Cursed Armour EV 0.85

well when you are having sex i press 2 and 1 it lowers pleasure bar while the stamina bar is not empty

thanks! that must be my problem then. stamina seems to get drained almost right away. does it have anything to do with the endurance stat? my endurance is pretty low (i made a 'commoner' class with very low stats).

something else i noticed but forgot to mention in my last post:

when you get the second armour (the red version with the tentacles), the birth method changes to wearing the bug on your back.

it seems that when you give birth with the bug armour, it makes you collapse first in an orgasm by draining fatigue.

the problem is that the animation for birthing starts right after, before the ragdoll effect has ended, and then the stomach and crotch area get stretched way out and downwards.

this only happens if you're still in ragdoll when the animation starts.

if i turn on god mode with TGM so that my fatigue can't be drained, i don't fall down and then the birthing animation plays perfectly.

greader:

this mod is quite long (i haven't gotten to the end of it yet, but have been playing it for maybe 3ish hours now, and from what i've been reading, i don't think i'm even half way through yet).

It seems that there is quite a bit of public sex involved in this mod. Do I need to have a lot of that, or are there ways to get around this, so that I don't have to do it for example in the middle of IC? Also, with the newly released mod that changes the vanilla NPC's into women, would there be any trouble if I used that mod? As you may have guessed I don't really like involving men in that kind of stuff so I would like to evade that.

for public sex, currently the only way to start sex is via the seduce spell. it's a ranged spell, and sex starts at your current position, and not the npc target's position, so it's possible to hit an npc from far away to try to put you and them in the good spot (preferably with lots of light!).

if you use MCS, you can temporarily tell an npc to follow, then stay, then dismiss them and they will go back to doing whatever they were doing before.

or if you are using lovers with adultplay, you can tell them to go somewhere more private and so lead them into a room, then use the seduce spell on them (lovers sex doesn't count for cursed armour and vice versa) and then tell them you changed your mind after to release them back to their schedule.

as for turning everyone into women, i wouldn't recommend it. first, you can get stat boosts by turning in 'essence' you pick up from both men and women after sex. the essence is unique to the gender, and some stats require male essences.

also, the second stage of getting gravid'ed requires having male contributions (that's what the dialogue says, i don't know if it's implemented yet as i didn't test it with females only) so likely you wouldn't be able to do that part if there aren't any men at all.

And to put it blunt because I guess I don't really need to sugarcoat here why I am interested in that information, how long until the egg-stuff and tentacle-stuff happens? I admit that that is a big reason why I am interested in that mod and would like to know how much time I have to invest until I get to that part.

almost right away, at least as far as the egg stuff goes. if you want to really fast forward it, get the armour and then go to some area with a lot of npcs and just repeatedly wait in 24h increments. you should get raped nearly right away after each rest, or just go do a dungeon but let people beat on you until they rape you 3 times.

then you sleep and it really gets going.

Last but not least: Considering all that talk about bugs and stuff, how save is the current version, which mods should I have and should I not have, and what should I watch out for? Having all that information in one place might be useful for other people who don't really know now how to handle these problems now even after reading the last few pages.

with a fresh install with just minimal mods it is very stable. there are a few things with animations, but they are fixable during play or you can just ignore it.

i've had maybe 2 crashes but i don't think they were related to cursed armour.

HOWEVER, on my previous install (that is still backed up when i finish cursed armour) it couldn't get it to work past the first few rapes.

in some games, it would crash when Anat gave me the first set of armour consistently. in other games, it would crash at seemingly random intervals or animations would be really broken.

essentially, this mod changes a lot of stuff, so the less mods you have, the better.

here's my load list if it's of any help:

00 Oblivion.esm

01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

02 wolfzqraceEV85.esm [Version 0.85]

03 wolfzqcustom85EV.esm [Version 0.85EV]

04 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.3.6]

05 UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp [Version 1.0.0]

06 Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

07 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

08 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.4.3]

09 quickstart.esp

0A MM_NoMoreAnnoyingMessages.esp [Version 1.2]

