• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a little problem, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

When my character black out, things get dark then I get a message like "You wake up round and abused". However, my character is neither round nor abused, not even stripped or with cum on her. 

I got this everything and I tried in populated area such as Dragonreach or Sleeping Giant Inn.

Did I miss something ? Here is my papyrus log, looks like there is problem but I can't figure what it is.

Thanks to anyone willing to help !

Otherwise, great mod, keep up the good work !

Papyrus.0.log

Edit : Mea maxima culpa. After a clean save and a full reinstall, it seems to work. At least, a sexlab scene always fire when a character is near my unconscious girl. Thus, I wonder, what triggers the unseen rape (still haven't seen it)...

On 9/4/2018 at 11:42 PM, Invidiam said:

I wonder, what triggers the unseen rape (still haven't seen it)...

The unseen rape is a fallback for the SL scene failing to fire. If SL scenes are working you are unlikely to see the unseen version.

Looking at the log from your broken game FMEA was using the fallback as it couldn't pass the Player Actor to SL (?mod order changes) As it was not able pick up the Player it also couldn't apply the unconscious effects.

50 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

The unseen rape is a fallback for the SL scene failing to fire. If SL scenes are working you are unlikely to see the unseen version.

Looking at the log from your broken game FMEA was using the fallback as it couldn't pass the Player Actor to SL (?mod order changes) As it was not able pick up the Player it also couldn't apply the unconscious effects.

Okay, thank you for the answer ! And good job for this mod !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Can´t seem to register the Kynes Blessing Mod . Its Option is always greyed out although i have it installed. I even reinstalled it.

-Aki

I'm not sure what you are referring too - FMEA has no MCM code that detects Kynes Blessing, if you mean the Parasitic Intruder entry under enchantments it requires Estrus Chaurus.

5 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I'm not sure what you are referring too - FMEA has no MCM code that detects Kynes Blessing

What Mod is it then ? I believe in the Alchemy  MCM Menu theres an Option for some kind of parasite.

Edit: Ill just take a look myself. Maybe it was some other Mod. I don´t remember

• 2 months later...

Hey, guys.

I have been away from Skyrim modding for a while. I just returned and added FMEA to my mod list. I wanted to ask a question about the alarm.

Does the alarm cause an effect around the character, or otherwise alert distant guards? I picked my way through suspicious lock in Helgen. Now guards in Whiterun are slapping me with 500 septim bounty, exactly 07:00 at morning.

I am asking, because I am unsure if this is intended behavior, or if my game game is somehow bugged by FMEA or POP department.

If someone knows, then that information would be good to have. I don't plan to continue playing the game, before I get an idea what is working correctly what might not.

Thank's for the mod, Bane Master. I have been enjoying the game with it. This is the only thing that I haven't been able to figure out yet.

18 minutes ago, Morferous said:

Hey, guys.

I have been away from Skyrim modding for a while. I just returned and added FMEA to my mod list. I wanted to ask a question about the alarm.

Does the alarm cause an effect around the character, or otherwise alert distant guards? I picked my way through suspicious lock in Helgen. Now guards in Whiterun are slapping me with 500 septim bounty, exactly 07:00 at morning.

I am asking, because I am unsure if this is intended behavior, or if my game game is somehow bugged by FMEA or POP department.

If someone knows, then that information would be good to have. I don't plan to continue playing the game, before I get an idea what is working correctly what might not.

Thank's for the mod, Bane Master. I have been enjoying the game with it. This is the only thing that I haven't been able to figure out yet.

I've never had FMEA put a daily bounty on me... perhaps you have a mod that puts a tax on you for being in town such as Sexlab Adventures?

4 minutes ago, sapho888 said:

I've never had FMEA put a daily bounty on me... perhaps you have a mod that puts a tax on you for being in town such as Sexlab Adventures?

That isn't the case. Maybe explained myself poorly.

I started from Helgen, after initializing game and mods from ASLAL cell. There was one lock in Helgen, which seemed to have alarm, but I (seemingly) picked it without problem.

My character slept in Riverwood and headed toward Whiterun next morning. I get the bounty of 500 septims, when I enter to area. It seems to tick itself at 07:00. Guards come after my character, yelling "Thief." Only data in Papyrus logs was about FMEA lockpicking quest. This is why I asked, if alarm uses an lasting effect, or is just a single shot call in the script.

There are no other 500 septim bounties in my MCM. It could be that POP is messing up. I had disabled it's random bounty system and the bounty is always exactly the 500 septims, which is set as a bounty for lockpicking in FMEA.

