I really like this, am i allowed to make animations for these? If so could you state what id the items have so it is easier to set up the XML?

Also if you want more items or so, I can make them, I'm proficient in 3D modeling and would have no problem making them. Although I lack in 2D skills, so I rather not make the textures, but i can do everything else.

Of cource you can.

Guids:

Pillory: 14659068738881613464

VerticalPillory: 16278719253394051696

I can handle the 3d modeling part so far, but I will keep you in mind in case I ran into any problems. From the whol;e process the modeling is the least problematic although it can be diffucult sometimes to decrease their polycount to amounts that Sims4 can read. All my models all for 3d Rendering and have insale polycounts. :-)

I have a loooooot of devices planed.  :D

You can extract them using the S4Studio

Glad to hear.

I have no idea how to do it in s4s, i have only used it to extract from the game and add animations. Couldnt figure out how to get your packages in there.

You must first place the mod in Documents\Sims 4 Studio\Mods folder and the extract them the same way as a game item.

Guest Redabyss

How exactly do you use this? I click on the objects but all I can do is "look" :(

you need wickedwhims installed to actually use them.

Yeah I have that installed too.

You need to download the animations for the device to work. See here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70769-azmodan22-bondage-devices-animations/

Seems that somebody didn't read the whole discussion XD