RimWorld Sex Mod - RimJobWorld [RJW]

I've made little patch for RJW for myself, which does several things:

- Stops the colonists from beating the prisoners (i don't like how prisoners are beaten to death in an only a few days and then you have to search for the new ones)

- Stops getting STD's "from the environment" (how could you possible get it from the environment, i didn't get the idea)

- Disables the nymphs joining

If anyone interested, i could polish it a little bit and post it here.

Also you can suggest another small features, with HugsLib it can be done with the checkboxes, so all the fixes will be optional

- Stops the colonists from beating the prisoners (i don't like how prisoners are beaten to death in an only a few days and then you have to search for the new ones)

- Stops getting STD's "from the environment" (how could you possible get it from the environment, i didn't get the idea)

Also you can suggest another small features, with HugsLib it can be done with the checkboxes, so all the fixes will be optional

If nymphs are disabled and STDs from environment are disabled, isn't it impossible to get STD's at all?

Getting only faps for all characters younger than 18. Is this working as intended?

Yes. There is a minimum age setting in config.xml that is like 16 or 18 by default.

If nymphs are disabled and STDs from environment are disabled, isn't it impossible to get STD's at all?

I saw raiders having STDs so you can still catch it if you turn them into the comfort prisoners.

RJW_Patches.zip - requires HugsLib 2.4.3 (and RJW of course): https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28066.0

All the changes (no nymph, no prisoners beating, no std catch from the floors) are enabled by the default, but you can uncheck them in the Mod Options menu.

Getting only faps for all characters younger than 18. Is this working as intended?

Yes. There is a minimum age setting in config.xml that is like 16 or 18 by default.

I've checked the RJW config, the age of consent doesn't work. Something is overriding it.

Edit:

I'm only using the RJW,

Children mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73498-rimworld-sex-mod-rimjobworld-rjw/?do=findComment&comment=1830561)

and Prepare Carefully (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73498-rimworld-sex-mod-rimjobworld-rjw/?do=findComment&comment=1821656)

I've checked the RJW config, the age of consent doesn't work. Something is overriding it.

Edit:

I'm only using the RJW,

Children mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73498-rimworld-sex-mod-rimjobworld-rjw/?do=findComment&comment=1830561)

and Prepare Carefully (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73498-rimworld-sex-mod-rimjobworld-rjw/?do=findComment&comment=1821656)

RJW author has the built in (hardcoded, not reachable via xml/configs) age check (16+) and the curve-shaped graph for "likelyhood of interaction/age", which performs some calculations based on age of target. Closer to the 16, the less chance for interaction is. 

Also, he didn't implement age check for the need, so younger character will get the negative moodlets from "aroused" because they can't interact in the ways mod allows but the need is generated anyway. I could include a checkbox for it for the patch if it bothers someone too much.

Edit:

I'm only using the RJW,

RJW author has the built in (hardcoded, not reachable via xml/configs) age check (16+) and the curve-shaped graph for "likelyhood of interaction/age", which performs some calculations based on age of target. Closer to the 16, the less chance for interaction is. 

Also, he didn't implement age check for the need, so younger character will get the negative moodlets from "aroused" because they can't interact in the ways mod allows but the need is generated anyway. I could include a checkbox for it for the patch if it bothers someone too much.

It's weird because I played for like 3 hours with a character 17 years lovers with another that's 19 years, and nothing ever happened between them.

But when I started a new game and set it up with prepare carefully setting the age to 18 years and relationship to lovers, and got lovin on the first night.

[blog=http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=878965937]Change Dresser[/blog]

Can i make futas/shemales with this, basically can i attach penises to female characters or vaginas to male characters?

You can edit Recipes_Surgery.xml

Just copy any entry you want and change "rjw.Recipe_InstallPrivates_Male" to "rjw.Recipe_InstallPrivates_Female" and vice versa and the recipe will show up under surgery.

Here you go mate, one fully modified Reciepes_surgery, Tested this and it will allow you to install all the dicks you want on all the girls you want and even make that vagi boy you have always wanted as a pet hell give them all bionic bits have fun :D.

