Lovers Penis - WIP (Not what you think... it's not a mesh/model)

LongDukDong

Wow... talking about trying to measure up, eh?

THIS... is my venture into using the Callback system built into Lovers with PK.  But I cannot take full credit for this new mod which I am working upon.  In essence, it is some of the principle code from LoversBitch.  Still, it is an attempt to make various 'messages' to appear at the start and end of intercourse besides the 'knot' dialog.

As it is based upon LoversBitch, it has the knot system.  But is has been initially stripped to the bare bones and altered in some of its structure.  Just like LoversBitch, it renders a message-box notification describing the receiver/victim's reaction to being 'dicked'. 

However, the message system in LoversBitch renders only two messages:  'You're knotted' and 'You've escaped the knot'.  Lovers Penis has four:  Penis Entry, Getting fucked, Orgasm Blast and (s)He left me.  I say (s)he in the event of futa coming later.

At the same time, I have FOUR penis message sets:  Knot (of course), Feline Spines, Corkscrew Pig Dicks and Cervic Penetrator.  And I set up some of these for races like Orc, Flame Atronachs,  Khajiits, Mountain Lions  and Wild Boars.

Oh, and Boars seem to cum a lot... almost at much as a dog after knotting.   :lol:   Yep, I'm figuring out how to 'extend' the orgasm phase based on LB's methods.   Would be a shame if Molag Bal was a small shooter, right?

Meanwhile, it detects LoversBitch and does NOT apply these callbacks and messages if it is in use.  I don't want any conflicts there afterall.

In the meantime, it DOES detect if you are using 'Werewolf the Awakening' and applies the 'Knot' messaging system if the assailant is an anthroporph werewolf.

Here it is... for now

LoversPenis.zip

Now one of the things I want, is the ability to add a LIST of races and creatures.  And within that list, different types of shafts.  Thoughts right now are kinda like nature-based.  Pigs are curly, spiders have ovipostures(spelling),  

I appreciate ideas, thoughts and suggestions if not for race comparisons but ideas on how to load the list into the mod itself.

QUACK QUACK QUACK !!!!

An update has been made to the WIP.  The post and the attachment have been updated... but here's the skinny.

I currently have four penis types in the mod:  Knot (as expected), Feline Barbs, Piggy Corkscrews and Cervical Penetrators (aka, he's in the WOMB).  ow....  And they have been tied to races like Boars, Mountain Lions, Orcs and Khajiits.   Yep, it still checks the races and creature models so far.

Of these penis types, each has four 'sets' of messages:  1) Entry into the victim/participant (Ow, those spines hurt!)  2) Messages during coitus (Gggaa...  Its twisting around), 3) Orgasm reaction (Omg, it's so cold!!?), and 4) Exit (Ow, his spines tore my cooch!).   Yeah, stupid examples...  And I think someone just found out that Vampire Jism is just as cold (I should make a note there).  Just so ya know, the Messages during coitus may have a few sets of dialog within.   It's still a WIP, but I'm trying to keep it organized.

And... allowances have been made for those using LoversBitch so it does not interfere if they're both used together.

At the same time, it will detect if you are playing Werewolf the Awakening, and checks if the assailant is in Anthro-Werewolf form.

* ===== * ===== * ===== * ===== * ===== *

Okay, now time to ask.

After downloading the mod and seeing how it is set up, does anyone have dialog suggestions and/or penis type suggestions?

And, does anyone have suggestions on how to create and load an INI file that can self-expand  That is to say, if it only has three values like

Creatures:

Races:
Orc = 1
Khajiit = 2
Siren = 4

That it can be expanded by the end user (ie you) to let you add other races or monster types

Creatures:
Soul of a Whore = 7

Races:
Orc = 1
Khajiit = 2
Siren = 4
Drow = 3

That way, you can pick your monsters and set up how hung they are.  And if you can suggest how to add custom dialog into the INI (Soul of a Whore is specific to Lovers CrowningIsles)... it would be very much appreciated.

