8 hours ago, AndyC36 said:

The past one is adorable!  Is she in your Sims and Stuff page?

Yes and no, I sometimes put together younger or alternate versions of some of my sims, especially if I want some pictures for their backstory or I have sims I imagine looked somewhat different and I want to explore that a little. 

The sim is Jocelyn Zavala and she's been uploaded, the past younger version of her is not the one uploaded, and I'm probably not going to complete that one. But you can easily just create her from the uploaded version, face is exactly the same, body is mostly the same, but I reduced her body muscle and upped her body fat and gave her smaller breasts. Use this hair and give her dark lipstick, the clothes she's wearing in that pic are actually included with the version I've uploaded so you can probably put it together as shown in that picture :)

11 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Yes and no, I sometimes put together younger or alternate versions of some of my sims, especially if I want some pictures for their backstory or I have sims I imagine looked somewhat different and I want to explore that a little. 

The sim is Jocelyn Zavala and she's been uploaded, the past younger version of her is not the one uploaded, and I'm probably not going to complete that one. But you can easily just create her from the uploaded version, face is exactly the same, body is mostly the same, but I reduced her body muscle and upped her body fat and gave her smaller breasts. Use this hair and give her dark lipstick, the clothes she's wearing in that pic are actually included with the version I've uploaded so you can probably put it together as shown in that picture :)

Thank you so much!  The number of cute outfits you put on Jozie is astounding.  I had to stick both the old and new versions of your sim in my world. 

In the spirit of this thread, I guess I'll upload my own attempt.  Everyone, meet Hilda Arendelle.  Daughter of Elsa.image.png.1b4d0902eb0628744a7e9e30d83f920e.png

On 2/9/2021 at 12:41 PM, Tranquiboy said:

"Stranger, what are you doing here? Don't you know this is a ghouls-infested place? I'm here to warn and protect the unwary like you. But wait, no one has ever looked at me like that before. You're making me so horny, why don't we go to that bus over there and fuck, I promise you will never forget it, it will be delicious ..."

Guys, do you like Tokyo Ghoul?

09-02-2021_21-32-54.png

09-02-2021_21-30-45.png

09-02-2021_21-09-32.png

09-02-2021_21-04-26.png

Real cool! Any chance you'd make her available for download?