Replace the Recipes_surgery xml and reactivate the mod

Thanks for allowing me to continue to be lazy, your awesome.

Just noticed that editing the xml like this just switches what genitals each gender can receive by operation, so vaginas for men and penises for women.

A work around would be to temporarily change the characters gender with Change Dresser do the operation you want then change them back.

How can I make a woman with both a penis and a vagina?

It's weird because I played for like 3 hours with a character 17 years lovers with another that's 19 years, and nothing ever happened between them.

But when I started a new game and set it up with prepare carefully setting the age to 18 years and relationship to lovers, and got lovin on the first night.

Probably vanilla calculations of "Compatibility" which depends on the age (lower the age gap between characters, more compatible they are) and their IDs (serves as the seed for randomizer, so for the two same ID pairs it will give the same results).

Anyone get this game (and the patch) to work with the Prepare Carefully mod?  I remember earlier in the thread that they shouldn't argue, but that they do.  When trying to create colonists, the button does nothing, so is there any work around with this?

Hello everyone, I'm the author of Rimjobworld. Normally I post on 4chan but the Rimworld thread there is dead so I've come here to announce version 1.1 of the mod, which I've finally finished working on. The major new feature in v1.1 is bondage gear: chastity belts to prevent sex, armbinders to prevent manipulation, and gags to prevent talking. The gear is implemented as special apparel which becomes locked onto pawns once it's equipped and cannot be unlocked without a matching "holokey" item which is spawned on equip. In addition, the gear can be equipped on prisoners by a warden, can be crafted at a machining bench, and can be removed surgically without the key at the cost of significant damage to the bound pawn. Also in v1.1, I've changed STDs so they're overall less common and easier to cure, and made some other misc balance tweaks (e.g. the sex need no longer declines on pawns under 15).

Sadly I'm probably not going to be working on this mod in the near future because I've lost interest in Rimworld; I haven't played the game in months and from what I've heard A17 isn't going to contain anything new. I still intend to come back once the game's further in development and work on v1.2 of the mod, but I can't say when that will be. In the mean time, I can offer you this: the source code. You're all free to make & distribute your own versions of the mod.

Rimjobworld v1.1:

RJW_v11_A16.zip

Version 1.1 including source code:

RJW_with_Source_v11_A16.zip

Responding to some concerns in this thread:

1. The incompatibility with Prepare Carefully only occurs in v0.9 (unfortunately the version posted by the OP). RJW works with existing saves so you could always just activate it after you've set up a new game, but a better solution is to update the mod since there are other major bugs and balance problems in v0.9.

2. The reason you can't install a dick & vag together on one pawn is because the recipe worker for installing privates is a subclass of Recipe_InstallArtificialBodyPart, which essentially resets the genitals part before adding the new privates. A quick and dirty way to get around this (that might not actually work, I haven't tested this) would be to replace the "workerClass" in the sugery recipe defs with "Recipe_InstallImplant". The proper solution would be to write a new recipe worker in C#.

3. Before v1.1, pawns between age 15 and age_of_consent (default 20) are subject to the "Romeo and Juliet" rule that they must be within two years of age to have sex. This is tied into how pawns evaluate attractiveness so it applies to rape as well as consensual sex, creating the weird restriction that pawns 15-19 can be raped, but only by colonists close to them in age. In v1.1, I changed things so that pawns under the age_of_consent cannot be designated for rape (also I renamed age_of_consent to sex_free_for_all_age to reduce confusion and lowered the default value to 19). In all versions there is a hardcoded lower limit of 15 to engage in any sex activities.

attachicon.gifRJW_with_Source_v11_A16.zip

First of all, thank you for your work here. Your mod really adds some fun dynamics and RPing to an already great game.

soo...basic noob to C# and coding in general here, but I have a couple questions you might be able to answer.

