (The Last), Sakura(The Last), Sakura(RTB), Ino(RTB), Hinata(RTB), Tenten(RTB), Temari(RTB) and Hanabi (which has not yet been released for download for us) . I'm not sending the list as a task, but just as a list. Thank you for putting in the effort and making Hanabi. Send her the link pls

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2023 at 3:29 PM, andiey said:

Can your share the hanabi file for yuzu to repack?

I'm pretty sure they made the pc version mod compatible with switch yuzu mod 
but Idk how 
it would be awesome if someone would show us how 

On 1/17/2024 at 9:40 AM, Anker47 said:

?

Screenshot_20240117-000528.png

Hi,I want to ask that if there any updates of this mod ( I mean did they add on more n*de girl mod ) because it will be great to see they design more. If have can u share a switch file, anyways i want to thank you so much for share the switch file before.have a nice day