3 hours ago, sstormyy said:

They are made by me ?

Yes, I'm going to share her tray files soon, too many people asked me about her. Most of her CC is from TSR and from the great  @sstormyy!  I'm going to check where her sliders come from, because I'm not sure where did I find it. Give me time please, I want to do ir the way it deserves.

Desdemona is older than the known world, she sold her soul to the Devil in search of eternal youth and paid the price: her sentence was to be a witch, forever bound as a slave of darkness.

PS: 

I'm posting these kinds of screenshots on a new topic that I've started: Share yor fantasy girls! You are free to join in and post this type of content there. Health to all!

02-02-2021_21-55-30.png

02-02-2021_21-54-11.png

02-02-2021_21-50-40.png

02-02-2021_21-51-07.png

02-02-2021_22-18-24.png

Oh boy, where do I start? I've so many great girl Sims I've made I can't even begin. I guess I'll start with this one.

This is Jenette Baker. She's biologically Russian, but was adopted by a family in Newcrest, Simland.

Her Russian name is Katarina Ivanovsky, and she is 18.5 years old. Her favourite activities include playing Metro and partying. The black bow on her head was a gift from her sister Lucy, who is part of the family who adopted Jenette. She thought the bow didn't fit her Slav style, but she couldn't bear to upset her sister by not wearing it, so she added it onto her outfit. I used CC for most of her features. Her eyes, freckles and outfit are all custom, except her sneakers, which are vanilla because I couldn't find any Adidas shoe mods online. She has also had the Height Slider mod applied, so she is shorter than most standard Sims. I can take more photos if you'd like to see more of her, and I've got some more Sims to share later, but this is hopefully a good start. If you'd like the CC I can dump my tray files here and post some links.

2066806093_02-04-21_4-00-06PM.png.6750fbdf97fa881c74a1f1a7356869ec.png899271999_02-04-21_4-40-20PM.png.4b8854f69660a7d36dbcf0baf4ef9cf9.png