Henford Townie, Cecilia Kang's daughter born in-game

Kinda funny story but MCCC's story progression made her dad basically a deadbeat in-game. He's been married and divorced about 3 or 4 times and has like 6-7 kids spread across those women. And I just found out that my Sim's son got her pregnant while they were in HS and she just had the baby. The family tree is gonna suck in the future ?

1448972754_MyPost.thumb.png.67d74993e7772ff2b40a4ac655d2ec07.png

19 minutes ago, 4DATRAP said:

KELLY SUMMERS

5 feet tall - Petite - Top Heavy

755455256_11-12-21_3-17-36AM.png.0e50a506f6d3de69046d06d90a5184fa.png

Not to imply there's anything wrong with that But I'm pretty sure that means these guys also are on the shorter side ;)

I've worked out a table for the height slider I use, based on knowing the scaling used and just doing some simple measuring and calculations. Here's an example from my game of what someone who's 5' looks like next to 5'9" on her left and 6' on her right. 

image.png.f8d09e2795f05bd2d521b02f726bb282.png

Again, nothing wrong with that, but just something that caught my eye ;)

Edited by mrrakkonn
Just now, mrrakkonn said:

Not to imply there's anything wrong with that But I'm pretty sure that means these guys also are on the shorter side ;)

I've worked out a table for the height slider I use, based on knowing the scaling used and just doing some simple measuring and calculations. Here's an example from my game of what someone who's 5' looks like next to 5'9" on her right and 6'0" on her left. 

image.png.f8d09e2795f05bd2d521b02f726bb282.png

Again, nothing wrong with that, but just something that caught my eye ;)

haaa.. no doubt. the guys are pretty much default size.. i tried it out but some of the poses are off when u make the males too tall. a placement mod for poses would make shit way easier..

3 minutes ago, 4DATRAP said:

haaa.. no doubt. the guys are pretty much default size.. i tried it out but some of the poses are off when u make the males too tall. a placement mod for poses would make shit way easier..

There's TOOL, it's basically exactly that, people think it's mostly just for builds and objects, but it works on sims as well (as long as they aren't "between animation") and it's super useful to move posed sims around and make adjustments on the fly without resetting the pose, which will typically happen if you're relying on teleporter statues and you're putting down a new one to move a sim. If you don't have it, get it and don't look back. 

Good lookin out bro.. imma give it a shot.

13 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

There's TOOL, it's basically exactly that, people think it's mostly just for builds and objects, but it works on sims as well (as long as they aren't "between animation") and it's super useful to move posed sims around and make adjustments on the fly without resetting the pose, which will typically happen if you're relying on teleporter statues and you're putting down a new one to move a sim. If you don't have it, get it and don't look back. 

Good lookin out.. imma give it a shot..

Edited by 4DATRAP