This MIGHT be expanded to LoversGenetalia later?   "Damn, her pussy feels so clammy..."  (If someone is using MonsterGirl?).

Again, any thoughts or suggestions???  I mean, hey... two people looked at the last one...

*sigh* .... a suggestion made ...   Apparently reading/writing 'genuine' .Ini formatted files must either be the default Oblivion.Ini file (NO EFFIN WAY) or must use Pluggy to access new ones.  Rats.

I'm gonna try to rely on as few plugins as possible.  No pluggy. 

So for NOW, it's going to have things hardwired into the scripts.  Not what I wanted, but I guess it'll evolve from there.

In the meantime, I have been restructuring the scripts.  MORE scripts than before, but in a very very very very.... very... modular format.

As I stated before, there are  four 'sets' of messages:  1) Entry into the victim/participant (Ow, those spines hurt!)  2) Messages during coitus (Gggaa...  Its twisting around), 3) Orgasm reaction (Omg, it's so cold!!?), and 4) Exit (Ow, his spines tore my cooch!).   Well, a better definition is that there are four  'stages' to check.

Within each stage, I run two to three different calls:   Message check, Knot check, Orgasm Check.  It kinda keeps things cleaner.  And Orgasm check is rather interesting now that it is separate and modular

The Knot check really brings up a pause for a message not typically shown in the other message checks.  It doesn't cover Orgasms where a dog continues its 'flow'. 

But the Orgasm check DOES cover the repeated orgasm sequence.  And using a bit of math, the length of the orgasm can be made shorter or much much longer than the LoversBitch variety.  Hey, does the TamagoSetBody really have a sperm-filled belly bloat bod?  :P   Mehrunes Dagon .... is he either potent or ... shoots blanks?

Well, I thought that I could have a config with messages per style

DICK 1
Iee... His knot is pressing in....
She screams as his knot enters her..

DICK 2
Oooph... His dick is filling me
She groans as his dick fills her up

.... etc

However, it seems that the penis styles and messages will be hard-coded.  BUT, I can see having a config where you may be able to select certain creatures to certain penis types.  Oh, and that includes races.

I was worried about futa.  But I think I got that figured out.   First, determine if the one with the penis is male/femme/creature, and use a string array value for replacement pronouns in the string.  Now, I'm not without planning ahead.  I plan to have spriggans use the female pronoun as they sure have that wiggle when they walk.  And then there's sexuallized monsters.  But that might be a bit of a pain........  Aw, who am I kidding.  Already did as much for the Lovers Creatures Voice mod I'm working on  XD

It appears that there is a series of pronoun substitute arguments in the MessageEx system.  It handles three states:  objective, possessive and subjective.  And of these, you base upon the object in question, whether the attacker/defender is a male, female or creature.  It isn't EXACTLY what I want...  I mean, since I think the Spriggans appear more feminine....

An alternate I would like to have would be text substitution within the messages.  Not exactly sure how to deal with it, But it would allow replacement of some things in the messages.  There's that, and the pronoun subtitution system doesn't recognize capitalized pronouns.  If you substitute a creature's name with 'his', you better make sure it isn't the first word in the sentence.

* === * === * === * === *

Meanwhile, the code I made was a bit TOO clean.  By that, I made two routines, one that handled messages quickly and another that removed unneccessary flags.  But dayum... they run fast.   You see, , I had it set so the messages would be called first and then have it erase the flags.  Unfortunately, the flag removal code was SO fast, it removed the flags that showed that the agressor had a 'knot dick' faster than the message was displayed.  In essence... the final Dog Knot message did not show!

I had to do a minor rewrite to include the knot code at the end of the dog knot message system itself.   It's not as cleanly designed as I wished.  But so far, the minor change works fine.

It appears that there is a series of pronoun substitute arguments in the MessageEx system.  It handles three states:  objective, possessive and subjective.  And of these, you base upon the object in question, whether the attacker/defender is a male, female or creature.  It isn't EXACTLY what I want...  I mean, since I think the Spriggans appear more feminine....

