"WTA for Lovers PK" (Hey, that rhymed ^_^) - WIP

LongDukDong

WTA is short for 'Werewolf:  The Awakening.  It is a nice little mod where you get to play in a world where people can contract Lycanthropy and become a werewolf.  But it doesn't totally play nice with Lovers.

post-1116171-0-47938400-1484627348_thumb.png

When the NPCs change into werewolves, they are adorned with 'clothing' meshes that give them their bestial appearance, and drop the fur when they revert back.  But during love sequences, they lose their heads.... almost literally.  The Werewolf head clothing object (a big wolf head hat), vanishes.  So some tweaking is needed.  Well, was needed if you get me.

However, there is a little thing I request and am apparently unable to get it working.  *sigh*  I was able to do this with Morrowind meshes.......

Below, I have attached a zip file which holds three meshes.  Two are nearly identical, the third... a bit sexier :P .  The first mesh is the werewolf mesh from Lovers Bitch.   It is a full body werewolf with a fixed tail and a werewolf cock with a knot on it.  The Second and Third meshes are the male and female werewolf meshes from WTA, which has neither tail nor heads attached.

What I am asking is a bit of a medical transplant,...  transplanting the werewolf knot-cock onto the meshes of both the WTA Male and Female werewolves.  I haven't applied any futa clothing onto the female werewolf if futa is set.... but that's not really that hard to figure out from my end.

So, anyone up for giving these guys a package? I got no problem if anyone goes overboard and gives me a preggy werewolf (with or without cock) either.

Models.zip

I'll teach you so you can do it yourself, both now and in the future when you will invariably want to combine mesh files if you stick with Oblivion for any length of time.

First, open the files (both the one you want to copy FROM and the one you want to copy TO) in Nifskope.

Second, at the object you want to copy FROM, right-click on the model you want to copy over, and select "Copy Branch".

Now, go to the file you want to copy TO. On the object list, at the very top there should be 'Scene Root'. Right-click it and select "Paste Branch".

Now, there could be a number of issues that arise, so I'll list the most common ones and the way to resolve them here:

1. Missing bones in the file you want to copy TO. This can be resolved by copying the bones that are missing (find the ones it tells you are missing in the list, right-click their names and select "Copy Branch") over to the file that you want to copy TO (right click "Scene Root" and select "Paste Branch").

2. One or both of the files has it's root named something other than "Scene Root".

This can be resolved by double-clicking on whatever the hell it's named and typing in "Scene Root" (without quotation marks), then hitting enter.

This *should* be everything, however if you encounter any additional problems post them here and I or another member of the forums will help you.

No head during sex is a Lovers setting problem. You must set head/helmet to no strip during sex.

But another problem.

First if you copy the dick to the female Werewolf mesh it is in wrong position ( in front of the body, no connection)

post-3205-0-04424800-1484638108_thumb.jpg

Second: that are clothings, so you use the human sex animations and that looks weird. And the werewolf penis has no animated penis ( no penis bones)

You can use the dick of http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/ it has penis bones.

post-3205-0-39733800-1484637560_thumb.jpg

But the penis is too far in body ( with a male werewolf)

have to be slightly more forward.

With female werewolf it is ok

post-3205-0-38626100-1484638104_thumb.jpg

EDIT: all shit! I checked the Mod. it use a special skeleton when you are a werewolf, not the human skeleton.

So you have no penis bones and the animations ( human) are not right.

You can add the penis bones to the skeleton.

Or you use the penis without the bones.

My thanks to both of you.

@ Vaelorian:  That worked like a charm  And since both the source and destination male werewolf appears to use the same 'basic' model, the dog-knot appendage fit exactly as it does in the Lover's Bitch werewolf.  it sticks out a bit more with the female werewolf, but that's not a problem.

@ fejeena:  Actually, the head removal/return issue was the first thing I solved.  And there's enough shaft behind the dog knot to extend into the female werewolf body, so there isn't any gap.  Or at least, when i pasted it into the mesh thanks to Vaelorian's instructions, there wasn't any.

Yeeeeeaah, they're using human-animations with the werewolf look.  Some of the sex poses actually look awesome.  Others... not quite.  Maybe there could be a way to set limits on what poses may be used.  *Shrugs*

BUT the issue I had has been solved, so now I have these others to deal with:

1)  Hiding/showing futa penis depending on the Lovers Setup...  Should be easy.  I mean, it's something you set in the Lovers Settings and it's in the LoversQuest script.

