The general WIP thread for animators.

Guest Redabyss

So, I've never used Blender or animated things ever before. Just kinda wanted to try it out and spent most of the day messing around in Blender and followed the tutorial by TURBODRIVER. I ended up with what's in the gif.
I have a few questions though. Is there any way to make the feet stay locked in place while moving legs around? I have tried looking at a few guides but I couldnt seem to get it work the the sims 4 rigs.

Also, any tips on how to make the hip thrust a little more "lively"? As it is now it looks like the male is an old man at that speed.
Any links to guides or tips would be welcome.

post-414288-0-66978200-1488415171_thumb.gif
Guest Redabyss

So, I've never used Blender or animated things ever before. Just kinda wanted to try it out and spent most of the day messing around in Blender and followed the tutorial by TURBODRIVER. I ended up with what's in the gif.

I have a few questions though. Is there any way to make the feet stay locked in place while moving legs around? I have tried looking at a few guides but I couldnt seem to get it work the the sims 4 rigs.

Also, any tips on how to make the hip thrust a little more "lively"? As it is now it looks like the male is an old man at that speed.

Any links to guides or tips would be welcome.

For the second question, you might want the guy to go backwards a little more and reduce the distance from one keyframe to another, so the transition is faster.

Guest Redabyss

Yea, I scrapped all of that and just kept experimenting. Here's something I was working on. Looks a bit better I hope.

https://my.mixtape.moe/gcyqnh.webm

Looks darn great and I would LOVE to have it in-game. So plz post it fast!! :D

Some suggestions: the woman's hand moves kind of too fast. Plus I'd add her closing her eyes and I'd work a little more on her facial expression.

In this guide I wrote some tips: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74481-small-guide-for-creating-animations-for-ts4-tips-and-tricks/?p=1835296

Guest Redabyss

Here's the finished version of that. I added sounds and face movements and all that fun stuff. I'm trying to finish up the climax part now. Tell me what you think.

Also ignore the 2 other animations on there, those were just tests. I still need to clean up everything going on in the package.

Preview: https://my.mixtape.moe/xhxqot.webm

https://my.mixtape.moe/laiwxa.package

Holy shit. This is FANTASTIC! :o I'm amazed! It's far beyond anything I did and well ever do! Amazing job, looking forward to the proper post and the climax!

Very small request: can you do a version without butt-slap? Would be awesome to have one with it, as well one without (because it looks femdom-ish/seductive, and without the slap it would maintain the feeling imho XD).

Here's the finished version of that. I added sounds and face movements and all that fun stuff. I'm trying to finish up the climax part now. Tell me what you think.

Also ignore the 2 other animations on there, those were just tests. I still need to clean up everything going on in the package.

Preview: https://my.mixtape.moe/xhxqot.webm

https://my.mixtape.moe/laiwxa.package

Holy shit. This is FANTASTIC! :o I'm amazed! It's far beyond anything I did and well ever do! Amazing job, looking forward to the proper post and the climax!

Very small request: can you do a version without butt-slap? Would be awesome to have one with it, as well one without (because it looks femdom-ish/seductive, and without the slap it would maintain the feeling imho XD).

Yea..it was a long weekend of tweaking the movements to give it a more life like look.

Guest Redabyss

And holy shit it DOES look life-alike. Kudos man, you're already incredible XD

Also don't mind me, just here to post the specifics for the custom place I need for my three new animations, the big purple game machine, in order to help myself XD

image.png

Guest Redabyss

You two are aware of fantanstic little gadget called "A Pen" right? :P :P :P:D :D :D

Sorry gyus, just couldn't resist XD

Well! That helps me more than having multiple papers XD

Got a question though. There is no displayed WWID. So how should I proceed?

Guest Redabyss

Good point !!. I didn't see that !!

hhmmmmm Tricky..

Try to use the object ID (looks ecualy long and annoying :D) or message Turnodriver what should we do in such cases. 

Yeah, I tried confront the fish tank's number and they're the same, I'll try. Thanks!

Tell us if it works. Its a good find and would be good to know when we face the same problem. 

'Cus with animators like our good friend Zorak around, I am supprised there aren't any clips for candeliers yet. :P

Aaaand I think I just gave him an idea. ( would love to see him making that one though :D)

Guest Redabyss

Tell us if it works. Its a good find and would be good to know when we face the same problem. 

'Cus with animators like our good friend Zorak around, I am supprised there aren't any clips for candeliers yet. :P

Aaaand I think I just gave him an idea. ( would love to see him making that one though :D)

It works alright! Just copy the WW category number :D

Guest Redabyss

Nice Find :) !

Seems like TD just derped up, the WWID of the object is the WW Category and he switched by mistake XD