ooOLalaWorld Posted June 27, 2018 Author Posted June 27, 2018 4 minutes ago, Shooty said: Noe like i say, there is 2 clip header at instance D74444A2B0A82B78 and no clip. 298 - 1 = 297 CLHD and 296 + 1 = 297 CLIPS le compte est bon Oh .... have I made a mistake the numbers ? in the latest one I uploaded, just now?Â
Shooty Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 4 minutes ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Oh .... have I made a mistake the numbers ? in the latest one I uploaded, just now? Was old number now i found 426 clips and 426 header
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 27, 2018 Author Posted June 27, 2018 18 minutes ago, Shooty said: Was old number now i found 426 clips and 426 header ayyy!!!!  ...wait, thats good right?Â
Shooty Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 1 minute ago, ooOLalaWorld said: ayyy!!!!  ...wait, thats good right? i don't know, i have the stupid update from origin for sims 4 ?  1
jessicasc Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 It didn't work the new file for me, I'm very sad. I hope you can find a way to fix it because I really like your animations. sorry the errors, I'm using the translation google lol, because I'm brazilian.Â
BinkuChase Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 I have no LE errors, except I still have the calendar issue and lag. It runs fine for a while, until later it gets slower until you pause to continue the action. It gets worse in San Myshuno. You did your best, though. But I'm not giving up. 1
Lady_Chocolate97 Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 still not working for me too with the new udapte
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 27, 2018 Author Posted June 27, 2018 1 hour ago, BinkuChase said: I have no LE errors, except I still have the calendar issue and lag. It runs fine for a while, until later it gets slower until you pause to continue the action. It gets worse in San Myshuno. You did your best, though. But I'm not giving up. I really did do my best  I'll keep looking for solutions But yeah don't give up
EdFoster Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 My issue has seemed to pop up when my sims start to go to sleep, everything is fine while they are awake but once a specific sim goes to sleep the notif wall starts filling with last exeptions and the game stops responding unless I pause it. this is with a brand new game, and files.
AloeVista Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 Hey! I downloaded your recent updates to the animations (fix attempt 2+clipheader fix) and your AP animations, and I'm pleased to report that everything is working smoothly now. And I didn't even bother to start from a clean save, I'm still using my current save (the same one where I previously experienced issues with your old files) and so far from playing a few hours and going through several weather changes and holidays I haven't had any UI or performance issues. I haven't even gotten a single Last Exception error either and I've used your animations dozens of times just to make sure.  I'm running the latest version of WW and I have EA's recent update. I'm not using the Patreon file version.  Whatever you did worked and I thank you immensely for the work you put into fixing the issue. Much appreciated and glad I can use your wonderful animations again! 1
sutjets Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 its necessary download all files? or just the last?
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 27, 2018 Author Posted June 27, 2018 2 minutes ago, sutjets said: its necessary download all files? or just the last? just the last  29 minutes ago, AloeVista said: Hey! I downloaded your recent updates to the animations (fix attempt 2+clipheader fix) and your AP animations, and I'm pleased to report that everything is working smoothly now. And I didn't even bother to start from a clean save, I'm still using my current save (the same one where I previously experienced issues with your old files) and so far from playing a few hours and going through several weather changes and holidays I haven't had any UI or performance issues. I haven't even gotten a single Last Exception error either and I've used your animations dozens of times just to make sure.  I'm running the latest version of WW and I have EA's recent update. I'm not using the Patreon file version.  Whatever you did worked and I thank you immensely for the work you put into fixing the issue. Much appreciated and glad I can use your wonderful animations again! THANK GOD! Ayyy!! that makes me happy ! 1
Shooty Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 6 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said: ayyy!!!!  ...wait, thats good right? Nope, i have a bug with my own mod? but nothing with yours ?  4.2 Go used for the memory?  Edit: maybe i spoke too quickly ? it's a mess your xml files ? Â
tut0tut Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 I'm really loving these animations, but ever since the new patch for Seasons, I keep getting the "last exception explosion" in my game. ? I downloaded the new fix you uploaded, I tried both files, but it didn't work unfortunately. I made sure all of my other mods were up-to-date, as well. The last exception explosion stopped after I removed this mod from my game, which I really didn't want to do since it's so good. I hope this gets fixed soon! I would love to get this mod back in my game once it's functioning with the new expansion! ? 1
killuga2 Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 Sir please upload the final fix file, nothing with 'fix attempt' blah blah on the subject title so we can download it safely. Â I didn't download your recent uploads, the June 22 below ones, so I'm not getting 'Last Exception errors'. Â Thank you.
