Hi I'm Mrs Tabitha Tartakovsky.  I have two kids my daughter Deedee and son Dexter, You just moved into the neighborhood- so I brought ya some homemade cookies, as a welcome gift.

DextersMom6.PNG

Here I'll put these cookies on--Ew --the table! your really-- BIG!-- lemmie see it-- ew well hi there--- its hard hehe and I'm the only--  huh-- oh - one here!

DextersMom.PNG

Your gonna fuck me --aren't ya haha! Yeah take off my pants sweety. Ugh yeah!

DextersMom1.PNG

I like it in my ugh ugh ass ugh yeah ugh fuck ugh my ugh ass!!  [20 min later] eew you were horny haha I got's a tunnel now and a butt fulla sperm  haha! Welcome to the neighborhood- We're gonna be good neighbors haha arent we!

Edited by landoman
On 11/7/2021 at 7:25 PM, Crazy Doll said:

My creations still looking the same, even after months away from TS4.

#sad

722145782_TS4_x642021-11-0802-21-20.png.e8656c35ea099115f29ecb357962edaa.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-11-08.png.b54c6ecbe1b8bc7505b1867a242ee9d0.png

She Looks Amazing!! Astonishing!  would love to use her in my new voice over series is she gonna be available for download??

14 hours ago, Man Slip said:

She Looks Amazing!! Astonishing!  would love to use her in my new voice over series is she gonna be available for download??

Thanks & nop she won't... I stopped sharing my sims ages ago, since some peps just can't respect other people's work and claim it as their own.

Edited by Crazy Doll

Help some internet Dragon Lady has hypnotized me into making a sim of her with what limited resources I have.

This is my current attempt at a Zentreya sim.  I don't have any wings, those are the best horns that I have that fit, and I don't have a tail.  Overall I'm happy with what I did but I'll probably save and do some edits later.

11-11-21_1-18-39 AM.png

11-11-21_1-18-49 AM.png