Nikitaa is back to modding

Your main/home page doesn't appear to have a title. Could you add one? It's just that right now, it's really hard to find you on Google. Searching for "Nikitaa skyrim mods" brings up tons of stuff, including other wordpresses and blogs, but I haven't yet found your site. Just try Search Engine Optimizing this more. And that starts with the title.

Your main/home page doesn't appear to have a title. Could you add one? It's just that right now, it's really hard to find you on Google. Searching for "Nikitaa skyrim mods" brings up tons of stuff, including other wordpresses and blogs, but I haven't yet found your site. Just try Search Engine Optimizing this more. And that starts with the title.

It likely doesn't show in the search results, possibly because it isn't well ranked, or maybe it isn't even indexed yet. The best solution is to bookmark the page.

@pushto

Yes they are.

@finalx31

Just because someone gets banned doesn't mean their files have to be removed. Many times when someone gets banned and the files are removed they are either requested to be removed by the author or there was something in them that wasn't allowed.

Are u the one who made cbpe?

Yes it's me :) CBPE is back with a new Name ASLB for Adorable Slender Body with 100% custom texture. Follow me On Nikitaa's realms

wait a minute, from ur profile, u're banned, how come nexus still has access to all ur mods?

Yeah I was banned from Nexus but I kept all my blender mesh and textures on my Hard Disk. So I able to release them again :)

and F*** Nexus :)

I had to read up on why you were banned. Pretty hilariously retarded circumstances, but that's what you get from people like that powertripping dickstank dante. These circumstances remind me of the "no more redguards in whiterun" mod that all it did was changes redguards in whiterun to nords. The mod was taken down.

I dunno, it seems very rightful imo. And others agree too. Now, in order to move on mature about it is to accept the mistake and move past that.

People also agree on things that are stupid, doesn't make the topic any less stupid. I think my point that you may have missed was that it was idiotic to ban someone because of how they named a mod. Had the title been different, would have not gotten banned. Just goes to show the need to be "PC" lest you hurt someone's feelings.

As for moving on, I'd say that's what Nikitaa has done. Which is why her mods will be hosted on her terms, not the nexus' rules.

Moving on doesn't mean saying f()&* Nexus for your own stupidity, though, does it? Anyways, just wanted to slip that in there. Don't want to rain on your guys parade.