Another possible integration / idea: Exotic Workshop Creatures

I haven't played Boston breeder yet (waiting patiently for the 4Play integration) so I do not know if this idea is already folded into Kait's story...

There is a thriving commerce for exotic pets (or, exotic combat zone opponents, as the case may be). However, baiting them is not as easy as... creating a cage and putting the right kind of food. Some creatures need bait of another kind... traps that derive their effectiveness from the scent of a fertile female. Whichever kind that may be...

Hay this is something o just thought of what if when you first go up to the Pridwin and talk to thair cheif doctor you could say that you have had sex with animals just a thought but it would be cool

The problem is that I would have to remove an existing line to put something in. Fallout 4's dialogue system requires that there are always 4 dialogue options, and having more is simply impossible.

But I might just change a line there ;)

This problem with the speak options was solved last week with this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27216/?

Nice to see some LL quests, keep the good work!

Hay this is something o just thought of what if when you first go up to the Pridwin and talk to thair cheif doctor you could say that you have had sex with animals just a thought but it would be cool

The problem is that I would have to remove an existing line to put something in. Fallout 4's dialogue system requires that there are always 4 dialogue options, and having more is simply impossible.

This problem with the speak options was solved last week with this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27216/?

Hmmm... This is very interesting. Although I'm not too sure about setting it as a hard requirement. Some people like the original dialogue wheel. I'll definitely download it to see if I personally like the interface.

Another bit of trouble, this time doing the quest out at somerville place.  I managed to get reaper to follow me back to the house but when I go to talk to myrna her and ellie are currently busy and seem to perpetually sit down in their chairs, get back up, walk a step away, and then turn around and sit back down.  Tried running circles around them, standing between them and the chairs, trying to forcefully move them, anything to get dialogue to trigger but to no avail.

Hmmm... This is very interesting. Although I'm not too sure about setting it as a hard requirement. Some people like the original dialogue wheel. I'll definitely download it to see if I personally like the interface.

So does that mean you'll take my suggestion in to consideration for the next update

So does that mean you'll take my suggestion in to consideration for the next update

I'll consider taking it into consideration ;)

I've done most of the quests except for Jade as companion ones, Pied Piper (waiting on the time to pass for DC guard to give the quest) and also waiting on the result of Curious Curie outcome. Quests are well written but I can't state if the bugs I encountered were normal Bethesda bugs or the result of one of my other mods (given I have 252 plugins running (crafting, settlement related etc  I would not be surprised.)

I do know a couple of mods that do have the potential to cause issues - Amazing Follower Tweaks (AFT) and Sex Em Up (SEU.)  As AFT can let you have up to 5 followers plus Dogmeat this can cause pathfinding issues in close quarters if you have all slots filled. In addition, I noticed that if a companion was supposed to be somewhere else being a breeder and they were a member of your AFT party I found that if you got into combat they'd show up naked at the battle, help you fight then walk back to their destination. If you have AFT installed and you need to have a time period pass for an action to complete in a quest, it may be better to sit in some furniture and let time pass rather than roaming the Commonwealth like I was doing.

SEU could cause problems when an NPC decided to 'thank' you after you completed an action (particularly if another NPC was dependent on the first NPC's action.) If you select either Sex or Companion being 'thanked' instead of No it seemed to bug out some quests. I noticed this happen with Caught in the Middle and Hornet's Nest. I ended  up having to use console commands for Hornets Nest on a couple of occasions but I suspect this was due more to one of my other mods.

I always fire up the console and get the RefID's of the NPC's when I encounter them as a just in case - a few times I had to use the moveto player command to move an NPC to progress things along (a couple of NPC's had pathfinding issues here and there or were supposed to be somewhere but weren't.)

Overall, I liked the storylines and felt they were well written with great dialogue and good options to select. As I hadn't cleared settlements that needed clearing as part of the quests I didn't seem to have too many issues with those questlines.

I do know a couple of mods that do have the potential to cause issues - Amazing Follower Tweaks (AFT) and Sex Em Up (SEU.)  

I experienced an issue with AFT and this mod as well. Whenever I load a save with multiple companions and this mod active, my all my companions expect one and dogmeat leave, but the game still thinks they are part of my party. For example, when I turn the BB on and load a save, Preston leaves and Curie (along with dogmeat) stay and act like true companions. Preston, on the other hand, sits in Sanctuary, and talks like he is my companion, but doesn't follow me. 