I wanted to adjust rates at which different genitals will spawn on new pawns. I opened the RJW_Source project file into Microsoft Visual Studio (2017) to have a look. I believe I found the values I was looking for here:

// Adds private parts to the pawn if it doesn't already have some
public static void sexualize (Pawn p)
{
if ((p.RaceProps.body == BodyDefOf.Human) &&
   (! is_sexualized (p))) {
HediffDef privates;
if (p.gender == Gender.Male) {
if (Rand.Value < 0.75)
privates = penis;
else if (Rand.Value < 0.75)
privates = (Rand.Bool) ? small_penis : big_penis;
else
privates = (Rand.Bool) ? micropenis : huge_penis;
} else
privates = vagina;
p.health.AddHediff (privates, genitals);
}
}

Here, editing those "0.75"s to something different should change the probabilties of getting the respective genitals I think (maybe?). I don't quite understand how those Rand.Value and Rand.Bool functions are working here (like I said, noob)

Anyway, the primary issue is my errors on attempting to rebuild from the source, the vast majority of which are all the same issue (Error CS0246): "The Type or Namespace name "Type/Namespace" could not be found". A quick look online seems to point to not having the correct reference assembly. Any ideas here?

The rest of the errors are override errors "Function: no suitable method found to override" (Error CS0115) Possibly related to the previous issue? I dunno.

Thanks for any guidance you or any one else can offer here.

attachicon.gifRJW_with_Source_v11_A16.zip

First of all, thank you for your work here. Your mod really adds some fun dynamics and RPing to an already great game.

soo...basic noob to C# and coding in general here, but I have a couple questions you might be able to answer.

I wanted to adjust rates at which different genitals will spawn on new pawns. I opened the RJW_Source project file into Microsoft Visual Studio (2017) to have a look. I believe I found the values I was looking for here:

// Adds private parts to the pawn if it doesn't already have some
public static void sexualize (Pawn p)
{
if ((p.RaceProps.body == BodyDefOf.Human) &&
   (! is_sexualized (p))) {
HediffDef privates;
if (p.gender == Gender.Male) {
if (Rand.Value < 0.75)
privates = penis;
else if (Rand.Value < 0.75)
privates = (Rand.Bool) ? small_penis : big_penis;
else
privates = (Rand.Bool) ? micropenis : huge_penis;
} else
privates = vagina;
p.health.AddHediff (privates, genitals);
}
}

Here, editing those "0.75"s to something different should change the probabilties of getting the respective genitals I think (maybe?). I don't quite understand how those Rand.Value and Rand.Bool functions are working here (like I said, noob)

Anyway, the primary issue is my errors on attempting to rebuild from the source, the vast majority of which are all the same issue (Error CS0246): "The Type or Namespace name "Type/Namespace" could not be found". A quick look online seems to point to not having the correct reference assembly. Any ideas here?

The rest of the errors are override errors "Function: no suitable method found to override" (Error CS0115) Possibly related to the previous issue? I dunno.

Thanks for any guidance you or any one else can offer here.

1. You have to locate the reference dlls for the VS to load them. Otherwise it doesn't know where are these namespaces which project is referencing as:

using RimWorld;

using Verse;

Hit the References bar in the Project Viewer. It's probably missing Assembly-CSharp and UnityEngine. Right-click the references bar and from there locate these two dlls from the folder %Rimworld_dir%\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed (i've never worked with 2017 version, still sticking with the 2012 one, but i guess it is still has the "Explore..." button.

2. Rand.Value gives the flatly distributed number between the 0 and 1. Flat distribution means that chance to get 0.91287f is the same as chance to get 0.123394f, and any other number you can imagine in the [0,1] gap.

Rand.Bool is basically a coinflip: 50% to get true; 50% chance to get false.

