[SOLUTION] [FAQ] Female Creatures

Hello, sorry for my broken english.

I don´t know if this is the correct place to ask, if it isn´t, please point me to the right direction. In anycase i need some help with an issue that i have: the females creatures changes to their males counterparts  whenever i start a SL animation, even when correct animation plays, so i end with a male on female creature animation  with my male character and the male creature counterpart.

I tried changing the mod load order, re-installing mods and going down the SexLab options, but i can´t find the answer.

31 minutes ago, Selsoker said:

Hello, sorry for my broken english.

I don´t know if this is the correct place to ask, if it isn´t, please point me to the right direction. In anycase i need some help with an issue that i have: the females creatures changes to their males counterparts  whenever i start a SL animation, even when correct animation plays, so i end with a male on female creature animation  with my male character and the male creature counterpart.

I tried changing the mod load order, re-installing mods and going down the SexLab options, but i can´t find the answer.

what version of MNC are you using?

Just found this gem of a thread lel. Question tho: Do you think the HDT female Draugr body mod & better versions mod will overwrite the futa bodies you gave me?

Also a side note: the author for SkyFem made a standalone mod that turns all Draugr female when I asked him about it, might be something to link on the front page also.

12 minutes ago, Selsoker said:

Thanks for replying so fast, Im using the 4th version, i think thats the last one since i started modding recently (like a month or so).

v11.4?

32 bit https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

64 bit https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5465-horny-creatures-of-skyrim-special-edition/

what other female creature mods are use using? MNC has some built in but if you add new female creatures the aroused "armor addons" may need to be edited in TES5Edit (A.K.A: xEdit) to add the female mesh's file path.

2 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Just found this gem of a thread lel. Question tho: Do you think the HDT female Draugr body mod & better versions mod will overwrite the futa bodies you gave me?

Also a side note: the author for SkyFem made a standalone mod that turns all Draugr female when I asked him about it, might be something to link on the front page also.

possibly? it depends on what meshes they replace (i have not looked at them for some time, and MNC has changed a lot since they got made)

but it's easy to copy & paste the dick onto bodys that use matching skeletons (or at least a matching pelvis node)

well not really, the thread is for "new" female creature meshes, not replacing stock meshes with other stock meshes.

but post the link and i can add it.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

v11.4?

32 bit https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

64 bit https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5465-horny-creatures-of-skyrim-special-edition/

what other female creature mods are use using? MNC has some built in but if you add new female creatures the aroused "armor addons" may need to be edited in TES5Edit (A.K.A: xEdit) to add the female mesh's file path.

Sorry, i got it wrong, yes im using the v11.4 for regular Skyrim and im using these mod for the female creatures:

Giantess https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/?tab=comments#comment-510027 

Dragoness https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4352-dragon-female/?page=9&tab=comments#comment-670550

Draugr https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51560

1 minute ago, Selsoker said:

Don't use that, it's outdated and deprecated. Use Horny Creatures instead, which already includes female dragons, has better and newer meshes for them, and covers all of the dragons from the vanilla game + DLCs (jacques' mod only covers the vanilla game).

57 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Don't use that, it's outdated and deprecated. Use Horny Creatures instead, which already includes female dragons, has better and newer meshes for them, and covers all of the dragons from the vanilla game + DLCs (jacques' mod only covers the vanilla game).

Im already using it, but since i didn´t see any female dragon in the preview images in its page, and (it may be my fault) i didn´t find in the ingame menus the option to change the female dragon skin; i assumed that the mod didn´t add one. But thanks for pointed that out.?

Just now, Selsoker said:

i didn´t find in the ingame menus the option to change the female dragon skin

IIRC they don't have any specific options, they use the same base options as their male counterparts.

If I'm not mistaken, female dragons will always use female meshes regardless of what skin is assigned to males unless you select the "Hermaphrodite" option, in which case both males and females will use the female bodies during normal gameplay and will be given dicks during sex. But it's better to wait for @MadMansGun to confirm this.

27 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

IIRC they don't have any specific options, they use the same base options as their male counterparts.

If I'm not mistaken, female dragons will always use female meshes regardless of what skin is assigned to males unless you select the "Hermaphrodite" option, in which case both males and females will use the female bodies during normal gameplay and will be given dicks during sex. But it's better to wait for @MadMansGun to confirm this.

