narses03 Posted December 26, 2016 Posted December 26, 2016 hi, one short question: do this mod have to be installed manualy, or can i use a modmanager? i have no problem with manualy installation, but i prefere mod managers to not loose the overfiew (if you use far over 300 mods with nearly 250 plugins this is realy a thing ^^)
henteei Posted December 26, 2016 Posted December 26, 2016 Is it possible to make a patch for requiem? I cant seem to make it work as it says its a custom race.
Guest Posted December 26, 2016 Posted December 26, 2016 hi, one short question: do this mod have to be installed manualy, or can i use a modmanager? i have no problem with manualy installation, but i prefere mod managers to not loose the overfiew (if you use far over 300 mods with nearly 250 plugins this is realy a thing ^^) I can try to create a BSA version, it's just that I'm had problems with it before, but I'll see what I can do. Is it possible to make a patch for requiem? I cant seem to make it work as it says its a custom race. What do you mean it uses custom races? I've never used requiem before, but are you saying that it dosen't support my mod because my mod uses NPC with custom races? If so... I'll look into it and try to make a patch.
narses03 Posted December 27, 2016 Posted December 27, 2016 hi, one short question: do this mod have to be installed manualy, or can i use a modmanager? i have no problem with manualy installation, but i prefere mod managers to not loose the overfiew (if you use far over 300 mods with nearly 250 plugins this is realy a thing ^^) I can try to create a BSA version, it's just that I'm had problems with it before, but I'll see what I can do. Is it possible to make a patch for requiem? I cant seem to make it work as it says its a custom race. What do you mean it uses custom races? I've never used requiem before, but are you saying that it dosen't support my mod because my mod uses NPC with custom races? If so... I'll look into it and try to make a patch. would be awsome. i want to try this mod out, but as i said, with that many mods, a mod-manager is absolutly nessesary
henteei Posted December 27, 2016 Posted December 27, 2016 hi, one short question: do this mod have to be installed manualy, or can i use a modmanager? i have no problem with manualy installation, but i prefere mod managers to not loose the overfiew (if you use far over 300 mods with nearly 250 plugins this is realy a thing ^^) I can try to create a BSA version, it's just that I'm had problems with it before, but I'll see what I can do. Is it possible to make a patch for requiem? I cant seem to make it work as it says its a custom race. What do you mean it uses custom races? I've never used requiem before, but are you saying that it dosen't support my mod because my mod uses NPC with custom races? If so... I'll look into it and try to make a patch. Yes thats right.
Z0mBieP00Nani Posted January 14, 2017 Posted January 14, 2017 This sounds interesting. Any chance of making a male Riekling follower instead of a female one, or rather making a male follower an option?
CrazySloth Posted January 14, 2017 Posted January 14, 2017 I actually like this mod, so many anime and barbie looking followers can get tiresome, I need some uglyness in my life. Now I can say that my wife is a hagraven and I wouldn't be lying.
Yuni Posted January 19, 2017 Posted January 19, 2017 This error repeats endlessly in my Papyrus when using your mod. @_@ I like the mod a lot though. [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].GenericRaceController.proxyRaces() - "GenericRaceController.psc" Line 77 [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].RieklingRaceController.OnInit() - "rieklingracecontroller.psc" Line 41[01/18/2017 - 11:19:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"stack: [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].GenericRaceController.proxyRaces() - "GenericRaceController.psc" Line 77 [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].RieklingRaceController.OnInit() - "rieklingracecontroller.psc" Line 41[01/18/2017 - 11:19:00PM] Error: Cannot call doProxyRace() on a None object, aborting function callstack: [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].GenericRaceController.proxyRaces() - "GenericRaceController.psc" Line 77 [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].RieklingRaceController.OnInit() - "rieklingracecontroller.psc" Line 41[01/18/2017 - 11:19:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"stack: [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].GenericRaceController.proxyRaces() - "GenericRaceController.psc" Line 77 [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].RieklingRaceController.OnInit() - "rieklingracecontroller.psc" Line 41[01/18/2017 - 11:19:00PM] Error: Cannot call doProxyRace() on a None object, aborting function callstack: [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].GenericRaceController.proxyRaces() - "GenericRaceController.psc" Line 77 [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].RieklingRaceController.OnInit() - "rieklingracecontroller.psc" Line 41[01/18/2017 - 11:19:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"stack: [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].GenericRaceController.proxyRaces() - "GenericRaceController.psc" Line 