0B ChaseCameraMod.esp

0C Kobu's Character Advancement System.esp

0D Kobu's 3x Slower Jack-of-All-Trades Mod.esp

0E Kobu's Lighter Backpack Mod.esp

0F Enhanced Hotkeys.esp [Version 2.3]

10 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

11 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

12 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

13 Leviathan Soulgems.esp

14 SupremeMagicka.esp [Version 0.90b]

15 SM_ShiveringIsles.esp [Version 0.90]

16 SM_EnchantStaff.esp [Version 0.90]

17 Spell Delete And Item Remove.esp

18 Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

19 MadCompanionshipSpells.esp [Version 2.5]

1A zzEstrus.esp

1B wolfzqmylover85EV.esp

1C wolfzqcursed85EV.esp [Version 0.85EV]

1D wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp [Version 0.85EV]

1E xeoex.esp

All right, thanks a lot for the quick answer. I will wait then until the new release comes out.

If bandits work too instead of random people in the city's then that's pretty nice. I actually started a list of places where bandit's hang around (mostly to be able to get new and better armor as I level up) so there shouldn't be a problem of finding those.

Well, I don't know what that Lord of Chains guy does, but as long as he doesn't appear too much it shouldn't be a problem. I don't really know what to think of it when you say "grossly male" though, so for now I will just expect a big, burly and muscled guy with hair on his chest, no shirt, a cigar in his mouth, rocket launcher in one hand and a machine gun in another.

Wait a second, do you mean that using OBMM will not work/will definitely cause problems or that OBMM might work? I just wnat to know if manually installing this is required since I have never done that before. I guess I could figure out how to do this but first I want to know for sure before I do any experiments.

edit: Looks like in the time I wrote that there was some more information. Thanks uglycat, that s also quite helpful. I might do some testing with the female only mod to see if that works or not, and if males are needed I could just search for a mod that adds a male NPC to the game and milk that guy for what he is worth (I can't believe I just wrote that). Who knows, maybe testing it with the female only mod will result in some interesting and unexpected things.

Sooo just give up: LoversCreature' date=' Lovers Creature Extender and LoversBitch and All your Pets and all the work you put in to it...And Your Good to Go?

[/quote']

I don't use Creature Extender, but I was able to keep LoversBitch active to maintain progress made from there.

is it possible to fuck someone to death? cause i think i just did. o.o

was making the rounds at olav's and i think i did an npc more than once, maybe even 3 times? and then the npc was dead! dropped to the ground same time i did at the end of the act. and i ended up doing necro when i went to check. :P

i didn't get a bounty though.

oh also, if anyone wasn't sure, the 'Absorption Fine?' entry for the cursed diary is the number of normal sex acts, maybe everyone knew that but i only just figured it out now. :P

Got the same problem that males have their pants still on during sex (like they look when they are dead on you take all armor away...vanilla meshes I guess).

I installed everythin new, used only the requierment files for this mod, but now males have still their pants on, but using the same green spectrale penis women use during sex....is their a way to change this? What am I doing wrong? please help !

Does someone have a guide for this mod??

Currently i am on the part of the quest where it says

that "I have discovered new powers of this armor, if i cant

defeat an enemy i can make them overcome with lust..."

And now i dont know what else to do...

A guide would be nice at least listing keypoints to advance to

the next quest stages...

You have Vanilla meshes for males. Answered your own question.

You need a male body replacer. Roberts v5 is a good one.

You need to use the option penis in the option pack to remove the green transparent one.

-Thnak for the fast answer. I tried it and I don't have the green one anymore. But with Rolf the males have two penis....one errected and one not.

Sorry for bothering, I must do something terrible wrong....never had such problems with old cursed armor versions.^^

1) How do I obtain ichor? I get a message that I need to squeeze by breasts to express ichor, but I don't know how to actually GET it.

2) My stats seem to be badly damaged - For example, I have a -100 to speed, bringing my speed down to -7. I am GUESSING it is being caused by this mod. I've tried drinking essences, but that doesn't seem to help. I've tried making restoration potions and praying at altars, but that doesn't seem to help either...

