I'm so confused, how do I have sex with others if there is no dialogue?

Ushris

Assuming one game is going to work like another is..........well.......not all that wise.  Did you not read the OP for the LAPF?  It clearly states that it is ONLY a framework and that other mods are needed to actually do anything.  Start by reading that and then read this:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

If you have questions beyond that, then ask and we will try to answer them.

Sex via Dialog:

Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

(both in the Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack)

Rape: during fight

Lovers Rapers

Rape/stalkers:

Joburg  OR   LSM and LSMN

Prostitution: Player is prostitute

LoversHooker

Masturbation

MB2 ( It in the LAPF download )

Pay Bandit with Sex and pay your bounty with Sex

Lovers Paybandit  ( in the Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack )

Slave Mods:

LoversSlaveTrader with BravilUnderground (it's also a big quest Mod. You need LoversCreatures2 )

And if you want creatures sex you need LoversCreatures2. It is also a framework.

You can use LAPF, LoversRapers and Joburg without LoversCreatures2 if you don't want creatures sex.

• 3 weeks later...

Assuming one game is going to work like another is..........well.......not all that wise.  Did you not read the OP for the LAPF?  It clearly states that it is ONLY a framework and that other mods are needed to actually do anything.  Start by reading that and then read this:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

If you have questions beyond that, then ask and we will try to answe

Sex via Dialog:

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Lovers Rapers

Rape/stalkers:

LoversHooker

Masturbation

Slave Mods:

LoversSlaveTrader with BravilUnderground (it's also a big quest Mod. You need LoversCreatures2 )

And if you want creatures sex you need LoversCreatures2. It is also a framework.

You can use LAPF, LoversRapers and Joburg without LoversCreatures2 if you don't want creatures sex.

Sorry, I checked everything was in but it does not work either.

The only thing that works are just several spells.

I followed the instruction, but I did not install what so-called all-in-one MBP, is it necessary?

If you have questions beyond that, then ask and we will try to answer them.

Sorry, I checked everything was in but it does not work either.
The only thing that works are just several spells.
I followed the instruction, but I did not install what so-called all-in-one MBP, is it necessary?

MBP (modular beautiful people) is just a race mod that contains tons of different races in it. It is only required if it states that on the dev's download page as then it'll be a master and will be required. If it was required you wouldn't even be able to get into game as the game would crash at the beth logo.

• 5 months later...

Sex via Dialog:

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Lovers Rapers

Rape/stalkers:

LoversHooker

Masturbation

Slave Mods:

Thank you very much, this was exactly what I was looking for, explanation which mod does what.

I had problem where I could only find rape/slavery mods, yet did not know which of them allow for consensual sex (actually, I'd be most satisfied with something like irresistibly attractive for Skyrim, yet I don't even know if it's possible to implement such spells/powers in Oblivion)

Archived