Hi!  Alas I have bad news to report: the exceptions came back.

To make this as clean as possible, I did a Clean Save per TURBODRIVE's instruction here and used that as the base for the testing.  I also cleaned out the cache.

I did four tests, each with only 1 device, so that the steps are as minimal and clean as possible:

1. Only put in Pillory1Medium, the test version
  2. Only put in Pillory1Medium, the official download version
  3. Only put in NarrowVerticalStockade, the test version
  4. Only put in NarrowVerticalStockade, the official download version

For each test, I put in the file, go to the same household, put in the device, and interact with it.  All four resulted in exceptions.  The lastException files are attached.

Sorry for the false positive news earlier.  I probably did not interact with the object after I installed the test version, and hence no exception was created.  

Hope this info helps you find out what's going on.   For what it's worth, there seems to be some Global Manager issue with WickedWhims (I was getting that even without your mods).  Perhaps you'd like to cross-check with TURBODRIVE.

Thanks!

lastException-narrowverticalstockade-official.txt

lastException-narrowverticalstockade-test.txt

lastException-Pillory1Medium-official.txt

lastException-Pillory1Medium-test.txt

The stripper pole and bondage-cage only show "View" when I click on them. 

Make sure you have the latest files for the poles and the animations.

If you have the old animation file Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations.package in your mods folder you must delete it.

I did that. Still not working. 

The stripper pole and bondage-cage only show "View" when I click on them. 

Make sure you have the latest files for the poles and the animations.

If you have the old animation file Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations.package in your mods folder you must delete it.

I did that. Still not working. 

If both the devices and the animation files are installed correctly, then the only thing that could prevent them from working is if you place them to deep in your mods folder. Try to put them a few directories up or, idealy, in the root folder.

When you start the game make sure that in the WW notice it detects my animations. 

I have fixed the issue (for real this time) that has causeing devices to cause exceptions in the latest game version.

I have also adjusted them so that when Sims view them, they will look at the device instead of the ground.

Please report if they still cause any issues. 

The Closets have NOT been changed as they did not cause exception in the first place. If they do, please inform me and I will apply the fix to them as well.

Same as buttnuggle when using the Vertical Stocks all I can do is view. I tried it again yesterday.

Just checked them and all devices have a "Wicked" option.

Have you deleted the old ancient file Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations.package ?

Hi,

i encountered three problems:

I can see and place the closets, but when i click them there is no WW option for sex, just the normal option all closet have.

On the bondage device were her head and hands are shackled i only get the options for fisting or cowgirl (he is shackled and she is riding), if i click on oral-job it tells me that there was no other sim found for this action??

I can't find the dancing poles anywhere?

Thanks

1. if the closets dont have animations it is because either you do not have the latest animations file or you stil have the old animations file and that is blocking the new ones. You need to delete that.

2. If you do get the sex options but WW tells you there are no sims available, that does not have to do with the animations. It has to do with WW and your gender settings.

3. The poles have not been released yet. soon

Hi, I need some help, I can't find the closets anywhere. Everything was extracted into the mods folder and the other stuff like the pillory show up in activities and skills and work fine but not the closets. I've looked in other sections and tried using the search feature but all that comes up are decorations.

Thanks in advance

Hi, I need some help, I can't find the closets anywhere. Everything was extracted into the mods folder and the other stuff like the pillory show up in activities and skills and work fine but not the closets. I've looked in other sections and tried using the search feature but all that comes up are decorations.

Thanks in advance

You need Get Together expansion. Then the azmodan mod change the original to modified with new feature ;)

------EDIT

Fired by Azmodan for 15 seconds ! ;)

1. if the closets dont have animations it is because either you do not have the latest animations file or you stil have the old animations file and that is blocking the new ones. You need to delete that.

2. If you do get the sex options but WW tells you there are no sims available, that does not have to do with the animations. It has to do with WW and your gender settings.

3. The poles have not been released yet. soon

Thanks for the reply!

1. I downloaded the files yesterday. I never had an old version of any files. I get an option for the two big closets (just a tease, no sex) but not for the more narrow one.

2. I set WW to anything goes as a pop-up told me but i still could not choose another sim?

Thank you

If you don't have the old animations file, then you should have all the animations available. 

If you don't have the old animations file and still don't see all the animations, I dont think that it is something caused by the devices, or the animations.

Not something I am aware of anyway. 

Hi Az I like your work and I loaded your pole, cage and new devices and animations from your patreon site, but I just get the view option. I'm not sure what I did wrong and maybe it was discussed previously, or do you prefer I contact you there? Anyway I just get the "view" option, but the devices I had previously still work.