With For Play and family planning Enhanced up and running with the ability for both males and female to be impregnated by annimals do you intend to redo Boston Breeder and incorparat it in to For Play?

There's probably no need to rework the entire thing. I'll only have to add in the scripts needed to trigger the sex scenes, and the system should take it from there.

With For Play and family planning Enhanced up and running with the ability for both males and female to be impregnated by annimals do you intend to redo Boston Breeder and incorparat it in to For Play?

There's probably no need to rework the entire thing. I'll only have to add in the scripts needed to trigger the sex scenes, and the system should take it from there.

Cool looking forward to the update then.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having issues with BBJ04 "Ghosts of the Past". Once we get to Westing Estate and I speak with Jade the dialogue scene doesn't end itself after I choose "Let's go." Jade walks away, but my character is left in the cinematic camera mode. I can break out of cinematic by moving, but I loose the ability to interact with Jade. She'll walk up to the quest marker, pick up the bear and I can converse with her in the next cinematic dialogue scene, but once I complete that dialogue she again walks away leaving me in cinematic mode. Moving again breaks out of cinematic mode, but the quest marker remains on the bed and I still can't interact with Jade. The HUD vanishes whenever I'm looking towards Jade and am close enough to issue commands. In order to be able to continue the quest I had to take Jade to the estate and then setstage past both her initial dialogue and the search of the estate, causing Jade to not pick up poor Mr. Bear.

On 6-11-2017 at 4:57 AM, Icesword said:

When in Woman's Best Friend the Gunner youre supposed to enslave, just keeps getting up after getting knocked down and getting undessed

I'll have a look as soon as possible.

On 16-11-2017 at 8:20 AM, DasReverend said:

Just a thought, is there any game engine or other reason why the IHFM could not modify males similarly to females? Specifically modifying the genitalia to resemble animals? It would mean they could contribute more effectively as a transmission vector for the virus

From a lore standpoint, the IFHM was specifically tailored to hijack the female reproductive organs, meaning men wouldn't be able to undergo any changes associated with the IHFM.

On 17-11-2017 at 2:13 PM, Cavetroll001 said:

I'm having issues with BBJ04 "Ghosts of the Past". Once we get to Westing Estate and I speak with Jade the dialogue scene doesn't end itself after I choose "Let's go." Jade walks away, but my character is left in the cinematic camera mode. I can break out of cinematic by moving, but I loose the ability to interact with Jade. She'll walk up to the quest marker, pick up the bear and I can converse with her in the next cinematic dialogue scene, but once I complete that dialogue she again walks away leaving me in cinematic mode. Moving again breaks out of cinematic mode, but the quest marker remains on the bed and I still can't interact with Jade. The HUD vanishes whenever I'm looking towards Jade and am close enough to issue commands. In order to be able to continue the quest I had to take Jade to the estate and then setstage past both her initial dialogue and the search of the estate, causing Jade to not pick up poor Mr. Bear.

I'll have a look as soon as possible. For now, try moving Jade using console, sometimes the pathfinding gets stuck.

11 hours ago, Brycethebattlephionx said:

Hay so I've been playing nuka world and I have been talking to the pack and thair are events and dialogue option that point twords beastiality you ever think of do a nuka dlc for beastiality

I have plans for Nuka World involving a bunch of nonsensical funny quests and a certain Brotherhood Paladin as a new follower.

So I had an idea for this as well. (Sorry if its been talked about and I missed it) However I know that Status Effects from mods can screw up the game if the mod is uninstalled while under the effect, but I figure I should at least put it out there.

Make the Breeder Mutation an incurable Status Effect; IE: the MoleRat disease from 81 . This way you can start the game as a normal woman...or man (get into that in a second). But if you have sex with a infected person you will become infected, and then everyone you have sex with would become infected (meaning you can have the mutation literally spread). This honestly doesn't have to stay only with women, (If the "how to incorporate men into the mod" is still a thing) men could be "carriers". They would be unaffected by the mutation itself but can spread it. Also....well if you don't want the mutation out there you'd work on a cure (again like in 81 with the rare cure to the disease) to...cure the mutation (ending the Status Effect) once and for all.