37 minutes ago, Morferous said:

That isn't the case. Maybe explained myself poorly.

I started from Helgen, after initializing game and mods from ASLAL cell. There was one lock in Helgen, which seemed to have alarm, but I (seemingly) picked it without problem.

My character slept in Riverwood and headed toward Whiterun next morning. I get the bounty of 500 septims, when I enter to area. It seems to tick itself at 07:00. Guards come after my character, yelling "Thief." Only data in Papyrus logs was about FMEA lockpicking quest. This is why I asked, if alarm uses an lasting effect, or is just a single shot call in the script.

There are no other 500 septim bounties in my MCM. It could be that POP is messing up. I had disabled it's random bounty system and the bounty is always exactly the 500 septims, which is set as a bounty for lockpicking in FMEA.

This is FMEA and is working as intended 

Glad you are enjoying the mod :)

Spoiler

Tripping an alarm triggers a detection event in a 500' radius and also gives you a bounty of 500 gold for criminal damage with the local crime faction, you can set the criminal damage bounty level in the MCM if you wish.

If you are in an area with no crime faction (wilderness, most dungeons etc.) then you get no bounty.

7 minutes ago, pym said:

I'm confused by this as well. The OP says: "SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing for the FMEA dimensional parasite effect"

RECOMMENDED

Estrus Chaurus+ 4.22+
Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced 3.53+
Simple Slavery 4.6+
Prison Overhaul Patched V3.51
Learn Alchemy From Recipes - so you don’t have to eat ingredients to learn them!
SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing for the FMEA dimensional parasite effect

3 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

RECOMMENDED

Estrus Chaurus+ 4.22+
Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced 3.53+
Simple Slavery 4.6+
Prison Overhaul Patched V3.51
Learn Alchemy From Recipes - so you don’t have to eat ingredients to learn them!
SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing for the FMEA dimensional parasite effect

That's the section I was referring to, yes. :)  But above it sounds like you are saying Kyne's is not used?

I'm not sure what you are referring too - FMEA has no MCM code that detects Kynes Blessing, if you mean the Parasitic Intruder entry under enchantments it requires Estrus Chaurus.

Maybe "dimensional parasite effect" in the Recommended section is referring to something other than the Parasitic Intruder entry under enchantments? Or maybe EC+ is needed to enable the option, but then Kyne's is used additionally if it is installed?

Thank you for your generosity and patience. I don't have any experience with EC or Kyne's (or FMEA yet - I'm still working through some of the same install issues a few others have posted)

1 minute ago, pym said:

That's the section I was referring to, yes. :)  But above it sounds like you are saying Kyne's is not used?

Maybe "dimensional parasite effect" in the Recommended section is referring to something other than the Parasitic Intruder entry under enchantments? Or maybe EC+ is needed to enable the option, but then Kyne's is used additionally if it is installed?

Thank you for your generosity and patience. I don't have any experience with EC or Kyne's (or FMEA yet - I'm still working through some of the same install issues a few others have posted)

You need EC installed for the Parasitic Intruder to  occur.  If you also have Kyne's installed then you get an additional surprise when attacked by the Parasitic Intruder.

2 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

You need EC installed for the Parasitic Intruder to  occur.  If you also have Kyne's installed then you get an additional surprise when attacked by the Parasitic Intruder.

Thank you for clarifying that for me. I do like surprises. :) 

I'm new to FMEA, and I've installed v1.393. Most (but not all) of the MCM options are starting off at 0 or false, and the difficulty dropdown isn't populating with options for me.

Thank you for providing the source files in the download. I'm new to Skyrim scripting as well, but looking in fmea_mcmscript.psc, I see where the difficulty strings get populated when updating to version 8 of that script, but I don't see them being set anywhere else or in any of the other script files. This is the case for many other settings as well - they look like they will only get initialized if the user is updating to a specific version. Since I'm starting off with version 9 of that script, could this be why most of my settings are 0, false, or missing - should OnConfigInit include initial values for all the settings that were added over time to OnVersionUpdate?

I'm encountering some unexpected behavior that may be related to these missing values:

- the flowering spriggan option/weight is enabled, but I don't have SD+ (I don't have EC+ either and the options that I understand to be related to EC+ are properly disabled)

- when I pick a flower that I have an allergy to (I think that's what's happening), my chest tightens and then I immediately feel fine. Perhaps the duration of the effect is zero because my uninitialized difficulty dropdown is setting fmea_difficulty to an invalid value.

Thanks for any help. Apologies for wasting your time if I'm misunderstanding all of this.