19 hours ago, daemondrake said:

I'm pretty happy with my current genero-hottie hunk, Luke. I'm a sucker for the frat boy look, think he looks pretty good in Luumia's ballcaps!

luke.jpg.06caffb0a21ff7793e26560ced31dd67.jpg

I love this hair from Luumia however have you noticed when the camera is pulled back from the sim it looks like that back of his head is bald? LOL

9 hours ago, ??????????? said:

This guy is hot!

Hey, thanks! Judging by your profile pic we've got similar taste in men lol

1 hour ago, instantmagic said:

I love this hair from Luumia however have you noticed when the camera is pulled back from the sim it looks like that back of his head is bald? LOL

Yeah, bit of an ear flick but not too bad by my book. That is, it looks so good the rest of the time that I'm willing to let it slide haha!

On 9/19/2018 at 11:16 AM, deathbywesker said:

A new elf I made recently.

Poster ideas

Heya dear!

Hopefully you make an interesting background for your sooo very nice guys too?!

I prefer to have (live) S4 pictures in game. So it would be wonderful for me, if you would create some posters for the community and share it. I m much to often too bad creating / recoloring pics / posters at S4 studio myself.

9 hours ago, Raised_by_wolves said:

Hope you guys like my angel and elf.

Btw I've been trying out something different with the way I make sims lately, and even though I think they look pretty nice, I'm still a little unsure about it and could really use a second opinion. So feel free to tell me what you think about them. It would be a huge help.

I think they look quite brilliant! Definitely love them.. keep it up!