twistedelf Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 Hi again. I am still getting the LE explosion as well - even with the most recent "fix". I love your animations btw (thank you). The trouble for me starts when I take my sims on a date to the diner. I know that seems very specific, but I used the animations at their home at crick cabana in Willow Creek without a problem, then I used them while they were on a date in Oasis Springs at the museum there (where there is a roller rink now btw) without a problem, but when they got hungry after skating, I took them on a date to the default diner lot, which I have placed in Windenberg and as soon as they arrived at the diner, the LE's blew up ( I wasn't even attempting to use the animations at the time). This is what happened in every instance where the LE's blew up for me. I used the animations without a hitch until I brought them on a date to the diner - then every time I get the LE's. I am wondering if there isn't some sort of conflict with an object or something that is found on lots like the diner? I am attempting to link my LE file from this latest test. Again thank you very much for your work. lastException.zip
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 27, 2018 Author Posted June 27, 2018 WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations.package  New File to Test (Attached) - XML Hash Number fixed  Replace the old one. Let me know if it works 1
twistedelf Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 Thanks for the newest fix. So far I am having no trouble at all with this. It's wonderful! I have taken my couple on a date to the diner and threw no LE's at all, even when I finished their date with a little test of the animations from your collection. I then took them home and tested things there as well and as of now, all seems perfect. I will test them some more later, but it looks like this one may be all set. If anything comes up I will post, but I am feeling quite optimistic that nothing will come up! You are awesome. Thank You! 1
infernal171 Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 aqui é tudo normal até agora a única coisa estranha e sin depois de tomar banho na academia uso um chapéu, deve ser bub do jogo em si. 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 27, 2018 Author Posted June 27, 2018 56 minutes ago, twistedelf said: Thanks for the newest fix. So far I am having no trouble at all with this. It's wonderful! I have taken my couple on a date to the diner and threw no LE's at all, even when I finished their date with a little test of the animations from your collection. I then took them home and tested things there as well and as of now, all seems perfect. I will test them some more later, but it looks like this one may be all set. If anything comes up I will post, but I am feeling quite optimistic that nothing will come up! You are awesome. Thank You! Great News!!  33 minutes ago, infernal171 said: aqui é tudo normal até agora a única coisa estranha e sin depois de tomar banho na academia uso um chapéu, deve ser bub do jogo em si. Sorry don't speak Portuguese but I used google translate and it sounds like things are working better than before And yes the game still has a few problems which may not be related to me.
TaelF Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 Removed the mod cause i started having the LE bomb, installed the new fix(the final fix) 1 hour ago and now my new save(which i created because my last one was having the LES even though i had removed the mod, and all the LES were mentioning ooolala animations) has LES bombs too, and the LES also mention ooolala world, the fix did not work for me gonna leave my last exeception here for more info. lastException.txt Do i have to create a new sim to fix this? i'm seeing people talking about how the final fix worked but for me both my old sim(that i'm not using because of the le bomb) and my new one(which did not have this problem before because i removed the mod) now have the problem and i don't know how to fix it.
ooOLalaWorld Posted June 27, 2018 Author Posted June 27, 2018 1 hour ago, amj1984 said: Where's the AP2.3? woops mistake. i've named it v2.2 . thats the correct name. thanks for letting me knowÂ
Elvira Mistress of Dark Posted June 27, 2018 Posted June 27, 2018 Hello I want to download the animations file I wanted to know if it works correctly I love your animations.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now