On 7/11/2020 at 11:34 AM, Yei07 said:

Is anyone talking about anime and manga? ?

Haha is not one of my favorite works either, a verte weak story with predictable and bland personalities ?

I prefer something more like Fruits Basket or something more current if you prefer as Brothers Conflict, his boys are wonderful. ??

It is true that the guys from Brothers Conflict are really handsome, I had forgotten that anime.
I liked Fruits Basket, it was a very interesting work, I love its character style.

On 7/11/2020 at 2:01 PM, Punpuncake said:

@Etiennet Thank you! ❤️ I really love the shows art and design but yeah, could never stomach the whole weird incest plot thing.  Another show with more redeeming characters is Wallflower: Perfect Girl Evolution. Much more wacky though and the anime quality isn't the best.

@Yei07 We're talking about anime and manga! I watched Vampire Knight when I was a kid and just liked it for the pretty boys. It was my contrast to Twilight :) 

I loved the old fruits basket, haven't seen the new one.

Brothers conflict boys are gorgeous ❤️ I love the opening music as well. If you like the brother-sister trope I'd also suggest the 2019 Dororo remake. Plot is pretty dark but the boy is literally a wooden Doll and it's so A E S T H E T I C.

My favorite anime of all time has got to be YURI ON ICE though lol. I'm obsessed with that show. 

I had not heard ofWallflower but google it :v 

I find his animation style interesting.
Although to be honest I didn't have that Twilight stage either. ?
My sims are inspired a bit by Junjou Romantica, Sekaichi Hatsokoi and Papa Datte Shitai. The elongated faces and thin features are what I like about these anime and it is what I take as inspiration to create my AU boys.

On 7/6/2020 at 4:00 PM, User404123 said:

@Etiennet and @Jeleme45

A Facebook group called "wicked whims sin censura" is stealing its content and re-uploading it 

Sorry for replying late, they took forever for letting me in the group.

yes, I saw the post and I’m okay with it because they didn’t claim it as theirs and also mentioned to me.

Thank you for letting me know!

Spoiler

A75B6861-5EB4-4F70-9B9F-02B8AB9EB306.jpeg.97b86a77b467f4436102513aa734d503.jpeg0F264140-062E-4657-843B-F8BB91E02943.thumb.png.f84764233d68f3fb665bfa91cb02a3a8.pngC6191046-8EA0-46D0-9041-1BAE5F2170FD.thumb.jpeg.52468273b5ee6f744d52c8c3462f4d5c.jpeg

13 hours ago, Etiennet said:

It is true that the guys from Brothers Conflict are really handsome, I had forgotten that anime.
I liked Fruits Basket, it was a very interesting work, I love its character style.

I had not heard ofWallflower but google it :v 

I find his animation style interesting.
Although to be honest I didn't have that Twilight stage either. ?
My sims are inspired a bit by Junjou Romantica, Sekaichi Hatsokoi and Papa Datte Shitai. The elongated faces and thin features are what I like about these anime and it is what I take as inspiration to create my AU boys.

Junjou was my gateway into the yaoi genre XD ( well actually it was the kiss between Sasuke and Naruto in Naruto but thats not graphic) . I can totally see the junjou style in your sims! Get a hand slider and bring on the huge fingers lol.

There are very few yaoi/Boys Love anime out there right now :( Have the seen "I'm Being Menaced by the Hottest Man in Showbiz". Its the most recent yaoi I can remember. Given too, but i haven't seen it.Unfortunately we wont ever get a graphic version like Papa Datte Shitai. But slowly it seems more animations companies are picking up BL for production so i am hopeful :)  Do you read any manga? 

Some Original Android KIRAN line sims in working on. 

KIRAN sims are a fictional brand of android molded from the same base exoskelaton (prototype Infinity) and then tweaked for better performance based on their line of work. Kiran was originally an acronym but the words associated with each letter have long been forgotten by the development team. (That's me. Im the dev team and I lost the notepad file with the info DX)

KIRAN Prototype: H3V-N

For child care and gardening. But he prefers playing musical instruments. 

2023577569_justforfun.png.7fad4dca08165b9e41ff363c1bc9179f.png

KIRAN Prototype: Undead

For ... "survival".

1109819335_wazzapcrew.png.72a9bb1f9fadac9f80553e5dad41f371.png

KIRAN Prototype: Infinity

For fostering love, social bonds, and companionship.

236014694_itskiranbeta.png.c18c0f3a5e1e6bb78083af18835e366f.png(INFINITY ignores the fact that he looks a little like Justin Bieber. People tell him, but he doesnt let it get to him. He tells himself it's the hair. One day he'll to cut it. )

@User404123 Antes de difamar se una persona con un par de cojones bien puestos y no te escondas. En el grupo jamás han resubido contenido de los autores sin dar créditos correspondientes a su creador.  El mismos Jeleme te lo cito con pruebas.

Te lo pongo en español pues claramente eres una rata que salió del grupo para dañarlo. ? 

@Jeleme45 y @Etiennet 

We have never shared their content without giving them credits, in addition we put their original links. In the group we really like their creations and we know that it is the least we can do to thank them. 

If any of you want to speak privately, you can write to me with complete confidence so that I can see that things are happening in the right way. 

From what you can see Jeleme is in a group and I confirm that the group is totally calm and very respectful towards the creators.

In the same way I attach the evidence that we do things well.

If either of you prefers that we no longer publish anything about your content, please do so.

Screenshot_20200715-135623~2.png

Screenshot_20200715-135837~2.png

Screenshot_20200715-135645~2.png

On 7/14/2020 at 3:21 PM, Punpuncake said:

Junjou was my gateway into the yaoi genre XD ( well actually it was the kiss between Sasuke and Naruto in Naruto but thats not graphic) . I can totally see the junjou style in your sims! Get a hand slider and bring on the huge fingers lol.

