4 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

As far as I'm aware, this mod won't have animations until Four-Play 1.0 is released and even maybe not then...who really knows?

I for one couldn't tell :tongue:

Animations are being implemented in the upcoming version wherever available (and where I cared to remember).

Solution for my former Problem: Didn't have strong with me, becasue i used a console command to get to her house in DC

Some actions (conversations, follow...) seem to be bugged. Some times NPCs stop talking and the quest doesn't continue

Problem in "Green Devil"

Can't seem to get/find the code in the Terminal in Florian Hall, had to use setstage. Same for the Tracker and now Jade won't talk to me anymore. no conversation possible. had to skip everytime i had to talk to her. After the quest she still followed me around but now not even her Name showed up, i could't interact with her at all.

BTW how do i bring her to her house in DC if the location isn't her house but the Greenhouse?

6 hours ago, command88+ said:

Solution for my former Problem: Didn't have strong with me, becasue i used a console command to get to her house in DC

Some actions (conversations, follow...) seem to be bugged. Some times NPCs stop talking and the quest doesn't continue

Problem in "Green Devil"

Can't seem to get/find the code in the Terminal in Florian Hall, had to use setstage. Same for the Tracker and now Jade won't talk to me anymore. no conversation possible. had to skip everytime i had to talk to her. After the quest she still followed me around but now not even her Name showed up, i could't interact with her at all.

BTW how do i bring her to her house in DC if the location isn't her house but the Greenhouse?

Jade has to find the code herself, use moveto to get her closer to you if she's stuck. As for th greenhouse, that gets replaced by Jade's house after the quest.

strange. went with her to DC, hat to enter "her Home" but endet up in the Greenhouse. no progress on the quest. how do i get there during the quest if it gets replaced after the quest?

And i had a problem with the previous mission too. Fast traveled from the ARmory to Faraday but Wolfe didn't follow and was nowhere to be found after that. had to rely on setstage too.

But overall its a great mod.love the IDea. Any Mating animations planned in the future (with four play or something?) and progress on voiced dialogue?

29 minutes ago, command88+ said:

strange. went with her to DC, hat to enter "her Home" but endet up in the Greenhouse. no progress on the quest. how do i get there during the quest if it gets replaced after the quest?

And i had a problem with the previous mission too. Fast traveled from the ARmory to Faraday but Wolfe didn't follow and was nowhere to be found after that. had to rely on setstage too.

But overall its a great mod.love the IDea. Any Mating animations planned in the future (with four play or something?) and progress on voiced dialogue?

Once you enter the greenhouse, Jade should go off on a rant about how they wrecked her home and then send you off to Wolfe. After that, the room gets replaced.

Does the Date with jade also have a quest nr? i am sitting in the 3rd rail but nothing happens.

same for BBJ 02. every time i have to sit down with her, she didn't respond, i uset setstage. after a while no stages could be completed. find taurus= no response, kill queen= killed but not completed. and when i left nahant church i got caught in a conversation that didn't progress and i could not end it. now jade is not responding when i wanna talk to her and when i wanna trade she has her line but i can't access her inventory.

Anyway: Merry Christmas

So hey, I ran into a pretty quest-breaking bug on BBM02 - Lurking In The Dark: Sommerville Place. After getting the Stingwing and returning to Sommerville, Myrna and Ellie are supposed to have a conversation whilst sitting in their respective armchairs. But their sitting down action is bugged and they keep sitting and then rising again and then sitting and then rising, on and on. It's impossible to proceed with the quest as they refuse to talk unless they sit in their chairs.

I tried to save and reload, reset both of them, reset the armchairs and pushactoraway on both to see if it helped, none of those solved it

Here's a video I took of the bug in action, sped up.

Bug Boston.mp4

43 minutes ago, TitusMede said:

So hey, I ran into a pretty quest-breaking bug on BBM02 - Lurking In The Dark: Sommerville Place. After getting the Stingwing and returning to Sommerville, Myrna and Ellie are supposed to have a conversation whilst sitting in their respective armchairs. But their sitting down action is bugged and they keep sitting and then rising again and then sitting and then rising, on and on. It's impossible to proceed with the quest as they refuse to talk unless they sit in their chairs.

I tried to save and reload, reset both of them, reset the armchairs and pushactoraway on both to see if it helped, none of those solved it

Here's a video I took of the bug in action, sped up.

Bug Boston.mp4

Usually that's a sign of the scene ending and restarting. I'll have a closer look at it tomorrow. If you want to continue right away, use SetStage on BBM02 to force the quest to advance.