2) Forcing werewolves to Growl and howl instead of human moaning, bypassing the vocal system.  I'm thinking of looking at Lovers Creatures Voice for thoughts.  Why reinvent the wheel?  Well... I may have separate male and female growls.

3) Figuring out why the female werewolf seems to be wearing a rubber.  :D Kid you not, I know the kukarumilk command which lets females shoot sperm, but the recipient isn't getting any.  Not while she's wearing the wolf skin anyway.  Weird as WTA doesn't appear to overlap anything from the Hiyoko Tamago system.

Um... those three points... figured out?  

1)  Done.  Just required checking on futa disabled.  ^_^

2)  That was a bit more problematic.  I altered a routine within Lovers that said 'if you're a werewolf, do THIS system instead' ...  It was more of a headache getting wolf growls and pants... and changing em up here n there,  Male and Female, Normal and Raped.

3)  Yeesh.  It wasn't the plugin.  It was a script I wrote that activated a switch within TamagoClub so women can knock up other women.   One of my earlier works... I just REWROTE IT and am going up to the Downloads board to add it.

So...  Gonna try and see if anything else is needed.  But right now, I'm thinking it's about as done as it can be.

A few things slowing me down.  Real Life.  :P 

Still, testing of the system seems to be fine.  But I do want to see about blocking dialog or having a patch (or 'optional version')  that eliminates dialog when werewolf sex is happening.   But this has nothing to do with my upcoming Lovers Voice for Creatures.

While in WOLF form, there is no sex and I found out why.  Wolves in WTA are actually HORSES!!!!   And you can't have sex if riding a horse, or with a horse if ridden.  When you are in wolf form, you're actually invisible riding a wolf-shaped horse.  *Shrugs*  Who knew? ;)   So for the meantime, there is no hot were"wolf" with  fill in the blank  sex here.

Oh, I comically found  a bug.  :)  OR you can call it a special feature.   :P  After accepting the Lycanthropy Curse, I must wait 72 hours for it to set in.  During that 72 hours, I did a few errands and I ran into an Immoral Sister outside of Bravil.  Deciding to have a little fun, we screwed..... and she freakin CURED ME WITH A BLESSING!!!

Okay, was it the blessings from the Immoral Sisters?  Or was it just that my character had sex with another character.... dunno.  I should doublecheck.  But it was hilarious.

Yeppers, Immoral Sisters CAN save you from the Lycanthropy Curse... if you go through their 'Redemption'.  Asking them for a quickie by other means, doesn't do anything.  It must be by their true Healing sex act and that act alone.

Of course, if you want to be healed, you have the other methods as prescribed in WTA itself.

I figure, there's still some more testing to do.  But so far, I haven't come across anything weird (or weirder than normal?)

For those who use Lovers Voice, you don't want normal dialog showing if you're screwing a werewolf  in its anthropomorphic form or if one of these 'anthro' wolves is screwing you.  So I am working on a matching adaption patch for Lovers Voice users.

Basic options would be Male Anthro  vs Female NPC, Male Anthro vs Male NPC, Female Anthro vs Female NPC and Female Anthro vs Male NPC ... except the Weres may be either Agressive or Submissive, even more prominent for the Female Anthropomorphs when raping a guy can go Futa or Submissive,  That is, she can go and screw em in the ass, or be willing to get screwed.  So that's TWO options for each of the four main options or eight topics for the Xtopic and Ytopic sections?  Why yes... yes it did.  THAT part I got nailed (pardon the pun).

But within these options, you will also have two flags to consider testing:  1) a flag that is true/false if the human NPC is also a werewolf and 2) if the sex act is an act of rape.  With two true/false flags, that's four conditions it themselves.

Yikes...  32 different combinations.  Well... almost.  There will be some discrepancies.  But in a nutshell, we have this:

Male Werewolf (dom) and a Female NPC

• Female NPC is Were / Normal Sex
  • Female NPC is Were / Male Were Raping
  • Female NPC is Human / Normal Sex
  • Female NPC is Human / Male Were Raping

Male Werewolf (sub) and a Female NPC

• Female NPC is Were / Female Were Raping Male
  • Female NPC is Human / Female Were Raping Male

Male Werewolf (som) and a Male NPC

• Male NPC is Were / Normal Sex
  • Male NPC is Were / Male Were Raping
  • Male NPC is Human / Normal Sex
  • Male NPC is Human / Male Were Raping

Male Werewolf (sub) and a Male NPC

• Male NPC is Were / Male Raping Were
  • Male NPC is Human / Male Raping Were

Female Werewolf (dom) and a Female NPC

• Female NPC is Were / Female Were Raping
  • Female NPC is Human / Female Were Raping

Female Werewolf (sub) and a Female NPC

• Female NPC is Were / Female Raping Were
  • Female NPC is Human / Female Raping Were

Female Werewolf (dom) and a Male NPC

• Male NPC is Were / Female Were Raping Male
  • Male NPC is Human / Female Were Raping Male

Female Werewolf (sub) and a Male NPC

• Male NPC is Were / Male Raping Were
  • Male NPC is Human / Male Raping Were

Enough categories?