So let's comment the code you are interested in:

if (p.gender == Gender.Male) {        // if the pawn is male, we will execute the code within the { } brackets
  if (Rand.Value < 0.75)                   // Rand.Value < 0.75 means that in 75% of cases (75% of numbers in the gap [0,1] is less than 0.75f, right?)
    privates = penis;                         // we will assign the regular one. So if you change 0.75 to like 0.33; the chance to get normal one will be 33%
  else if (Rand.Value < 0.75)           // In the 75% cases of the remaining chances we will get:
    privates = (Rand.Bool) ? small_penis : big_penis;         // coinflipped small or big one
  else
    privates = (Rand.Bool) ? micropenis : huge_penis;       // In the rest of cases we will get coinflipped micro or huge one.
}
else
  privates = vagina;                       

These weird looking ?, : expressions are just the syntax sugar.

1. You have to locate the reference dlls for the VS to load them. Otherwise it doesn't know where are these namespaces which project is referencing as:

using RimWorld;

using Verse;

Hit the References bar in the Project Viewer. It's probably missing Assembly-CSharp and UnityEngine. Right-click the references bar and from there locate these two dlls from the folder %Rimworld_dir%\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed (i've never worked with 2017 version, still sticking with the 2012 one, but i guess it is still has the "Explore..." button.

2. Rand.Value gives the flatly distributed number between the 0 and 1. Flat distribution means that chance to get 0.91287f is the same as chance to get 0.123394f, and any other number you can imagine in the [0,1] gap.

Rand.Bool is basically a coinflip: 50% to get true; 50% chance to get false.

So let's comment the code you are interested in:

if (p.gender == Gender.Male) {        // if the pawn is male, we will execute the code within the { } brackets
  if (Rand.Value < 0.75)                   // Rand.Value < 0.75 means that in 75% of cases (75% of numbers in the gap [0,1] is less than 0.75f, right?)
    privates = penis;                         // we will assign the regular one. So if you change 0.75 to like 0.33; the chance to get normal one will be 33%
  else if (Rand.Value < 0.75)           // In the 75% cases of the remaining chances we will get:
    privates = (Rand.Bool) ? small_penis : big_penis;         // coinflipped small or big one
  else
    privates = (Rand.Bool) ? micropenis : huge_penis;       // In the rest of cases we will get coinflipped micro or huge one.
}
else
  privates = vagina;                       

These weird looking ?, : expressions are just the syntax sugar.

Thanks bunches! Great info.

Added those two references and all the red disappears. Build works now.

I saw raiders having STDs so you can still catch it if you turn them into the comfort prisoners.

attachicon.gifRJW_Patches.zip - requires HugsLib 2.4.3 (and RJW of course): https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28066.0

All the changes (no nymph, no prisoners beating, no std catch from the floors) are enabled by the default, but you can uncheck them in the Mod Options menu.

Also, is there any chance I could get the source for your patch? I wanted to test a game with beatings (I thought this was configurable in game) and nymphs re-enabled and I didn't realize your patch was critical for the RJW reproduction and children mod to work with Prepare Carefully. Otherwise I would have just temporarily disabled it.

EDIT: I just saw that note about having the checkboxes in-game because of Hugs-Lib (doh!). I'd still be curious to see why it's fixing the Prepare Carefully issues I'm having (PC seems not to want to load the RJW_Children and Reproduction textures unless I have your patch enabled).

Also, is there any chance I could get the source for your patch? I wanted to test a game with beatings (I thought this was configurable in game) and nymphs re-enabled and I didn't realize your patch was critical for the RJW reproduction and children mod to work with Prepare Carefully. Otherwise I would have just temporarily disabled it.

EDIT: I just saw that note about having the checkboxes in-game because of Hugs-Lib (doh!). I'd still be curious to see why it's fixing the Prepare Carefully issues I'm having (PC seems not to want to load the RJW_Children and Reproduction textures unless I have your patch enabled).

Sure, you can have it. It's done pretty simplistic and obvious though.

RJW Patches.zip

Hmm, this RJW Patches doesn't deal with anything in the both Prepare Carefully / C&P (C&P_RJW comp as well)  mods. It's just detouring three methods from the RJW with ones that have checks for disabling their functionality, using the HugsLib perfect capabilities. You can take a look into the source. I wonder as well why are you having that issues.