57 minutes ago, pepertje said:

Usually that's a sign of the scene ending and restarting. I'll have a closer look at it tomorrow. If you want to continue right away, use SetStage on BBM02 to force the quest to advance.

any solution for my but with jades quests? i think the bugs origin is when i had to find her a dress. i had one in my inventory but could not give it to her so i used additem which did't work, and then a command to advance to the next stage

25 minutes ago, command88+ said:

any solution for my but with jades quests? i think the bugs origin is when i had to find her a dress. i had one in my inventory but could not give it to her so i used additem which did't work, and then a command to advance to the next stage

Giving jade the dress doesn't cut it, she has to have it equipped. Use the follower inventory menu to do that.

did that. but she was't wearing the dress after that but her normal outfit. Loaded a save from the start of the quest and "setstaged" past this part. still had to skip the "sit down with jade at location xxx" parts but could complete the quest and her AI is still working. maybe those bugs are caused by my multiple followers mod.

Stage 3, for the next quest, means making out with jade right? because i got her to 1000 affinity (lots of alcohol involved) and we made out in her house but after the scene i "woke up" in a completely dark room. i could see the door marker but could't reacht it. my game told me that i was falling.

btw, i had to start BBJ03 via console but completed it and bbj04 with no problems.

1 hour ago, command88+ said:

did that. but she was't wearing the dress after that but her normal outfit. Loaded a save from the start of the quest and "setstaged" past this part. still had to skip the "sit down with jade at location xxx" parts but could complete the quest and her AI is still working. maybe those bugs are caused by my multiple followers mod.

Stage 3, for the next quest, means making out with jade right? because i got her to 1000 affinity (lots of alcohol involved) and we made out in her house but after the scene i "woke up" in a completely dark room. i could see the door marker but could't reacht it. my game told me that i was falling.

btw, i had to start BBJ03 via console but completed it and bbj04 with no problems.

The romance with Jade is not a necessary stage to advance quests. You will need a certain affinity level for the first 2 quests, though.

one question aobut the Dogmeat quest: it says "go to clara in sanctuary" now when i am there clara gest hostile and starts attacking me. for some reason she is esential and therefore can't die so i kan shoot her, she regenerates health and starts shootigng again at me, at settlers, caravans... can i make her non-essential and kill her or just disable her since i finished the quest?

44 minutes ago, command88+ said:

one question aobut the Dogmeat quest: it says "go to clara in sanctuary" now when i am there clara gest hostile and starts attacking me. for some reason she is esential and therefore can't die so i kan shoot her, she regenerates health and starts shootigng again at me, at settlers, caravans... can i make her non-essential and kill her or just disable her since i finished the quest?

If I'm not mistaken, you have to activate her while she's on the ground to advance.

On 27.12.2017 at 9:30 PM, pepertje said:

If I'm not mistaken, you have to activate her while she's on the ground to advance.

didn'T work for me, used setstage and now she is there to stay, hostile and immortal. does she have a role in other quests? if not i would just kill her

and is it intentional that the other 2 captives from caits quest at natick banks can't be freed?

and i need help with jades 5th quest. Thefirst objective is to go to her house. did that. she starts a conversation with her mother and, even if shey my companion, after a while asks me if we want to hit the road again. But that stage never completes. sometimes April bourne appears but there is no interaction. setstage 20 tells me to bring liam to millie. but the quest marker is on millies position.

I located liam via moveto command, he was in Jades house but he was invisible. I had to disable, enable him, fast travel to millie and move him to me. he started the conversation with millie but they don't have any subtitles. i have no idea what they are saying

32 minutes ago, keflyn said:

I realize you have other commitments, but do you have a vague  idea when you might release the next version? This has been really enjoyable and I'm looking forward to new quests and general bug stomping.

The vague line is about a week after I open up CK to punch the final quest into the plugin. I hate to put it this way, but it's the best I can give at this moment.

But once that is done, I'll leave the BBM plugin for what it is and focus on bugfixes before moving on to one of the FO4 DLC's.

3 hours ago, pepertje said:

The vague line is about a week after I open up CK to punch the final quest into the plugin. I hate to put it this way, but it's the best I can give at this moment.

But once that is done, I'll leave the BBM plugin for what it is and focus on bugfixes before moving on to one of the FO4 DLC's.

any solution for the problems i mentioned 2 posts ago?

Is Paladin Bourne some kind of mercenary? After the quest she should stay at Taffington Boathouse but she doesn't. i found her at Nordhagen beach and one time as nuka world Red Rocket was under attack she appeared there too. Or is that a Bug or mod conflict?

Tiny request: Could you make the NPCs from the missions commandable? Brooke is staying alone at her location, Camilla is alone at hers because i didn't invest much time in many settlements. I'd love to move them together at one location