FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

Same here...even worse, every catsuit is bugged on my side. Base clothing (I mean, the meshes you shared) are ok, but when I use bodyslide breasts and butts cliping through the mesh.

Here is the first person fix.

FirstPersonFix.7z

I can't replicate your clipping issue though. Do you have the latest version of Bodyslide installed?

Hello! I love this armor pack, great work on it btw! I have a request for an armor conversion. I have tried over and over to convert this, but it never works for me!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34351/?

I see what you mean. This one is a bit of a pain. The vertices in the mesh aren't symmetrical so it doesn't play well in bodyslide. I'm not sure I can make this one turn out well either.

Same here...even worse, every catsuit is bugged on my side. Base clothing (I mean, the meshes you shared) are ok, but when I use bodyslide breasts and butts cliping through the mesh.

Here is the first person fix.

attachicon.gifFirstPersonFix.7z

I can't replicate your clipping issue though. Do you have the latest version of Bodyslide installed?

Indeed, the error was on my side. I easily fixed some missing sliders and now I'm figuring why is this happening with the mask:

But seems like a minor issue, tbh.

post-137900-0-72443200-1487306449_thumb.png

Hello i love you for doing this great mod for us ! And i seem to have some problems.

Half of the outfits miss texture they are all displayed purple , and i have only a few lines of outfits in bodyslide i cant build them all and it wont load up my custom preset .

Hello i love you for doing this great mod for us ! And i seem to have some problems.

Half of the outfits miss texture they are all displayed purple , and i have only a few lines of outfits in bodyslide i cant build them all and it wont load up my custom preset .

You probably downloaded only the update, you need the mainfile ( you can't missed it, it's 2.2 Gb)

I didnt missed i installed everything as follows , main first update second , i got 2.66 gb textures and like 450mb meshes in the sky folders . I don't know what i did wrong , i got latest versions of everything , in bodyslide i see only few sky armors to edit and i must do every single 1 of them manually cuz it wont load my custom preset .
Also i am running the 50gb high texture pack.

You probably downloaded only the update, you need the mainfile ( you can't missed it, it's 2.2 Gb)

I didnt missed i installed everything as follows , main first update second , i got 2.66 gb textures and like 450mb meshes in the sky folders . I don't know what i did wrong , i got latest versions of everything , in bodyslide i see only few sky armors to edit and i must do every single 1 of them manually cuz it wont load my custom preset .

Try installing with a mod manager.

For your preset, load your preset in bodyslide on the cbbe body or any outfit that has your preset available then click save as and check mark the sky group.

Try installing with a mod manager.

For your preset, load your preset in bodyslide on the cbbe body or any outfit that has your preset available then click save as and check mark the sky group.

Mod manager can't install it , it goes to 43% and then gives and error every time i try .

Mod manager can't install it , it goes to 43% and then gives and error every time i try .

Did you extract it then dump it straight into the data folder? That should work too

Ok i managed to make it work ,it seems that the problem was the file beeing on a external hdd couldnt extract it self completely , i just noticed that , i moved it to a faster internal hdd and all work well now , thank for the help bumex and for the great mod !! BEST MOD 2K17  !!

Wow these look great! I dumped the files into the data folder as instructed. However for some reason I can't craft these items in game at the chemistry station. They do show up in the bodyslider though.

Can you get them through the console?

Put into console "Help sky 4" and see if they come up

Wow these look great! I dumped the files into the data folder as instructed. However for some reason I can't craft these items in game at the chemistry station. They do show up in the bodyslider though.

Can you get them through the console?

Put into console "Help sky 4" and see if they come up

My mistake was not copying the .esp file. I didn't realize that until a while ago haha. Thank you for the response.

Also make sure you have the Skyrim Conversions plugin checked in your mod manager.

Hey bumex, a year or so ago I attempted to take steps in order to do what you are doing, but my methods were very ineffective -- I would spend too long on single files/mixing them all together and it would start to become too convoluted.

The reason I say this at all however, is become In that period I managed to amass a huge amalgamation of archives and files that included many rare armors for Skyrim, ones that you've probably already done, but also perhaps quite a few that haven't been touched upon yet within this thread.

Unfortunately that may include armors that may not be compatible with the body converters you may posses (e.g. ADEC/Bodyslide) but I'm sure you would find it useful, even if you could only make use of a small amount.

The final size of the archive containing all separate archives is 3.51 GB, if you really do want these files, what is the best way of sending/uploading them for your usage? 

Many thanks.

post-14250-0-79768800-1487607013_thumb.png