An alternate I would like to have would be text substitution within the messages.  Not exactly sure how to deal with it, But it would allow replacement of some things in the messages.  There's that, and the pronoun subtitution system doesn't recognize capitalized pronouns.  If you substitute a creature's name with 'his', you better make sure it isn't the first word in the sentence.

NOW ADDED!   Capitalized pronouns!  I had to make my own set of routines where I could add/include a capitalized version of 'him' or 'her' along with others...  Now messages can properly be written with a capitalized pronoun in the beginning of a message. 

You would think the OBSE would include that... nope. Had to add a sort of fix.  If I could only add it into the actual MessageEx routine itself.  Meh, Gotta use the z% string substitution system instead.  But I got capitalized pronouns now.

Realization.   IF... the female takes and rapes a werewolf, taking HIS dick against his will, .... the system assumes he is being raped and dicked by a futa femme.... for now.

Something I gotta fix  XD.    Gotta set it up to recognize the role reversal rape that can be performed by LoversRaperS.

Well, the issue I had involving a female raping a make to FORCE him to screw her is fixed.  it all came down to whether the receiver has the xLoversOff flag or not.  And in that, rather new dialog was set up.    At the same time, I needed to come up with a way of detecting a few things between the two ... unexpected safeguards that needed to be put into place.

* === * === * === * === * === *

*Sigh*... I did attempt to create a method to store messages per penis-type.  Oh, I can use the sv_construct, and have been able to load string data into the system.  However, I ran into a couple of issues. 

First, I cannot create/use a string variable to pass into the FileExists and RunBatchScript.  Perhaps it is possible if I used either Pluggy or the Tibixe's String Function Collection (TSFC), but I prefer to have as little dependencies on outside DLLs as possible.  So that is a no-go.

Second, I would LOVE to have messages with arguments that can be replaced in the messages.  But at the time, I want the actual argument data to be in with the messages.  Alas, I cannot pass the full message with replacement values at the same time.

IE:    let Message1 := "n%'s dick just felled my cherry!" xme

NOPE NOPE NOPE.... Won't work.  But it was worth a shot.

Well, I got a new trick up my sleeve.  Sort of.

Unfortunately, it requires a script per dick (wow, that's being gentle, eh?) to 'load' the messages that are in play, and one individual script that will perform the loaded messages.  it works sorta like this

if dick = 1

load dick messages1

elseif dick = 2

load dick messages2

elsif dick == 3

.... oh, you get the hint

endif

play dick messages

Now, that might seem a bit ... over blown.  But hear me out.  The system that shows the messages just reads the data and shows them.  It's now much cleaner and just deals with the data already set up.   And of the other scripts, the ones that holds the messages (one script per dick), they are WELL formatted.

scn xLoversPenisMessages01Knot

; FUNCTION:  This delivers the actual text message within the upper left corner
;            of the game screen.  This message being the reaction of the actor
;            when being mated, and being mated with a knotted cock.

;; Define values for script
ref xme                ; The aggressive actor
ref zme                ; The submissive actor
short flag            ; Stage flag (0, 1, 2 or 3)

Begin Function { xme zme flag }

;; Message1 Player Normal
    let xLoversPenis.Message1NPFN1 := sv_construct "Oh God, %pp knot is inside of me!" Dicker
    let xLoversPenis.Message1NPFN2 := sv_construct "%z knot is too large to pull away!" HisHerO

end

Oh, there's more in my pages... Routines that doublechecks who is agressor in the system (ie the woman raping a guy but still getting dicked), the ability to include new Uppercased pronouns when the system built into the message system only produces lower cased entries, and so forth.

HOWEVER... each individual script/page is made identically.  Each allowing for raped and normal text, dialog when the NPC suddenly gets violated, the possibility of being knotted of having a cock 'punch' into the womb, ejaculation dialog and withdrawl.

More options such as 'virginity taken' is being considered.... strongly. 

MEANWHILE...

