RimWorld Sex Mod - RimJobWorld [RJW]

tryed to tweak RJW with age limitator

working with dnSpy with dll exactly, cause sources wont load xxx.cs for some reasons

replaced all

get_AgeBiologicalYears() >= 15  to 12

in

can_fuck

and

can_get_raped bool

sex need still not apearing for 12,

lowed sex_free_for_all_ages to 12

still no results

my 14 girld dint make lovin with 18 pawn

and dont have sex need drain out

does it means, that it must be added curvepoint for that or something else?

Can you please upload compatible version?

tryed to tweak RJW with age limitator

working with dnSpy with dll exactly, cause sources wont load xxx.cs for some reasons

replaced all

get_AgeBiologicalYears() >= 15  to 12

in

can_fuck

and

can_get_raped bool

sex need still not apearing for 12,

lowed sex_free_for_all_ages to 12

still no results

my 14 girld dint make lovin with 18 pawn

and dont have sex need drain out

does it means, that it must be added curvepoint for that or something else?

Can you please upload compatible version?

still trying to figure out

i cant wait for this update, but when you say alien races should work do you mean with just rimjob or will they work with the pregnancy patch now too?

All I am just talking about is assigning the genital body part to all pawns. It is handled by the Def Patching system now. I have not looked at the pregnancy mod.

This is a test release

Requires Hugslib

Changes:

• Works with Alpha 17
  • Animals can play (Toggle off in config)
  • Added a couple sounds (Toggle off in config)
  • Added "cum" filth on ground after sex (Toggle off in config)
  • You can remove the "Rape Me" sticky (Toggle off in config)
  • Removed the genital body part assignment from the library and moved it to the patches. That should make it more compatible.
  • Other minor tweaks

I need help testing this and reporting bugs. Please use this on a copy of your save game, or a new save. I have not seen it break any saves yet but you have been warned.

I realized after i uploaded that I forgot to toggle the comfort prisoner sticky back on. You will have to edit the config file.

I test this build for a few days, and would like to give you some feedbacks.

1. In the Defs/Thoughts.xml. All the opinion base thoughts (<thoughtClass>Thought_MemorySocial</thoughtClass>) use incorrect parameters.

Instead of  

<stackLimit>5</stackLimit>

It should be something like

<stackLimit>300</stackLimit>

<stackLimitPerPawn>5</stackLimitPerPawn>

The original implementation will lead to situation such as prisoner suddenly forgot their long term negative opinion with some aggressors while said aggressors still have their short term mood boost active.

The <stackLimit>5</stackLimit> should be use only with mood base thoughts (<thoughtClass>Thought_Memory</thoughtClass>).

2. When prisoner beating is enable sometime prisoner will melee attack back the aggressor after they finished sex for a short duration of time.

3. The armbinder doesn't prevent pawn from melee attack with their arm. I dig around in the source code ( bondage_gear.cs ), the related code seems to be disabled.

4. The prisoner sticker still show up for me after been disabled in config.

A few suggestions:

1. The sex act such as rapin' should be made to show up under the social tab recent interaction. ( Implementing interactionDef )

2. Animals can damage prisoner when prisoner beating is enable. This should be disable or have a separate toggle option or limit it to only carnival animals. Some animals such as Thrumbo have the potential to one shot a pawn

3. All the animals seems to get standard size genital. Unless there are some hidden sex ability difference for different species of animals, I think it will be better if genital size correlate with the weight of the animals. e.g. Thrumbo will have or more likely to have huge penis, etc.

4. Maybe consider including HugsLib Checker to better inform the user about missing requirement.

i cant wait for this update, but when you say alien races should work do you mean with just rimjob or will they work with the pregnancy patch now too?

All I am just talking about is assigning the genital body part to all pawns. It is handled by the Def Patching system now. I have not looked at the pregnancy mod.

This is a test release

Requires Hugslib

Changes:

• Works with Alpha 17
  • Removed the genital body part assignment from the library and moved it to the patches. That should make it more compatible.
  • Other minor tweaks

I need help testing this and reporting bugs. Please use this on a copy of your save game, or a new save. I have not seen it break any saves yet but you have been warned.

I realized after i uploaded that I forgot to toggle the comfort prisoner sticky back on. You will have to edit the config file.

Does anyone know if this works with children and pregnancy mod?

This is a test release

Requires Hugslib

Changes:

• Works with Alpha 17
  • Other minor tweaks

Does anyone know if this works with children and pregnancy mod?

yes it works. just download latest version of RJW (10mb) and latest C&P for A17

When my pawn raping someone from colony or even quest can come in, then pretends he/she saw nothing. XD

I highly suggest reaction like on seeing corpse or killing when pawn have bloodlust trait, maybe joining if they are good friends. :)

Embarrassment, disgust, anything. Negative and positive to mood.

Anyway, genitals can be now affected by violence?

Fun mod, I smile everytime my pawn cleans sperm from floor, good job.

So how would I begin modding Rimworld? I never modded before... or know anything about code lol. But I wanna give this a shot I really do wanna see this mod be expanded and get those traits in as well as expanding on a sex slavery/whoring and breeding system because fetishes

So how would I begin modding Rimworld? I never modded before... or know anything about code lol. But I wanna give this a shot I really do wanna see this mod be expanded and get those traits in as well as expanding on a sex slavery/whoring and breeding system because fetishes

You begin by learning how to write code, not by modding a game. Learning to mod Rimworld before learning to code is like wanting to dance without having legs. You need legs first.

You begin by learning how to write code, not by modding a game. Learning to mod Rimworld before learning to code is like wanting to dance without having legs. You need legs first.

Yeah, no. That's just being a smart-ass. 

@ Goddfist

Download a mod you like and look at the included files. Learn what they do. Googling a few tutorials won't hurt either. 

hmm seems this can bug some animals and keep them from spawning if u have the animal enabled. well i mean the a17 updataed one.

update.

found how to gete around the issue. if u start your game without rwj enabled first then save exit and enable those creatures that get bugged dont bug