6 hours ago, Khlas said:

Motherlodesims has some that are M/M. it was the one you asked for earlier to someone else (that used an anim from me aswell). Tho motherlodesims isn’t M/M only.

there’s also inactive animators for MM like sucre, Desiree, darkos and Kylewoohoo.

Or well, you can wait a bit and I will release some new ones too lol 

Thank you! I'd love your animations. As someone whom play mainly with male Sims, I can never have too many M/M animations.

Taking it like a champ ?❤️?

So here's this little red haired twink that i really like (his name is Beau) and his hairy boyfriend (Andrew) and as you can see, they are having a lot of fun together ?

2022-10-06_16-34-48-962_nesurii_sunsetnvinyl_v2_reshadepreset.png

2022-10-06_16-35-51-390_nesurii_sunsetnvinyl_v2_reshadepreset.png

2022-10-06_16-37-40-559_nesurii_sunsetnvinyl_v2_reshadepreset.png

2022-10-06_16-40-16-102_nesurii_sunsetnvinyl_v2_reshadepreset.png

2022-10-06_16-28-55-400_nesurii_sunsetnvinyl_v2_reshadepreset.png

2022-10-06_16-31-08-230_nesurii_sunsetnvinyl_v2_reshadepreset.png

Edited by Beardyy

Well.. this is one of my HSY cute teen lovers made by me Isaias Castillo (Romantic / Self Assured / Cheerful / Outgoing (4 traits because mods) + Iconic trait from aspiration. Loves dancing, dating, socialize A LOT and ... every girl in his HS becomes flirty when he's around them (sorry guys... for now hahaha well in my defense he only has one rule: only A sex with the girls so... maybe one day will test the same with his mates)? 

Pictures are straight from the game (no edition at all). Click here if you want to see a: HR Pic of Him + Zoom!

I hope you like it :)

Isaias.thumb.png.af26b1d507609d592e5a5c4548f64456.png

9 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

That guy looks great. He reminds me a lot of  Tom of Finland potraits. What skin and other stuff did you use to make him?

Hey, tksm!

Skin, mustache and skin details are from Golyhawhaw, but I modified most of them for my use. Accessories except the cigarette are from Pralinesims and the hair is from Adrien Pastel,

Edited by Max Valentin
On 9/30/2022 at 5:53 AM, thellama99 said:

Almost 100% of the work goes to Bellasims, and their Strawberry Cow stuff, because its what inspired me to be like.... I could make a cutie from this CC! 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/55407654 

And then I just scoured google... (sims 4 cow, sims 4 cowprint, etc, etc, etc,) until I had found enough outfits. And then once I had it downloaded it all I had to use The Sims Studio to enable/edit some of it as Male as an option since it was gender locked...  And I might have had to edit the specular on it because a lot of old CC is missing it and is broken because of it. (if you ever get the red/white weird broken cc thing and you have the mesh but its still broken this can fix it... if you ever need help just pm me) 

Heres a link to some of the stuff I used. I tried to edit out all the not relevant CC (skin, hair, sliders, etc,) but this should have most of it: 

https://simfileshare.net/download/3473027/

If you're comfortable i'd love to see what you create!! >:D 

I've been looking specifically for my cow sim. I've made some personal recolors for him too. Ex. I love Jade Scorpion's overalls, so I thought I'd test them out. 

0.png.cdc11dd2591b77ba6dc6c28f4745b3c2.png 

Edited by deathbywesker