[SOLUTION] [FAQ] Female Creatures

• 9 months later...

I downloaded and installed the Gendered Horses Patch to get female horses but not only are none of the horses female they are now all texture less purple. Anyone have any clue what I did wrong?

Never mind I fixed that issue but now I have another one. All my female horses are invisible and I have no clue what happened. I have already tried using the re-register mods option in the Creature Framework and it did nothing. Anybody know whats going on and more importantly how to fix it?

56 minutes ago, LokiFenrir1228 said:

I mean it only happened after I downloaded the Gender Horses mod. I'll also include my mod load order if that will help at all. All of this was sorted by Loot so I don't think it would be the issue.

looks like your MNC is out of date (you should not have "sexlabnudecreatures" esp files), also the new MNC has a patch available for Gender Horses.

• 9 months later...

So, skimming this thread, and some of the linked mods, I've seen that there are mods that give animals female genders. Cool. 

What I'm not seeing much on is, specific animations for female creatures. I have a mare with proper genitals, and I've discovered some canines with the same, but both of them put my female character underneath and thrust into her with their non-existent penises. Are there any animation packs that have lesbian creature animations?

• 3 months later...
On 9/15/2020 at 10:01 AM, roulk said:

So, skimming this thread, and some of the linked mods, I've seen that there are mods that give animals female genders. Cool. 

What I'm not seeing much on is, specific animations for female creatures. I have a mare with proper genitals, and I've discovered some canines with the same, but both of them put my female character underneath and thrust into her with their non-existent penises. Are there any animation packs that have lesbian creature animations?

I'm having the same issue. Like you said the mare and dog textures are definitely female, but they only can do male animations. The ONLY female animation that worked for me was any of the "female werewolf" animations, and it's the only animation specifically marked "female" in either the Billyy's animations or MNC animations. Have you tried that one? I'm not sure what's causing the issue, and according to the papyrus log there isn't any errors associated with the animations so I don't really know. Maybe there just aren't female animations for those creatures?

• 4 months later...

Hello I've been having issues finding Male PC on female creature animations. Does anyone know if they have any dragon priestess animations? I have Horny creatures of Skyrim which give female dragon animations, as well as funny bizness female creatures, and MNC of course which has only 1 dragon priest animation but its for male priest. Any female creature animations packs would be great. Also been looking for female riekling animation as well as an SE mod.

9 hours ago, xKnightus said:

Male PC on female creature animations

there is indeed a lack of these animations. it's mostly just HCOS and FunnyBizness.....billyy may have one or 2 for hags & flame atronachs.

9 hours ago, xKnightus said:

dragon priestess/female riekling animations

as of right now: no known animations.

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

billyy may have one or 2 for hags & flame atronachs.

Dunno about the Hagravens (yuck), but I'm pretty sure those Flame Atronach anims are still meant for female (N)PCs and simply have the Atronach summon some flaming dildos from Oblivion and fuck the (N)PC with them, so they wouldn't count.

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

there is indeed a lack of these animations. it's mostly just HCOS and FunnyBizness.....billyy may have one or 2 for hags & flame atronachs.

Gotcha well looks like I have them all lol Thanks for the reply I might see if any animators do commissions on their patreon to get some more animation like this.

33 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Dunno about the Hagravens (yuck), but I'm pretty sure those Flame Atronach anims are still meant for female (N)PCs and simply have the Atronach summon some flaming dildos from Oblivion and fuck the (N)PC with them, so they wouldn't count.

Indeed you're correct its rough out here on Male PC's lol Thanks for the reply as well : )

• 5 months later...
On 5/12/2021 at 2:18 PM, MadMansGun said:

How do you get those animations to work?, I have tried everithing, but it just says "queue has ended" without nothing ever happened, it seems it's only with FB female creatures

• 2 months later...

So I'm seeing in the first post that almost every mod has female versions in more nasty critters.

I have v12_6... AND 12_5SE? And the only females I see are for giants, dragons, and I think werewolves maybe. But not for dogs or for horses. 

Do animations for female dogs and horses even exist? Specifically, for a female player character on a female animal. 

• 1 year later...