I have a nice sized  INI file for the system.  It allows setting dick types and orgasm durations (for those potent fellas) to be set per default creature models and the 10 character races. Hehehe!   And with that, I think I got an idea on how to ADD UP TO 20 OR MORE EXTRA CREATURES AND RACES!!!  YEP, ABILITY TO ADD BAYBEE!

And the work on dialog for the system ensues.  Since I don't have any additional options (virginity for example), the KNOT, SPINE and WOMB-BUSTIN' dialogs are in place.  Corscrew Porcuine dicks ... not so much.   MOSTLY done.

To Comrade Fienyx,

I haven't forgotten about the Horse, nor the goblins/orcs/deadroth.  But Orcs, I have been using the womb-buster, along with the ogres.  I guess Argonians have a snake-nike hemipenis structure, so it's fine that LoversVoice said they're barbed..  But they have 'HOT' cum? (How does THAT work?)  Trolls... dunno.  Whatever I do for Ghosts, Wraiths and Liches, they may take the same data.  The player may be grossed out by zombie or Flesh Atronach dickin'.  Oh, and there may be later work on Vampire detail work.

And getting some dialog for the Horse might not be so hard (thank you internet).

And now to anyone reading ..... "Any ideas about OTHER penis types in the animal kingdom?"  I'm talking about a list, guys....

It sounds like you have pretty much got most all the Mamalian bases covered, even on point for the pig's unusual tackle.  Generally speaking most other mamalian phallus'es you don't know about, aren't talked about specifically because they would be considered inadequate by our human standards (Humans incidentally have abnormally large sexual organs when compared to their overall body mass index, contrasting heavily with other primates especially.) 

Bears for instance are not well endowed really, Deer are actually near human proportion (at least that which enters the vagina), and generally speaking most quadrupeds feature proportionality long and and narrow penises that are driven or held ridged by a penile bone to help them keep connected to their mate in the absence of grasping appendages.  I say proportional because big animals like Elephants and Whales have big penises more over because they need them to brace against the bulk of their enormous weight.  Sheep, Bears, and Rats (although the animations have them using their tails) would be of girth less than that of an average human male, bears especially so because they are semi-dexterous bipeds.  If you go through the trouble of making a micro-phallus profile for the above mentioned animals, you might want to include Scamps and Imps in that list too, because ( :P terrible pun incoming) although they may have the gall to rape an adventuress, she might just find the experience rather annoying. This does not of course preclude the possibility Ogres and Minotaurs having massive cocks, because they are essentially mythical creatures, Minotaurs in particular in the Elder Scrolls lore have the commingled blood of Demi-gods and Empresses, so might think they have suitably impressive penises.

But just moving down the proverbial Tree of Life I'll try to address every creature unmentioned categorically with comparisons to real-life examples wherever possible, and group likely candidates together in an effort to cut down on the work some .

Plants

Starting with issue of plants, and plant-like creatures such as gnarls and spriggans,  There are fairly complex issues regarding gender and according to wiki (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_reproductive_morphology) there a whole slew of vocabulary words to help delineate between the variations of hermaphroditism of a plants reproductive organs and how their gender may "unfold" over its operative lifespan.  One particular nuance to plants is that in some cases their is actually two discrete alternating generations of hermaphrodites (gametophytes) which sire a generation of heterosexual male/female plants (Sporophyte) who can only mate with each other to produce the next generation of hermaphrodites.   Objectively speaking for the context of you mod you might include descriptions of spriggans and gnarls with discretely different fertilizing techniques in a complex mating behavior using hapless adventurers as cross pollinators, Some might deliver sperm while others might deliver 'seeds' which in this context might be confusing but in this sense they might be fertilized or unfertilized eggs.

