The two sims I enjoy simming with the most.  I tend not to use mods that separate the overall look of my sims from the vanilla sims all too much, but enough mods to definitely make them better (in my opinion anyway).

Maya is a modded Bella Goth.  She's got NO shame and just can't keep her hands (and mouth) off big black dick - with or without the support from whoever she may be dating at the time.

Cassandra was a random gallery find that I added my own touches to.  While she's much more sexually reserved than Maya, she's finally learned to embrace her body and her nakedness as a topless/nude model after years of being self-conscious about her abnormally large breasts for a thinly built girl.

(Also, I've been toying with the idea of doing some sort of comic-style storytelling with either of these sims.  Would that be something any of you would be interested in reading?  If so, which one of these sims would you guys prefer the story about?)

Screenshot (300).png

Screenshot (316).png

Edited by Drewsph77

Alright last photos of these Sims before I move on to other stuff. These are the androids from my Sim save. Since I couldn't find any other mods/traits for androids, I ended up using the Porcelain Dolls from Wicked Whims for androids. It took a while to find all the tattoos and skin details that would make them look more like Androids.image.thumb.png.4aa494eebc34227266a77541e2211bb0.png

2022-11-14_17-02-59-935_PROJECT CRYSTAL.png