FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

well thanks alot :D for add the zap wtih everything there has headwear but like SkySloth and SkyHarness, it didnt remove the headwear fully X/ try to take a look at it also there is other outfits where the zap dont remove the headwear fully

That's odd. It does on mine. Tested them all. Can anyone else confirm? Sometimes bodyslide files don't save or copy over properly.

Hello Bumex!

Can i ask you how did you get the Aradia Latex(ScreenShot166.png) shorts/pants part right?

I couldnt find the right material and texture for it in the mod files. Only found the fishnet version.

Thanks in advance!

I found it in one of the meshes. It replaced the whole top. The outfit in my file still has that option for the fishnet or no covering under the zap options.

well thanks alot :D for add the zap wtih everything there has headwear but like SkySloth and SkyHarness, it didnt remove the headwear fully X/ try to take a look at it also there is other outfits where the zap dont remove the headwear fully

That's odd. It does on mine. Tested them all. Can anyone else confirm? Sometimes bodyslide files don't save or copy over properly.

Hello Bumex!

Can i ask you how did you get the Aradia Latex(ScreenShot166.png) shorts/pants part right?

I couldnt find the right material and texture for it in the mod files. Only found the fishnet version.

Thanks in advance!

I found it in one of the meshes. It replaced the whole top. The outfit in my file still has that option for the fishnet or no covering under the zap options.

Thanks i found the problem i only watched out fot the cbbe meshes but in the unnp theres more with options you said, the cbbe has only the net option.

Thank you now i know one more thing to look out for.

Have a nice day.

Hello Bumex!

Thanks in advance!

are you sure you did test the files? it looks all wrong in bodyslide tool, just see here is where ZAP is off: post-16756-0-93259000-1487025048_thumb.jpg and here is wtih the ZAP is on: post-16756-0-74641000-1487025059_thumb.jpg and it dont remove the ears at all also looks like that ingame and alot of outfits has samething wtih the ZAP only remove haft of the thing, what it should remove fully goes for: SkyWitch1, SkyWitch2, SkyWitch3, SkySweetieBear, SkySloth, SkyHarness2, SkyRibbons, SkyLeafBikini, SkyKorra1, SkyKorra2, SkyKorraBikini, SkyHealer, SkyDress22 and im sure there are more

and bodyslide tool save the files fine

are you sure you did test the files? it looks all wrong in bodyslide tool, just see here is where ZAP is off: The Zap off.jpg and here is wtih the ZAP is on: The Zap on.jpg and it dont remove the ears at all also looks like that ingame and alot of outfits has samething wtih the ZAP only remove haft of the thing, what it should remove fully goes for: SkyWitch1, SkyWitch2, SkyWitch3, SkySweetieBear, SkySloth, SkyHarness2, SkyRibbons, SkyLeafBikini, SkyKorra1, SkyKorra2, SkyKorraBikini, SkyHealer, SkyDress22 and im sure there are more

and bodyslide tool save the files fine

I did test them all beforehand. Are you using the most up to date version of Bodyslide? Check the nexus to make sure.

Anyone else having the same problem or is their's working?

are you sure you did test the files? it looks all wrong in bodyslide tool, just see here is where ZAP is off: The Zap off.jpg and here is wtih the ZAP is on: The Zap on.jpg and it dont remove the ears at all also looks like that ingame and alot of outfits has samething wtih the ZAP only remove haft of the thing, what it should remove fully goes for: SkyWitch1, SkyWitch2, SkyWitch3, SkySweetieBear, SkySloth, SkyHarness2, SkyRibbons, SkyLeafBikini, SkyKorra1, SkyKorra2, SkyKorraBikini, SkyHealer, SkyDress22 and im sure there are more

I did test them all beforehand. Are you using the most up to date version of Bodyslide? Check the nexus to make sure.

dam you was right, it was because my BodySlide Tool was out of date :P my bad but well it's a big thing so didnt knew it was out of date but well it's still wrong wtih SkyLeafBikini, the earrings Zap dont work

by the way here is 3 outfits there would be nice: https://mega.nz/#!R4kCXB6I!Dg1a2g7Ujbvt9Ij5o38Vaz-LNiYRUU1zuQ7IANRrx7Q

wow the real catwoman suit from Batman Arkham Ctiy http://www.mediafire.com/file/q3cvc9bat3riqut/Catwoman+Suit+CBBE+0.1.rar

also you should take look at this site it has a lot of good outfits http://modtype.doorblog.jp/

dam you was right, it was because my BodySlide Tool was out of date :P my bad but well it's a big thing so didnt knew it was out of date but well it's still wrong wtih SkyLeafBikini, the earrings Zap dont work

by the way here is 3 outfits there would be nice: https://mega.nz/#!R4kCXB6I!Dg1a2g7Ujbvt9Ij5o38Vaz-LNiYRUU1zuQ7IANRrx7Q

wow the real catwoman suit from Batman Arkham Ctiy http://www.mediafire.com/file/q3cvc9bat3riqut/Catwoman+Suit+CBBE+0.1.rar

also you should take look at this site it has a lot of good outfits http://modtype.doorblog.jp/

No worries you're not the first person to make that mistake. I'll try to put that requirement in bigger font on the main post. Also have you installed the addon/hot fix? I thought I put the sky leaf earring zaps in there.

I'll look into the outfits.

Hey,

I've screenshotted every outfit/accessory for my own references but they might be handy for other people to use as a reference too.

Bodyslide used is SexySportyBody.

Cheers!

https://mega.nz/#!Z942TIpb!iVRJB0tVr5arN0Dtd2ku03426Y82-wu9zgvwlu7drak

This is awesome thank you! Will add it to the top post if that's alright with you.

Yeah man, my pleasure

dam you was right, it was because my BodySlide Tool was out of date :P my bad but well it's a big thing so didnt knew it was out of date but well it's still wrong wtih SkyLeafBikini, the earrings Zap dont work

by the way here is 3 outfits there would be nice: https://mega.nz/#!R4kCXB6I!Dg1a2g7Ujbvt9Ij5o38Vaz-LNiYRUU1zuQ7IANRrx7Q

wow the real catwoman suit from Batman Arkham Ctiy http://www.mediafire.com/file/q3cvc9bat3riqut/Catwoman+Suit+CBBE+0.1.rar

also you should take look at this site it has a lot of good outfits http://modtype.doorblog.jp/

No worries you're not the first person to make that mistake. I'll try to put that requirement in bigger font on the main post. Also have you installed the addon/hot fix? I thought I put the sky leaf earring zaps in there.

I'll look into the outfits.

yea i should use the newset update also this is weird, i can see i remove the ears in bodysilde tool from SkyHarness2 but when i get ingame they still there

Seeing as I kicked off the request I figured I'd share some screens of what you've converted for me, I did skip color variations.

Pardon the makeshift studio, I don't really take screens unless its so show a bug, also I didn't realize how hard steam compresses captures

post-88405-0-46963100-1487193739_thumb.jpgpost-88405-0-85875300-1487193745_thumb.jpgpost-88405-0-58079100-1487193749_thumb.jpgpost-88405-0-10299800-1487193751_thumb.jpgpost-88405-0-32783400-1487193752_thumb.jpgpost-88405-0-37611400-1487193753_thumb.jpgpost-88405-0-24616500-1487193754_thumb.jpgpost-88405-0-42356000-1487193755_thumb.jpgpost-88405-0-72147800-1487193756_thumb.jpg post-88405-0-07768400-1487201786_thumb.jpg