Hopefully everything looks good now. Exept the WhickedWhims heading that is constantly refusing to align to the left.

Editing posts is obviously not my strong skill  :D  :D

The only annoying thing is that everytime I edit those posts people who follow it get an update notice.  :blush:

So tommorow this thread is probably going to be full of post like "Dude !! WTF !!!! Seriously??"   :P  :P

No, patreon charges right away when you pledge and then at the beggining of each month. (1st of the month). They are very specific about that.

The payment at the time of the pledge is an option that must be activated, it is not basic.

Basic, it is the first of the month following the pledge, but once the option is activated, on your request, by Patreon, then payment is made on the date of pledge.

And thereafter, the first of each month.

No, patreon charges right away when you pledge and then at the beggining of each month. (1st of the month). They are very specific about that.

The payment at the time of the pledge is an option that must be activated, it is not basic.

Basic, it is the first of the month following the pledge, but once the option is activated, on your request, by Patreon, then payment is made on the date of pledge.

And thereafter, the first of each month.

Thank you for the info. That is what I thought would be the case but that page is going to drive me nuts. Now on the main page it shows 2 patreons with $4 a month and in the notifications page it shows me 2 patreons with $9 a month.

Issue with the vertical pillory just did a fresh update of both the devices and your animations. But only able to view with the vertical along with using latest wickedwhims and running in 64 bit sims

Whos animations do you see? I dont think azmodan22 have updated his animations to work with the latest WW yet.

Issue with the vertical pillory just did a fresh update of both the devices and your animations. But only able to view with the vertical along with using latest wickedwhims and running in 64 bit sims

Whos animations do you see? I dont think azmodan22 have updated his animations to work with the latest WW yet.

with the vertical none. but i have vaginal and oral on the pillory that's with  having all available animations installed

If it is a spitroast and a handjob, you have my animations working, it should says author/creator underneath when you choose. But ye, i think it is that azzmodan22 havent updated his animation pack to the latest WW yet, thats why it wont work. I dont know if anyone else have updated yet either, and i havent uploaded any animations for the vertical stockade yet, which would then be why you can only press "View" on it.

To begin, great job ! but no animations work for me, only "view" . Run on 64x , lastest WW ( 1.1.2.068.2 ) , Zorak's animations installed ( i understanded others wasn't updated ) .... so i don't understand why it doesn't work . lastest version of SIms 4 is requiered ? i'm on 1.20.60.1020 . Thanks .

Hi, wonderful creations. Sims 4 needed these - Thank you :)

I was wondering if it is okay to retexture or recolour the pillorys without including the mesh and share them here at LoversLab with credits given of course :)

Yes of course you can, as long as you dont include the meshes.

Please note that new devices are pre-releashed on Patreon and I may be adding a couple of retextures in the future. I will try not to make anything too similar to what you have made though. 

To begin, great job ! but no animations work for me, only "view" . Run on 64x , lastest WW ( 1.1.2.068.2 ) , Zorak's animations installed ( i understanded others wasn't updated ) .... so i don't understand why it doesn't work . lastest version of SIms 4 is requiered ? i'm on 1.20.60.1020 . Thanks .

Yeah, I seem to be having the same problem there. 

https://gyazo.com/1cf5268184ebd3c365a3d8e367cc7a28

https://gyazo.com/0605f9e8d4a4050a4dddd31964c43fa3

The addon seems to be really sweet, I hope this gets fixed soon.

Hi, wonderful creations. Sims 4 needed these - Thank you :)

I was wondering if it is okay to retexture or recolour the pillorys without including the mesh and share them here at LoversLab with credits given of course :)

Yes of course you can, as long as you dont include the meshes.

Please note that new devices are pre-releashed on Patreon and I may be adding a couple of retextures in the future. I will try not to make anything too similar to what you have made though. 

Thank you - Been experimenting with some wood and metal textures. I'll share soon.

Edit: Any recolours aren't loading the animations like the original does. So will keep working on solving this problem but it may take some time.

Nicely done!

Was just wondering if there was any chance of adding a 'use' animation, as opposed to having to perform an action? There was a frame for TS3 that had the option of telling a sim to just use it locked (couldn't stop using it autonomously) and unlocked (could come and go as they pleased...which a lot of mine seemed to when no-one was around...weird). Or, failing that, give me a clue how to do it and I'll have a crack at it myself (never modded anything in my life)

Thanks again!

On the latest patreon version of WW, 1.1.2.071, the vertical pillory works but the pillory does not work. It is to understand nothing, you will tell me ^^

I think we should see what differs between the two for one to work but not the other.