Of course this is just a idea I had that I thought would make this more fun/interesting and more interactive.

Edited by BADshadow

On 2/11/2017 at 8:25 PM, pepertje said:

-Patiently wait for an actual sex framework and implement that.

It's my understanding this mod still doesn't make use of 4play? It's a framework, right?

This mod would be great when finished...cus I really want bestiality mods in Fallout 4 lol.

However, lol... my hopes were I don't have to deal with a child after :confounded: that's the beauty of inter-species relations, after all...not birthing something that's gonna be the worst pest for at least 4 years. Personal opinion, anyway. Like with sexlab, I just like to mindlessly go around having sex with people or creatures... If I added pregnancy mods I would double the Skyrim population in minutes! (exaggeration, but still) 

Edited by darkdragonlove
24 minutes ago, darkdragonlove said:

It's my understanding this mod still doesn't make use of 4play? It's a framework, right?

This mod would be great when finished...cus I really want bestiality mods in Fallout 4 lol.

However, lol... my hopes were I don't have to deal with a child after :confounded: that's the beauty of inter-species relations, after all...not birthing something that's gonna be the worst pest for at least 4 years. Personal opinion, anyway. Like with sexlab, I just like to mindlessly go around having sex with people or creatures... If I added pregnancy mods I would double the Skyrim population in minutes! (exaggeration, but still) 

I'm already working on implementing sex animations here and there. But with 4Play, that should receive a bigger focus in the future. As to pregnancies, lore-wise you could get your character knocked up with an animal and an animal will come out. Had a flareup with a Brahmin? That's a big steak in the belly. Bloatfly? Bunch of nice, sweet larvae wiggling around. ;)

4 hours ago, pepertje said:

I'm already working on implementing sex animations here and there. But with 4Play, that should receive a bigger focus in the future. As to pregnancies, lore-wise you could get your character knocked up with an animal and an animal will come out. Had a flareup with a Brahmin? That's a big steak in the belly. Bloatfly? Bunch of nice, sweet larvae wiggling around. ;)

You're getting me way too excited for this mod! xD

Dogmeat can only satisfy my character so much!

I'm a total newcomer to this mod, so take all if this with a grain of salt:

When you meet with Wolfe in Faraday's Lab after The Green Devil, and go through the Pregnancy -> Favourite Animals dialogue choices, she says that her favourite animals are Deathclaws, since she can really feel the eggs grow...

OK, so that means that we need to hear about a female Deathclaw to put the eggs in first, for the male to inseminate, right? So she's basically getting fucked at least twice -- once by the female, with an ovipositor in to place the eggs, and later by the male to inseminate them... Could we hear about that? Because that's hot.

Also, just looking at the graphics for the Deathclaw Eggs, they're about two feet wide. Which is... problematic. Maybe the IHFM has allowed somewhat smaller eggs?

29 minutes ago, Aagje said:

I'm a total newcomer to this mod, so take all if this with a grain of salt:

When you meet with Wolfe in Faraday's Lab after The Green Devil, and go through the Pregnancy -> Favourite Animals dialogue choices, she says that her favourite animals are Deathclaws, since she can really feel the eggs grow...

OK, so that means that we need to hear about a female Deathclaw to put the eggs in first, for the male to inseminate, right? So she's basically getting fucked at least twice -- once by the female, with an ovipositor in to place the eggs, and later by the male to inseminate them... Could we hear about that? Because that's hot.

Also, just looking at the graphics for the Deathclaw Eggs, they're about two feet wide. Which is... problematic. Maybe the IHFM has allowed somewhat smaller eggs?

Lore time!
In Fertile Breeder, the New Vegas progenitor of this mod, it is stated that basically the semen of Deathclaws or Geckos or whatever forms into eggs itself using nutrients (Deathclaw Breeders specifically require frequent 'feedings' of cumnutrient to ensure egg development. As for egg size? The mutation makes the female body (particularly the womb, stomach, pelvis, and genitals) extremely elastic, capable of stretching to horrendous (read; fucking awesome) sizes to carry whatever is in them to full term and deliver them healthily, including Bighorners, Centaurs, and Brahmin, and then just 'snap' right back. For most, the size isn't an issue as the mutation also causes the body to dump extreme amounts of pleasure-related neurotransmitters to make it easier and encourage repetitive action.