Invertebrates

Moving on to insect reproductive behavior, there is alot to be said about the distinct mating behaviors of solitary insects (arachnids and arthropods) versus "Hive" or colony minded insects.  In the Case of The Spider Daedra who are distinctly female, and probably Elytra who are clearly the sort of hive minded insect, the predominate gender amongst the population are all females.   Inspiration might be drawn for species of Parasitic wasps who are known to attack other insects and deposit their prefertilized eggs into their victims so that they might eat their host from the inside out when they hatch.  Objectively the phallus in this case might be seen as a sort of ovipositer and descriptions could describe the peculiar sensation of having eggs being layed inside them.   In the Case of The Land Dreugh which might be seen as a sort of crustacean are difficult to speculate because according to the lore they are undergoing a stage in their lifecycle called karvinasim, which might be seen as some sort of premature adolescence period. (Which isn't to say they arn't sexually active, in fact it is often the adolescent members of a species who are in the grip of hormonal changes and often without access to females who are more likely to engage in very real incidents of inter-species sexual assault) Most terrestrial crabs that I am aware of don't practice direct copulation but use the tidal forces and massed mating behavior to release eggs and semen simultaneously and just hope for the best. However, and you may want to just stick them with the "Spiney" profile if the comments may be made vague enough to fit both Khajiit and Land Dreugh. Alternatively, Mud Crabs however at least could be said to practice direct form copulation called a Mating Hug where the male will force themselves on the female, and wait until she becomes receptive. Their sexual equipment feature a dedicated grasping appendage and gonopore (which injects the semen), The real action -if you will- might be in the grasping appendage itself which feature fan-like bristly Chelae, males will involuntarily churn vigorously throughout the mating presumably to help conduct semen around (they mate underwater afterall) or maybe to keep the females receptive to the mating embrace,  If you go throughout the trouble of making the Mud Crabs anatomical profile it could probably serve double duty for the Land Dreugh, since their both vaguely defined crustations.

Fish

Fish generally don't generally have sex as we know it but practice indirect fertilization, that said I don't think Slaughterfish have mating animations.

Amphibians

Amphibians have often complex mating rituals but possibly due to their throw back features reminiscent to that of fish, such as soft shelled eggs, and water dependent hatchlings, most also practice indirect insemination where in the case of frogs males will engage in a mating position know as Amplexus where the male will attempt to best position his Cloaca over her cloaca.  Salamanders mate in as similar fashion, and in their case they will actually use their anal muscles (cloacas being as kind of multi purpose orifice) to produce a sort of suction seal over the females cloaca to help conduct semen while underwater.  In some orders of Frogs, males will feature an extrudable cloaca, which I must explicitly point out is prolapse of an internal organ rather than a true intromediate organ.  An obscure order of burrowing amphibian known Caecilians are the only order of amphibians who can lay claim to a true sexual organ the Phallodeum, an adaptation presumably necessary when you mate underground.  All-in-all mating for amphibians is messy business, and regards to Grumites and Boliwags  who are most certainly amphibian, and probably to Scalons too I'd suggest copious amounts of slime and errant trails of jism no matter what mode seems most appropriate and/or titillating to you.

Reptiles

Reptiles have over the long a long evolutionary period have produced some truly unique sexual organs and reproductive practices,   One of whom is the hemipenis, or double dicks if you will, which are prolific in most snakes, lizards and their in-betweeners, These are often frightfully barbed plugs that are designed to lock in place until the male is fully satisfied, while others can be quite long proportionately and are designed to reach a full way in.   Alligators feature a permanently erect penis which is retracted into the body when not mating, around 2.75 in or 7 cm, and contrary to ones expectations is smooth to the touch, and has a bulbous tapered head.  Another surprisingly well endowed member of the Reptiles are turtles who in keeping with the quadruped rule need large penises in order to hang on for the ride.  Nothing I have seen would seem to suggest that Reptiles are equipped with cervical penetrating spear pointed penises, the reason for that is simply that reptiles females have the cloaca of their ancestors.  In regards to Clanfear, Argonians, and Daedroth I personally wouldn't be feel beholden to any of the above because a compelling case can be made for their being saurian rather than reptile.