Nope.  I haven't added VIRGINS yet.  Or race dialog like Khajiit, Argonian or Orc.  I will... but I just wanna get this out first.  Seriously... Khajiits talk different, Argonians are cold blooded, and Orcs... might... HURT.. the weres :P

And I did get "Normal Human with Anthro" and "Were Human with Anthro" working, so that flag system works fine.

EDIT:  Yes, this Voice patch is going to be separate.  Not everyone uses voice and it's not a small patch.

WTA Werewolf in Anthro form got raped by a dog.   Game had my other WIP, the Lovers Voice for Creatures.    The Werewolf in Anthro form started talking to the pooch  "Screw me doggie!!!"

Oops.   If they're in Anthro form, they can't 'talk' .... unless I set it up as (I guess) the player's own thoughts.

:D   Well, that sorta works if unintentionally.

NO LONGER will I be working on an add-on for Lovers WTA to add 'Voice texts' as seen in LoversVoiceSSP.  Nope nope nope.   Just like the LoversRaperS mod, they will be build-in.  And my thanks fo fejeeta who told me what flag was used within LoversRaperS that acted as a reasonably proper 'dead actor' flag.

Now for the meat of the matter.   Conversational text which is shown in LoversWTA uses the same xtopic/ztopic headings from within the the main Lovers with PK quest, aka xLoversQuest (or xLovers with PK Quest).  And to prevent any possible issues with having sexual flings with a corpse, I used what fejeena told me to create my own 'copy' of the dead actor flag.  The reason being, it did block text from dead actors when RaperS was used, but not when the raper was a werewolf.  So my dialog sets include this flag system too.

The XTopics are for the more authoratative speaker, the one who is typically in charge of the situation.  And for the dialog within, I have it broken down into these major categories:

CORPSE FLAG
WEREWOLF SEX - Male on Submissive Male Werewolf
WEREWOLF SEX - Male on Submissive Female Werewolf ("Hah!  Take it you bitch!")
WEREWOLF SEX - Female Screwing Male Werewolf (She may be getting dicked, but she's in charge)
WEREWOLF SEX - Female Futa on Submissive Male Werewolf
WEREWOLF SEX - Female Non-Futa on Submissive Male Werewolf
WEREWOLF SEX - Female Futa on Submissive Female Werewolf
WEREWOLF SEX - Female Non-Futa on Submissive Female Werewolf
SPEAKER - Werewolf

And since the Ztopics are usually for the recipient / submissive or likewise fucked characters, I have broken down the dialog within into these major categories:

CORPSE FLAG
WEREWOLF SEX - Male werewolf on submissive Male ("Get off of me you crazy... not my ass!!!")
WEREWOLF SEX - Male werewolf on submissive Female
WEREWOLF SEX - Female werewolf on submissive Male (She may be getting dicked, but ... etc)
WEREWOLF SEX - Female Futa werewolf on submissive Male
WEREWOLF SEX - Female Non werewolf on submissive Male
WEREWOLF SEX - Female Futa werewolf on submissive Female
WEREWOLF SEX - Female Non werewolf on submissive Female
SPEAKER - Werewolf

Pretty complex, eh?  Well, sex or rapes by females can go both ways.  She may knock a guy down and sit on him, or take his ass.   Depends upon the spell/skill.  And then there's if the system is set for futa or not.  So allowances were made for those eventualities.

Right now, I have very basic dialog as placeholders.  AKA, Everyone getting screwed by a werewolf is in a panic mode, or those who are brave enough to go after a werewolf is trying to make it his or her bitch.

BUT, there are other flags that I will be using within each category:

1) "WerewolfToken"        - built into WTA itself.  Identifies if the NPC is a Were, even in human form.
2) "xLoversPkrFlagSlave"  - Is the NPC whipped?  Well, they still run from werewolves unless they ARE one too.
3) "xLoversPkrIdentifier" - Values
3 and 4 are used in tandem to identify 'rape' dialog, right?

Other thoughts on my mind...  