77 [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].RieklingRaceController.OnInit() - "rieklingracecontroller.psc" Line 41 It's literally 17K lines of error since I try to go near WakWak's island. Edit: Holy crap. I go inside the Bear Cave and everything is weird darkness with splotchiness and steam. Then I toggle night eye and the world goes blindingly white. I have NO idea what is going on here. I can't open the bear corpse, even if I use 'openactorcontainer 1', and I can't pick up the bag even if I TCL to toggle collissions and fly over it.Wakwak is VERY hot, but something is very broken and I don't know what. Have a second papyrus too. Edit 2: Nope, those papyrus errors start spamming thousands of lines before I even go NEAR raven rock. Excellent mod, but I don't think I can use it right now. The papyrus logs bloom worrisomely large rather fast. I'm pretty sure the problem is with WakWak, because of the papyrus error, so I'll double check the install requirements, but I thought I was fine. Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.0.log
Guest Posted January 19, 2017 Posted January 19, 2017 This error repeats endlessly in my Papyrus when using your mod. @_@ I like the mod a lot though. [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].GenericRaceController.proxyRaces() - "GenericRaceController.psc" Line 77 [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].RieklingRaceController.OnInit() - "rieklingracecontroller.psc" Line 41 [01/18/2017 - 11:19:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2" stack: [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].GenericRaceController.proxyRaces() - "GenericRaceController.psc" Line 77 [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].RieklingRaceController.OnInit() - "rieklingracecontroller.psc" Line 41 [01/18/2017 - 11:19:00PM] Error: Cannot call doProxyRace() on a None object, aborting function call stack: [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].GenericRaceController.proxyRaces() - "GenericRaceController.psc" Line 77 [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].RieklingRaceController.OnInit() - "rieklingracecontroller.psc" Line 41 [01/18/2017 - 11:19:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2" stack: [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].GenericRaceController.proxyRaces() - "GenericRaceController.psc" Line 77 [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].RieklingRaceController.OnInit() - "rieklingracecontroller.psc" Line 41 [01/18/2017 - 11:19:00PM] Error: Cannot call doProxyRace() on a None object, aborting function call stack: [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].GenericRaceController.proxyRaces() - "GenericRaceController.psc" Line 77 [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].RieklingRaceController.OnInit() - "rieklingracecontroller.psc" Line 41 [01/18/2017 - 11:19:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2" stack: [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].GenericRaceController.proxyRaces() - "GenericRaceController.psc" Line 77 [RieklingRaceController (9C02979F)].RieklingRaceController.OnInit() - "rieklingracecontroller.psc" Line 41 It's literally 17K lines of error since I try to go near WakWak's island. Edit: Holy crap. I go inside the Bear Cave and everything is weird darkness with splotchiness and steam. Then I toggle night eye and the world goes blindingly white. I have NO idea what is going on here. I can't open the bear corpse, even if I use 'openactorcontainer 1', and I can't pick up the bag even if I TCL to toggle collissions and fly over it. Wakwak is VERY hot, but something is very broken and I don't know what. Have a second papyrus too. Edit 2: Nope, those papyrus errors start spamming thousands of lines before I even go NEAR raven rock. Excellent mod, but I don't think I can use it right now. The papyrus logs bloom worrisomely large rather fast. I'm pretty sure the problem is with WakWak, because of the papyrus error, so I'll double check the install requirements, but I thought I was fine. I'll try and clean the mod some more tomorrow since it probably has some things that aren't necessary, but it's probably related to Racecompability. It might be a dependency, I don't know
Yuni Posted January 19, 2017 Posted January 19, 2017 That's a link to Being a Guard. 0_0 But I'll download whatever it is.
pushto Posted January 19, 2017 Posted January 19, 2017 Any way you can convert wak wak's appearance to that of chak chak?
Guest Posted January 19, 2017 Posted January 19, 2017 That's a link to Being a Guard. 0_0 But I'll download whatever it is. Lol! Sorry. ---> Race Compatibility I basically merged it with this mod... ---> Immersive Playable Riekling so, anything it requires is likely part of the reason.
Yuni Posted January 19, 2017 Posted January 19, 2017 That's a link to Being a Guard. 0_0 But I'll download whatever it is. Lol! Sorry. ---> Race Compatibility I basically merged it with this mod... ---> Immersive Playable Riekling so, anything it requires is likely part of the reason. I updated Race Compatibility, which is the only real requirement of Immersive Playable Rikeling, and it still bugs. I will try installing IPR (immersive playable Rikeling) tomorrow and see if it helps. '3' Still, kinky mod though.