I tried first using only MCN but since no females dragon appeared in my playtrough i became paranoid and installed the other mod, and it seemed to work beacuse the next dragon that appear was a female but its texture was bugged (it was invisble) after that i found a solution for that mod especifically in other tread. And leave that problem for other day.

2 hours ago, Selsoker said:

Sorry, i got it wrong, yes im using the v11.4 for regular Skyrim and im using these mod for the female creatures:

Giantess https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/?tab=comments#comment-510027 

Dragoness https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4352-dragon-female/?page=9&tab=comments#comment-670550

Draugr https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51560

there is a patch for that Giantess mod in MNC's Mod Compatibility Kit.

don't use that Dragoness mod if using HCOS.

Better Shaped Female Creatures is for the most part already in MNC.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

But it's better to wait for @MadMansGun to confirm this.

confirmed.

56 minutes ago, Selsoker said:

I tried first using only MCN but since no females dragon appeared in my playtrough i became paranoid and installed the other mod, and it seemed to work beacuse the next dragon that appear was a female but its texture was bugged (it was invisble) after that i found a solution for that mod especifically in other tread. And leave that problem for other day.

try putting HornyCreatures.esp lower in your load order, something could be overriding the leveled lists.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

there is a patch for that Giantess mod in MNC's Mod Compatibility Kit.

don't use that Dragoness mod if using HCOS.

Better Shaped Female Creatures is for the most part already in MNC.

confirmed.

try putting HornyCreatures.esp lower in your load order, something could be overriding the leveled lists.

Thanks, the patch worked just fine, so thats one down, i did what you say about the load order, and i removed the Better shape creatures,  but that only change the female draugr appareance before the SL animation, so i keep having the same issue.

Is there any patch like the other to fix this?

7 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

speaking of futa meshes i can't remember if this one was made before:

HagravenHermHard.nif

?

1 hour ago, Selsoker said:

Thanks, the patch worked just fine, so thats one down, i did what you say about the load order, and i removed the Better shape creatures,  but that only change the female draugr appareance before the SL animation, so i keep having the same issue.

Is there any patch like the other to fix this?

i can't patch something if i don't know whats causing the problem, so far i can't find anything wrong with the female draugrs.

all of there nude meshes are found in "Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\draugr" so i don't know what would be replacing them.

edit: try going to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

the Draugrs should all be registered as "More Nasty Critters"

50 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

speaking of futa meshes i can't remember if this one was made before:

HagravenHermHard.nif

?

i can't patch something if i don't know whats causing the problem, so far i can't find anything wrong with the female draugrs.

all of there nude meshes are found in "Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\draugr" so i don't know what would be replacing them.

edit: try going to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

the Draugrs should all be registered as "More Nasty Critters"

I tried what you say but now im more confused, i went to the menu and mark "Re-register all mods" without success , then i went to Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters to found that the only folder there was the one named "horse". I dont know why its the only one there, but i think that is the reason behind my problem, i tried reinstalling the mod but that doesn´t did anything.

2 hours ago, Selsoker said:

I tried what you say but now im more confused, i went to the menu and mark "Re-register all mods" without success , then i went to Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters to found that the only folder there was the one named "horse". I dont know why its the only one there, but i think that is the reason behind my problem, i tried reinstalling the mod but that doesn´t did anything.

you should be having bigger problems then?

26 minutes ago, Selsoker said:

Damn, in anycase thanks for the help, and sorry for wasting your time. If i come with a solution i´ll come back.?

make sure your mod manager (if your using one) is running with administrator privileges.

I dont know if my reply to this topic fit here, if not i am sorry.

If someone need more females in Skyrim LE there is one mod which run 100% bugfree and make Draugrs, Falmers, Giants, Soldiers, Guards, Skeletons,Bandits etc to human females.

They look great and use automatically your custom Skyrim LE body.

The first time if you visit a location like a Town or Village or Dungeon or a Camp you will see floating nude bodies without heads and animations, dont worry, visit the same place few game days later and you will have the full transformations, it works 100% bugfree.

Inside the mod MCM you can set self the female ratio ( i have it to 100%) ?

Sexual Diversification Overhaul: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77098

I use this mod since 6 months with 0 conflicts or bugs.