Birds

Birds are a rather strange case. Incidentally because their is two surviving lineages with two very different setups for the reproductive organs, most like modern chickens have the stubby cloaca of their very distant ancestors, while the other has the other extreme end of the spectrum spiraling cervical penetrating (although I should explicitly state that birds have the Cloaca) sort of penis you'd see in pigs and bulls, most of the surprisingly long kind can be seen in a small percentage but still rather ubiquitous members of ducks geese and other water fowl.  Another perhaps more important reference would possibly be the penis found in the surviving members of the mega birds like emus and ostrich, these are rather broad "tongue-like" curved phallus's become engorged like our mammalian penises but with lymph fluid as opposed to blood.  These penises also have their sulcus (seminal duct) empty near the base on the distal or downward side of the shaft, which I should have mentioned earlier is a trait shared with that of reptiles who also feature a sulcus instead of a urthera    Although we can't be absolutely certain, it is this type of penis that would be seen in most types of dinosaurs, and could be a safe bet as to what those Argonians might be hiding between their legs. 

On Semen

Another important distinction lies in the internal anatomy of birds and reptiles that greatly impacts the charter and consistency of the semen of these animals.   The seminal fluid of amphibians, birds, reptiles lack Seminal and Prostate Glands, the former of which contributes to the viscosity of the seminal discharge as we normally know it,  These animals instead have is an enlarged Cloacal gland which objectively for our purposes here mean that the seminal discharge of such animals are runnier and although I am merely inferring at this point is secreted throughout the copulation rather a single orgasm event (research into reptile orgasm is scarce).  In effect the phalluses of this type are self lubing and operate on "overflow them with jism" strategy in order to drive the semen towards where it needs to be.

For mammals as you know things are different, the Seminal Glands and the tip based urethral opening have allowed for precision targeting that have allowed mammals the opportunity to mate more often due to the efficient use of bodily resources, as well employ some unique strategies.   Pigs and mice both use a seminal plug where a secondary stream of semen follows the sperm carrying stream which congeals and plugs up the vaginal canal.  This has the effect of insuring that the semen can not flow back out of the uterus, and just as importantly prevents the possibility of another male coming and mating successfully.   Could pair well with the corkscrew dick and servix penetration you decribed

Disclaimer

I don't post often, cronic lurker syndrome, so I thought I would error to the side of excess information.  Their are creatures that I missed like the willow-o-wisp and other spirit-like creatures because I thought I'd focus on the inspiration from the natural world like you asked for.  Their are other oddball penises out there that I omitted cause I didn't feel their were collieries with in-game creatures but then thinking about things like WAC or mr Silkas creatures, Anquina aka Dune creatures beasts and what not out there I would suggest you read up more on your own,  This post doesn't even begin to examine female genitals and its various permutations besides the egg-laying oviposter. 

I like what your doing here, and I don't want to dictate too much into your creative process.  That said hope that even if you don't cover in every single conceivable variety sexual encounter, that  you endeavor to keep your mod system dynamic and modular as is possible so that it can be expanded upon by later less knowledgeable modders.Those kind of mods are truly amazing I feel.

:D  Going for dynamic, or at least fairly detailed.  I may need some more dialog subtitutions insofar as when the subject is getting inseminated.

Meanwhile, I decided that the 'Womb-Buster' message system didn't work.  That the race/creature has a large penis doesn't mean its penis isn't also spiked or barbed, or knotted.   Instead, the messages for the knot system now includes 'cervix intruding' messages, as does the barbed penis and etc.  Now the creatures and races have thIS:

Penis Style  (the shape and reaction:  Barbed, knotted, etc)

Cumblast     (How long they deliver....  can/will affect how much sperm the target gets with Tamago)

WombBlast    (If the dick is going into the womb or not)

Meanwhile, the messages 'had' been based on the female perspective only.  Nothing if the player is the male in the situation.  Well, it WAS only from the female perspective.

I just introduced dialog from the player's perspective if screwing a femme with a tight pussy.  Yeah, going to work on the player's male reaction now too. :D

[...] Cumblast     (How long they deliver....  can/will affect how much sperm the target gets with Tamago)[...]

Now that's really interesting. Having a system with messages and stuff is nice (looking forward to it), but even then it would still be limited to flavor text and nothing more. But this kind of ways to integrate the mod content into the game are nice.