There are very few yaoi/Boys Love anime out there right now :( Have the seen "I'm Being Menaced by the Hottest Man in Showbiz". Its the most recent yaoi I can remember. Given too, but i haven't seen it.Unfortunately we wont ever get a graphic version like Papa Datte Shitai. But slowly it seems more animations companies are picking up BL for production so i am hopeful :)  Do you read any manga? 

haha I also like big hands but I tried the Luumia slider and for some reason I couldn't get it to work on the CUS, I have to keep experimenting, lol.
Thanks to the quarantine we still have in my country, I'm reading Gantz again which is my favorite manga of all times ❤️, I also gave it a chance to some Manhwas like Bj Alex, Bj MD and An Innocent Sin. 

On 7/15/2020 at 2:27 AM, Punpuncake said:

Some Original Android KIRAN line sims in working on. 

KIRAN sims are a fictional brand of android molded from the same base exoskelaton (prototype Infinity) and then tweaked for better performance based on their line of work. Kiran was originally an acronym but the words associated with each letter have long been forgotten by the development team. (That's me. Im the dev team and I lost the notepad file with the info DX)

The H3V-N prototype is so beautiful. I fall in love with its cute little face

On 7/14/2020 at 3:24 PM, BellumDei said:

Da gusto ver que todos tus comentarios tienen una vibra positiva, gracias.

Back to lurking/

Creo que siempre es bello tener algunas palabras de aliento para quien lo necesite ❤️ 

Veo que también hablas español, que alegría ver que hay mas gente de habla hispana aquí en el foro! 

Un abrazo! ❤️ 

4 hours ago, Yei07 said:

@Etiennet 

We have never shared their content without giving them credits, in addition we put their original links. In the group we really like their creations and we know that it is the least we can do to thank them. 

If any of you want to speak privately, you can write to me with complete confidence so that I can see that things are happening in the right way. 

From what you can see Jeleme is in a group and I confirm that the group is totally calm and very respectful towards the creators.

In the same way I attach the evidence that we do things well.

If either of you prefers that we no longer publish anything about your content, please do so.

I will answer this because it is about you @Yei07 and you are a faithful follower of my content.

I'm going for points:

1. I saw when this user reported it. I didn't pay attention then and I won't do it now. 

Someone who only creates an account to harm others is something that happened like eating crystals. I think it is a Spanish speaking topic that nothing should be done in this forum that is exclusively for sharing our sims.

2. You can see in the screenshots you attached that give the credits as they should and also our links here to loverslab.

3. For my part there is no disagreement. I thank your community for supporting my content. 

4. A la próxima puedes publicarlo en español, entiendo perfectamente el idioma pues es mi lengua madre. 

Animo gente del grupo WW! ❤️ Gracias por darme visibilidad con los simmers hispanos ?        

1 hour ago, Etiennet said:

haha I also like big hands but I tried the Luumia slider and for some reason I couldn't get it to work on the CUS, I have to keep experimenting, lol.
Thanks to the quarantine we still have in my country, I'm reading Gantz again which is my favorite manga of all times ❤️, I also gave it a chance to some Manhwas like Bj Alex, Bj MD and An Innocen Sin. 

The H3V-N prototype is so beautiful. I fall in love with its cute little face

I also tried the Lumis slider and funny enough also couldnt get them to work! They slider seemed to be located in the same place as my hip sliders so I just ditched the hand sliders for the hip sliders :).

Oh I should give Gantz a read too! I looked it up and it looks scifi, right up my ally ^0^. The manhwa these days are amazing. I really liked An Innocent Sin! Story was crazy ? ❤️Have you read Painter of the night? Story is pretty slow but the art is *chefs kiss*

Thank you for your kind words about H3V-N ❤️  ❤️❤️

I love his face too! His skin is actually  carnation pink but takes on the ambient light of the environment. It was a pleasant surprise when I found out after taking him for a nightime photoshoot :D 

Remember Paxton?
Here’s what if he is a real life person!

96FEA281-9D28-4658-804A-EAF4CF8053E6.thumb.jpeg.20e41e746622f8517eddc27d4ece7c60.jpeg25686B34-9F78-491E-813F-C155E70CC0D0.thumb.jpeg.2993847abb4b60e685b622eca228bf19.jpeg

I saw some post on the twitter like this by Simsvine and I want to see what would happen with my sims? So here’s the result!

original pic

Spoiler

6B3036F1-93A7-4E83-A908-93939AB424CB.jpeg.9af4d0f434b58c674e386585ca8ab507.jpeg

On 7/15/2020 at 8:33 PM, sadcakes said:

I also tried the Lumis slider and funny enough also couldnt get them to work! They slider seemed to be located in the same place as my hip sliders so I just ditched the hand sliders for the hip sliders :).

Oh I should give Gantz a read too! I looked it up and it looks scifi, right up my ally ^0^. The manhwa these days are amazing. I really liked An Innocent Sin! Story was crazy ? ❤️Have you read Painter of the night? Story is pretty slow but the art is *chefs kiss*

Thank you for your kind words about H3V-N ❤️  ❤️❤️

I love his face too! His skin is actually  carnation pink but takes on the ambient light of the environment. It was a pleasant surprise when I found out after taking him for a nightime photoshoot :D 

Gantz is amazing! In short, I highly recommend the Osaka saga.
I haven't read it but I'm sure I'll give it a look as we seem to have very similar tastes. ?

I hope to see some more H3V-N! ❤️
I really enjoy watching your content, you really work hard and it's a beautiful result. ?❤️ ❤️