1) How do I obtain ichor? I get a message that I need to squeeze by breasts to express ichor' date=' but I don't know how to actually GET it.[/quote']

i started getting 2 bottles of it after asking anat to do me. but only later, after i had gotten the second armour (red bug with tentacles). after she's done fucking you, you get a message about your breasts being swollen or something. sometimes it plays the squeezing animation, but sometimes you just get 2 bottles of it.

2) My stats seem to be badly damaged - For example, I have a -100 to speed, bringing my speed down to -7. I am GUESSING it is being caused by this mod. I've tried drinking essences, but that doesn't seem to help. I've tried making restoration potions and praying at altars, but that doesn't seem to help either...

is this after you got sent to get the 6 women? this happened to me with strength, speed, and 2 other stats. i had to mod my strength up to 70~ (it was originally 25) to overcome the -50 i had so i could move.

i'm not sure, but i think you either need to start having sex again to get the bonus back, but i didn't notice exactly when my stats returned to normal, just that i looked once and they were back.

1) How do I obtain ichor? I get a message that I need to squeeze by breasts to express ichor' date=' but I don't know how to actually GET it.

[/quote']

1) To obtain "ichor" you should rise your "Promiscuity" above 20 then there is chance to get "ichor" start with about 5%

2) This is because you have cursed by the armor what you wear. To relieve this ability draining curse there are two option you can choose. One is wear blackarmor or redarmor or insect armor, and then wear "ChainBeast Armor". But in this way you have to sacrifice your tail-slot for free from draining effect. The other is talk to "Anat" and choose this option "I must have respite from these Lusts!", then she will release you from curse for 1 day. You can wear what you want in this way but it will cost one "Strong Female Essence" though it demand demon egg from you.

For your happy gaming~ Cheers!

Coming in the next few hours, New EV version with:

More idiomatic dialog.

Much better documentation. Much of the hard work was done by Melon.

A few bug fixes in scripts.

A missing texture.

This will be a drop in replacement. No need to clean save or similar.

If you have mad gratuitous crashes or animation failures, this is unlikely to improve things.

Thanks to everyone who suggested improvements and WolfZQ.

1) To obtain "ichor" you should rise your "Promiscuity" above 20 then there is chance to get "ichor" start with about 5%

How is that done? Just cast Seduce a lot?

2) This is because you have cursed by the armor what you wear. To relieve this ability draining curse there are two option you can choose. One is wear blackarmor or redarmor or insect armor' date=' and then wear "ChainBeast Armor". But in this way you have to sacrifice your tail-slot for free from draining effect. The other is talk to "Anat" and choose this option "I must have respite from these Lusts!", then she will release you from curse for 1 day. You can wear what you want in this way but it will cost one "Strong Female Essence" though it demand demon egg from you.

[/quote']

I'm afraid neither of those is correcting my stats - my willpower, luck, and speed are all at a -100 penalty. Maybe the upcoming new version will fix my problem...?

Thanks though.

How is that done? Just cast Seduce a lot?

2) This is because you have cursed by the armor what you wear. To relieve this ability draining curse there are two option you can choose. One is wear blackarmor or redarmor or insect armor' date=' and then wear "ChainBeast Armor". But in this way you have to sacrifice your tail-slot for free from draining effect. The other is talk to "Anat" and choose this option "I must have respite from these Lusts!", then she will release you from curse for 1 day. You can wear what you want in this way but it will cost one "Strong Female Essence" though it demand demon egg from you.

[/quote']

I'm afraid neither of those is correcting my stats - my willpower, luck, and speed are all at a -100 penalty. Maybe the upcoming new version will fix my problem...?

Thanks though.

Well... yeah, most of sex-act has chance of increase "Promiscuity" not just by only seduce spell, though some are not. But casting seduce spell will be just fine or sell body to npc. And those two way that I suggested must work properly in anygame. Because the script is wrote to do so.

Thanks for the update, Symon!

edit:

Just noticed that the ChainBeast armor thing disappeared from my inventory (the one that is needed for the Countess quest) after installing Rev1. Any idea?

Oh, ok. Well, perhaps you should change the quest dialog then as well in the next revision. At the moment it still says "put on ChainBeast armor". Thanks for the information, what's the new name?