Now, if your female character is screwing someone/something, and you get a message about how long they are going for, then you know she is probably going to end up pregnant due to the sheer amount of seed in her unless she's lucky enough to be on the exact *right* time of month. That's great  :P.

[...] Meanwhile, the messages 'had' been based on the female perspective only.  Nothing if the player is the male in the situation.  Well, it WAS only from the female perspective.

I just introduced dialog from the player's perspective if screwing a femme with a tight pussy.  Yeah, going to work on the player's male reaction now too.  :D

I've got two questions: first, is this functionality going to support a female PC in a male role? I always play a female character in Oblivion, but thanks to the magic of LAPF she can grow a footlong and use it on other females whenever applicable, so she gets the best of both worlds, lol :P. Wouldn't want to miss on this great idea due to her not being an actual male according to Oblivion gender, though. I'm going to guess the answer to this is "yes, they are supported", but wanted to ask just in case.

Also, are you planning on writing some race-specific lines for that "male perspective" thing? I mean, there may not be that much variety for that among the human races, but I'm pretty sure a female Argonian or Khajiit would feel... different from everything else. Also for creatures, at least for the female werewolves for your WTA addon (are femWeres supposed to be human-like down there? Or rather dog-like? I would expect the latter to have some specific dialogue).

You are SURE gonna like what I am about to say.

1)  I have been thinking about testing the female womb state from the Tamago/Hiyoko system as well as the Heat system from Lover's Bitch.  The system that displays messages will be untouched, but the scripts/pages that holds the flavor text can be augmented just by checking flags.

2)  The system uses its own bonus 'Capitalized pronoun' system which I created because the default pronoun system doesn't know if it meant to be capitalized.  Why do I say that?  Because I made the dialog  change the pronouns.  If the attacker is male, it uses male pronouns.  If it is female, then it uses female pronouns.  And likewise for the defender.  The only thing I haven't set up within the messages is the defender's genetalia options (Ass vs Pussy, Womb or Colon, Asshole vs Slit, etc.).  I may make that portion work with a variable system of its own so some words may vary.

3)  When the subject is on the receiving end, I am only dealing with how and to what extent they're getting dicked.  If the player is on the male end, screwing the character, well... that's currently just ONE version right now.  That part may change based on how the receiver's pussy feels.  *Bah - Bah *  :P  Mostly the same feel with changes based on how hot, cold, wet as hell, tight, leathery, ..... spongy? .... *Shrugs*  I said I was probably gonna go full genetalia.  And IF someone finally makes support for fucking the daylights out of submissive creatures, I'll have support ready.

Well, things have been changed to the system.... again.

Now, the system allows up to 5 'entries' per action.  That means that when a female 'player' is 'willingly' raped by a khajiit (ala rapes a Khajiit with RaperS and she's on top), the system may have up to 5 messages for just the penetration message ALONE!   Five more for when he pulls his barned cock out, five more for cumblasts, five more when his dick is doing the old in-n-out.... etc.

But to couple that, I have a new message delivery system.  It reads all proposed messages, checks to see if any entries are empty, and rolls the dice between which ones exist.  Yep, that means I do NOT have to have 5 entries for everything.... some situations may have only two entries.  AND I DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE THE RANDOM FACTOR MECHANICS!!!!

Right now, I have place holder scripts in the system for Flared Horsecocks, Ovipositors, some sort of Amphibian dick, Reptilian Barbed dicks (see Hemipenis) and... , pencil dicks!  ROFL!   I still plan to have the tongue dicks of both Hunger and ... is it Clannfear?  Well, that and more.  Placeholders for now, but to be filled.

*Finally Snags  gigagor's response*

That should come in handy somehow.   I got some thoughts on the daedra cocks, particularly based on appearance alone.    Did anyone make a bird race yet?  Well... birds having the same twisted penis like pigs and bulls sounds screwy to me.

XD Had to go there.

• 4 months later...
Here goes mod version with my changes (quite draft, more as "proof of concept", far from ideal result). LoversPenisImpression(h722).rar

Main change is addition of /some kind of/ "cum splodge" to the phase when big creature orgasms; with that, some "overflown womb" template messages added. 