Sure, you can have it. It's done pretty simplistic and obvious though.

attachicon.gifRJW Patches.zip

Hmm, this RJW Patches doesn't deal with anything in the both Prepare Carefully / C&P (C&P_RJW comp as well)  mods. It's just detouring three methods from the RJW with ones that have checks for disabling their functionality, using the HugsLib perfect capabilities. You can take a look into the source. I wonder as well why are you having that issues.

Awesome. Thanks.

Hmm. Maybe it was a load order conflict then. I'll mess around with it.

So I have two colonists in a relationship sharing a bed in a private room but despite both being horny/ sexually frustrated they still won't have sex. They seem to much rater fap alone instead of doing each other.

Have you witnessed ANY of your colonists having sex, ever? (what a pervy question...ha) Is it just a double-bed issue?

So I have two colonists in a relationship sharing a bed in a private room but despite both being horny/ sexually frustrated they still won't have sex. They seem to much rater fap alone instead of doing each other.

Have you witnessed ANY of your colonists having sex, ever? (what a pervy question...ha) Is it just a double-bed issue?

Sure, had a nymph going wild with a previous occupant of that very bed earlier.

But I did dig around in the code a bit after that so maybe it's just me who screwed something up.

Sure, had a nymph going wild with a previous occupant of that very bed earlier.

But I did dig around in the code a bit after that so maybe it's just me who screwed something up.

hmm. maybe tuning down or disabling fapping chances so they can't relieve themselves before there's an opportunity for both to go at it together.

If they're both busy with other critical tasks I think RJW tries not to interrupt unless it's a nympho (in which case, if there's no life threatening condition or severe hunger, sexing is a bigger priority). Maybe try ensuring both colonists have some idle time at the same time. (or one has idle time while the other partner is in bed)

Edit:

I'm only using the RJW,

I'm using RJW and the children mod (fixed version) and while the game plays fine, I don't seem to get any actual pregnancies.  I do get children colonists on occasion but beyond that, the rest of the mod seems inactive.  I don't even see any cribs or get the surgery option to test for pregnancy.  I just have those two mods, core, github, psychology, and a few cosmetic are supposed to be mod friendly.  Core, Git, and Psy are on top, then cosmetics, then children, and RJW on bottom.   I have tried disabling psychology and RJW, and played around with the mod order a bit, but I still don't see any change.  Any idea what might be wrong?

I'm using RJW and the children mod (fixed version) and while the game plays fine, I don't seem to get any actual pregnancies.  I do get children colonists on occasion but beyond that, the rest of the mod seems inactive.  I don't even see any cribs or get the surgery option to test for pregnancy.  I just have those two mods, core, github, psychology, and a few cosmetic are supposed to be mod friendly.  Core, Git, and Psy are on top, then cosmetics, then children, and RJW on bottom. 

I'm using RJW and the children mod (fixed version) and while the game plays fine, I don't seem to get any actual pregnancies.  I do get children colonists on occasion but beyond that, the rest of the mod seems inactive.  I don't even see any cribs or get the surgery option to test for pregnancy.  I just have those two mods, core, github, psychology, and a few cosmetic are supposed to be mod friendly.  Core, Git, and Psy are on top, then cosmetics, then children, and RJW on bottom.   I have tried disabling psychology and RJW, and played around with the mod order a bit, but I still don't see any change.  Any idea what might be wrong?

I'm using RJW and the children mod (fixed version) and while the game plays fine, I don't seem to get any actual pregnancies.  I do get children colonists on occasion but beyond that, the rest of the mod seems inactive.  I don't even see any cribs or get the surgery option to test for pregnancy.  I just have those two mods, core, github, psychology, and a few cosmetic are supposed to be mod friendly.  Core, Git, and Psy are on top, then cosmetics, then children, and RJW on bottom. 

I've took a quick peek into the Psychology mod source. It detours a lot of methods (related to stuff we need) and i think it's incompatible with RJW's way of dealing with it. Did you try disabling just the Psychology? C&P_fixed does need RJW to work. Also, what is github mod? Can you link it?