Maybe some extra dialog about a female were being a 'bitch in heat' or something if I read either the 'all fours' flag from Lovers Bitch or the 'womb state' from the Tamago system.  And maybe testing the virginity flag from Lovers Voice itself.  Who knows?  Maybe testing if the werewolf is the NPC's lover (or vice versa) thanks to a Lovers Voice flag.

For a little fun, here's a new screenie.  I 'bit' Evenia and turned her into a were.  From the looks of how she's riding that redhead, she really IS a bitch in heat.

post-1116171-0-30726600-1485398889_thumb.png

EDIT:  Oh, I also have a Lovers WTA.bsa file now.  It comprises the revised meshes, textures for the Anthro Weres (futas, dicks and new vaginal slits added to the female textures), and a pretty meh collection of werewolf/dog howls and growls when making out.  Some were altered in pitch for female-type weres.

I think it's cleaner to have a .bsa per Mod rather than a collection of files nowadays... but that's me.

All I can say is: keep up the good work!  :lol:

I had to uninstall Oblivion recently due to some technical issues making it completely unplayable (it's like the fourth time it happens already. GG Bethesda  :dodgy:). I'm kinda busy with RL and with Skyrim stuff, but whenever I get around to rebuilding my load order and my Oblivion setup, I'll make sure to use this mod if it's out already.

A bit of trial and error.

The XTopics for

WEREWOLF SEX - Male on Submissive Female Werewolf ("Hah!  Take it you bitch!")

Yeah, that can be set up for both consenting and rape dialog.  Fine enough.... and the pic below shows I set up the consenting dialog.

post-1116171-0-34950300-1485574307_thumb.png

As for the YTopics for

WEREWOLF SEX - Female werewolf on submissive Male (She may be getting dicked, but ... etc)

Yeaaah...  That's definitely if she's raping a dead guy.   No consenting sex here.

Just a couple of notes:

1)   All the categories now include (1) consensual sex dialog lines  and (2) rape / non-consensual dialog lines.    Well, with the exception of the Ztopic where the female Were is 'taking' an NPC.  That apparently can only be performed using LoversRaperS with the rape skill.  HOWEVER, I didn't write all the dialog itself.   Barebones there.

2)  Doing a little study, I may have figured out how to give 'werewolf' tokens to hiyoko children when they're borne from a werewolf parent.  You can see what I mean in the Technical Questions thread I made about attaching code.  I was wondering if I could do it.  Looks like I can.

Current status.... 

Each category in the X topics now has (1) Consensual and Rape Branches, (2) Subject is / isn't a werewolf and (3) Subject is enslaved

Each category in the Z topics now has (1) Consensual and Rape Branches and (2) Subject is / isn't a werewolf.  Enslaved options tomorrow.

Next up to set up, I am guessing a Virginity option will be added.  And wow... Sleeper Sex involving a were is probably going to be SHOCK city.  :P  And then the possibility of Oral?   Meh, Not gonna do Married.... that's enough.

1 Consensual / Rape

2 To Were or not to Were

3 Slaved?

4 Virgin?

5 Sleeper Sex

6 Oral Sex

2 6   (or 2x2x2x2x2x2)  ==  64  branches per category

And that's just having a single line of sex talk per ....   Multiple variants would be a plus.

EDIT: all shit! I checked the Mod. it use a special skeleton when you are a werewolf, not the human skeleton.

Well, I know where the 'skeleton' changes when you morph into an AnthroWere.  The trick is, can I come up with a method to force AnthroWeres back into a normal skeleton, and back to the custom skeleton when sex is over.

So in the meantime, I disabled the AnthroWere skeleton and it looks MOSTLY correct.   AnthroWeres are a bit more upright standing than the one within LoversBitch.

But sex is acting correct.

I haven't added the Virgin, Sleeper or Oral Sex conversation options yet....  And let's face it.  If the player finds a werewolf is screwing him/her, he's gonna wake up REALLLLLLY fast.  I am probably gonna forego sleeper sex.  Test it, sure.   But it's likely just fine using Rape dialog there.   And that's a lot of dialog to add in any event.

Meanwhile, I figured out how to attach a bit of code to the Hiyoko child birth system.  In essence, if a child is borne and one (or more) parents are a werewolf, they will be natural borne werewolves.  No worry about converting them over.  But this routine only comes into play IF you have the Hiyoko system running.  It took some time to figure out HOW to change the children into weres since the Werewolf mod itself didn't easily give up that secret.  But it has been examimed and the code was made clean with simple code.

Hey, anyone think Lycanthropy might be fun as a communicable STD? 

Archived