Sometimes this feature fails: when some creature (fex, xivilai) continues orgasming more after that, but nothing more occurs from this mod (i'd want to implement additional comments and, possibly, splodge size growth).

Also, the model used for "cum splodge" seems not perfect; it made from vanila ghost with almost all body parts removed - all what this "creature" does is just short dying stage. I think "ghost dying sound" should be removed and surrounding "vapors" also should be removed (or retextured to  barely visible).

Also i changed this mod's "big dick" category: there's Ogre, Minotaur, Xivilai, Horse, Gatekeeper, Daedroth (wish it had REAL DICK and animation), and Hunger(i'm not sure it should).

Naturaly, with all bugs and complains about  this version, please, address to %me, not to original mod author.

UPD (2017dec25)  it took  so much time  to catch the fact what there is no any gender check !!   Lesbies protest!!:classic_angry:  (it seems  xLoversPenisTest script would be the best place to implement, not sure when..)

• 9 months later...

Been a while since I talked about Lovers Penis.   It's not 'cancelled'.   IT IS NOT CANCELLED!!!!!!

But it may go through a Major Overhaul.

I first learned a method that allowed me to store text within an INI file, and allow iit to be used in methods such as the  IsModLoaded commands.  But now I'm beyond that.  I have a new technique which I plan to use.

You cannot load a string such as "%n has shoved his pencil-dick up your ass." or something like that into a MessageEx statement and expect it to work.  For some reason, the custom commands from the MessageBox/MessageEx  (%z, %n) cannot be loaded from an outside INI file.  They work as pre-defined strings in the mod itself, but not a loaded file.  But thanks to the  sv_replace  command lets me use other texts in their place.  Because of that, I can use something like "<target> has shoved his pencil-dick up your ass" in its place.

This will work great.  And now that I learned how to use strings in an INI file to make an array for use in-game, I can make a list of MULTIPLE monsters that may use the same dick styles.

Yep, a few new options I can work with, so an overhaul will eventually be made.

;)   Of course, Lovers Bitch has its own 'dick' messages.  It will still check on that option.

And watch out for me making a Lovers RaperS Wappy fix script.......

INQUIRY:    A new Mod Name?

In general, this mod would let a character gauge just how great or pathetic their partner's penis is... their reaction appearing just as similar reactions appear in Lovers Bitch when suddenly knotted or the reaction characters get in Crowning Isles when a horse eyes the player before suddenly humping her.

But that leaves out any reactions if the player sinks into some real sweet pussy or whatnot?  The mod can be much more than one that focuses on someone's/something's cock.

So I'm asking.... any thoughts about a new name for the mod?  One that fits?

INDIVIDUAL NPC QUALITIES:  A later thought

Before you ask, so far... Dick types are by Race alone.... dammit.   So every Orc may have the same type.   Every Khajiit has the same type... etc.   But nothing about girth and length.   And likewise, an orc's pussy may be just as leathery and ribbed as any other... but as deep?   As tight?  Nothing.     But... There's a mod out there called 'LoversSatisfaction that generates NPC sex position preferences (I think?).  If I study that, mebby I could make it so the player finds her pussy a bit loose, or his dick too thick for comfort?

It's a thought for later.   General works and the name first.

For myself i renamed your mod for "penis impression" (i have one-sided point of view because i play as stright female only). There is recently started "Lovers Penalty" (loverslab.com/topic/96179-lovers-penalty/), which adds pure random lottery of sex traumas and diseases; i think it will be rational to derive them from current partner's characteristics - which your mod deals with (sorry for lame english). Also i think what "impression" (and possible trauma\debuff) could be bound with previous PC'sex expirience -- is it FIRST time to meet something BIG (or even more, it's virginity loss scene), or she had more than dozen horsedicks recently?:classic_wink: I'd made such "expirience", keeping some kind of "moving average" of impressive sizes\lengths and such impressive acts frequency our girl have met (in last N days).

Archived