Guest Posted January 19, 2017 Posted January 19, 2017 That's a link to Being a Guard. 0_0 But I'll download whatever it is. Lol! Sorry. ---> Race Compatibility I basically merged it with this mod... ---> Immersive Playable Riekling so, anything it requires is likely part of the reason. I updated Race Compatibility, which is the only real requirement of Immersive Playable Rikeling, and it still bugs. I will try installing IPR (immersive playable Rikeling) tomorrow and see if it helps. '3' Still, kinky mod though. You won't likely need it after I delete all the functionality from that mod, so if you could just hold off for a bit. It's late though so I'm gonig to sleep.
Guest Posted January 20, 2017 Posted January 20, 2017 1.01 Beta Fixed: Removed Immersive Playable Rieklings from mod.Fixed: Spells.Fixed: Updated Class.Fixed: Removed unnecessary scripts.Fixed: Bear spawn. Added: BSA version hi, one short question: do this mod have to be installed manualy, or can i use a modmanager? i have no problem with manualy installation, but i prefere mod managers to not loose the overfiew (if you use far over 300 mods with nearly 250 plugins this is realy a thing ^^) I can try to create a BSA version, it's just that I'm had problems with it before, but I'll see what I can do. Is it possible to make a patch for requiem? I cant seem to make it work as it says its a custom race. What do you mean it uses custom races? I've never used requiem before, but are you saying that it dosen't support my mod because my mod uses NPC with custom races? If so... I'll look into it and try to make a patch. would be awsome. i want to try this mod out, but as i said, with that many mods, a mod-manager is absolutly nessesary I've added a BSA version. It's the second link.
narses03 Posted January 20, 2017 Posted January 20, 2017 cool, i will try it out. thx for making the bsa-version!
narses03 Posted January 20, 2017 Posted January 20, 2017 hmm, strange. my mod manager is telling me that the files are corrupted so he can`t install it. so i took a look into the downloaded file and there is only the bsa and the esp in it. is this how it should be? or what else could be wrong?
Guest Posted January 20, 2017 Posted January 20, 2017 hmm, strange. my mod manager is telling me that the files are corrupted so he can`t install it. so i took a look into the downloaded file and there is only the bsa and the esp in it. is this how it should be? or what else could be wrong? This is why I don't make BSA's... To be honest I have no clue. I might just have to do it again. Maybe you need the bsl file? I'll reupload it shortly.
j6from304 Posted January 20, 2017 Posted January 20, 2017 When I try to install manually it says "enter password for the encrypted file Maiden Raven 1.01/Data/MaidenRaven.esp in archive Maiden Rave 1.01 Loose.rar" Any idea what's happening? Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Edit:Same thing happens when installing via MO
narses03 Posted January 21, 2017 Posted January 21, 2017 hey, i downloaded your reuploaded version (i think you did that), and it seem to have worked. i installed it via mod manager with no problems, so i will try your mod out in the next few days. big thank your efforts in fixing the bsa version.
Guest Posted January 23, 2017 Posted January 23, 2017 When I try to install manually it says "enter password for the encrypted file Maiden Raven 1.01/Data/MaidenRaven.esp in archive Maiden Rave 1.01 Loose.rar" Any idea what's happening? Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Edit:Same thing happens when installing via MO The password is: Hagraven hey, i downloaded your reuploaded version (i think you did that), and it seem to have worked. i installed it via mod manager with no problems, so i will try your mod out in the next few days. big thank your efforts in fixing the bsa version. Np. I'm happy I finally figured it out. Do you have anything planned for Melka? Well, probably not anytime soon, but I will add more dialogue eventually. I have basically 10 followers with each race being different, so I wanted to make follower specific quests which only they can do. She's going to be one of them, but I'm also going to add more voiced dialogue for any of my non-voiced follower mods if she uses any lines.
WarsunGames Posted March 18, 2017 Posted March 18, 2017 I wanted Female Rieklings for immersion purposes an I did not expect this.
Guest Posted March 26, 2017 Posted March 26, 2017 Please, make cratures with these exotic appearances as standalone followers. I would love ... as sex partners! Or enemy faction to capture as slaves *)) I love your creativity !!! (sorry my bad english)
Gelubir Posted September 20, 2017 Posted September 20, 2017 i wanna seepictures someone pls give me a link =( 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now