Unique Character Snow Leopard

View File

This mod allows you to play as a snow leopard khajiit character. You are a regular khajiit, just with a unique look.

Load order:

Bad Dog Hoodie Schlongs - for the equipment
Compleat Khajiit - optional, if you want digitigrade khajiit
Unique Character Snow Leopard

Only try to play as a khajiit if you have this mod loaded.

You'll get the normal khajiit schlong equipped, which won't look good. Replace it with the White Feline schlong using SOS's menu. If you don't want a schlong on your lady, just take it off the same way.

Use the mirror site if LL download is being funky.

Really nice work, looking good! I'll probably wait for the YA update to start a new playthrough as an actual Snow Leopard/Snow Elf once I make them playable, but it's nice to still be able to play with the leopards in the meantime. :lol:

BTW, I think you forgot to add the UUNP Special textures to the female diffuses and speculars. Normals have it just right, though. Not a big deal, adding them takes a minute tops, but I thought you should know. Better to offer full UUNP Special support if you can, IMO. 

Doesn't look to me like the specular does anything special with that extra cunt patch. Am I missing something?

Yeah, it doesn't change that much because the current specular already has that area textured in a shade of black close to the default patch texture. If you had that specific region of the specular filled with bright white or something like that, the difference would be way more noticeable.

Honestly, the truly important parts for the UUNP Special textures are the diffuse and the normal, but it doesn't hurt to fix the specular as well, just in case. You can safely skip that one and just fix the missing diffuse in this case. In fact, that's what I did, and it works just fine.

Edited by Blaze69

Okay, got a new version up with the UUNP parts.

I also had a hard look at the MSNs and it seems to me they're just fine in compressed format. The smooth transitions of the human body have all kinds of compression artifacts, but the textured skin of the leopards doesn't--not even in the boob area of the females. So the file is much smaller.

As for dragon penises.... yeah. Uh, no. Except someone asked me to make SOS penises for the playable draman race that's on Nexus. Which would be pretty much what you're looking for...

• 5 years later...

It's a perfectly fine leopard... I just prefer this one ?

And the DD fit is better, with less or smaller gaps.

32445437_snowkhajiitorsnowleo.jpg.e0b1f4df5bb5866e5296c20247f50dc4.jpg

I did dig into Cat Races files to see if I could modify the snow leopard head there, but I couldn't find it. I assume it's shared with the other pantherines. I'm thinking this would have basically achieved what I'm after.