[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

I'm a bit of a Sims 4 noob, so a little clarification, please. Do I need to do anything with the WW Body Selector, or can I leave it alone?

Related, with Better Body installed, do I need to choose Native in Body Selector to get it to work?

BB is not compatible with WW Body Selector, the mod hasn't been updated for a long time, I'm not sure if it can work properly at all. You should better search the answers in BB topic.

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

BB is not compatible with WW Body Selector, the mod hasn't been updated for a long time, I'm not sure if it can work properly at all. You should better search the answers in BB topic.

Well, hmph. I'd cleaned out my mods folder on the assumption that BB did work. Guess I need to clean it up again. :(

And how about the chance system with your mod? Is leaving the Body Selector in WW okay?

where is the skin details section? none of these r showing up neither is my wicked whims itself. where do they show up at? i imagined wicked whims would be an option in the interaction choice popup but nothings there. got the new updated files n ran the install file itself so should be no complications. maybe is this y its not showing up is there some mysterious section i dont know about? also questions on the files wild_guy says to download cmars female packages. wouldnt they override wild_guys female default or nipples or wicked whims files on those? which takes precedence? booty bounce doesnt show up anywhere either. i feel like im missing a section. i got the fitgirl repack of the deluxe edition its fairly new. an older version wasnt showing any mods. it didnt even have a pool tool. so im assuming i got an older version or something yet its fairly new n alot of other mods r working correctly so idk. any ideas?

40 minutes ago, buccisky said:

where is the skin details section? none of these r showing up neither is my wicked whims itself. where do they show up at? i imagined wicked whims would be an option in the interaction choice popup but nothings there. got the new updated files n ran the install file itself so should be no complications. maybe is this y its not showing up is there some mysterious section i dont know about? also questions on the files wild_guy says to download cmars female packages. wouldnt they override wild_guys female default or nipples or wicked whims files on those? which takes precedence? booty bounce doesnt show up anywhere either. i feel like im missing a section. i got the fitgirl repack of the deluxe edition its fairly new. an older version wasnt showing any mods. it didnt even have a pool tool. so im assuming i got an older version or something yet its fairly new n alot of other mods r working correctly so idk. any ideas?

They are in= Face/skin details. this is not a default replace mod, you have to add them.

If you use Nisa's Wicked Perversion's, you can type the cheat= nisa.wildguy 50  the number is the percentage of body details it will add to the sims in your game.

You can change the number to your liking.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Latuda said:

wild_guy' Thanks for the update !      Did we have to remake the nipples  of existant sims ?

Actually there wasn't update today otherwise I would make a special post about it. I just edited the file download a little but the LL engine automatically regards any file editing as an update.

5 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Actually there wasn't update today otherwise I would make a special post about it. I just edited the file download a little but the LL engine automatically regards any file editing as an update.

I see sorry !  :lol:

On 3/20/2019 at 7:52 PM, Reitanna said:

I was sick and tired of all my sims walking around with dildos and wearing ridiculous outfits.

12 hours ago, Starburst123 said:

This is such a great quote.

10 hours ago, cyberlon said:

Agreed, Starburst123, but I also tire of elders running around showing off their tits, too!

I'm working on it. Feel free to post your opinions, preferences, and thoughts here;

On 12/17/2017 at 11:11 PM, wild_guy said:

Unfortunately it's impossible to create an independent slot we may only use existing slots by duplicating them. But you can change the used slot by yourself via Sims4Studio:

Hide contents

111.thumb.jpg.37c835c2ac9226b8edbd753f1c211e49.jpg

i have problem your pubic hair is not compatible with another overlay i use. But if I want to change the slot I have to find it first. 

I open Sims Studio and then? I have no idea how this will work. When i click on CAS Override it shows me a list with all game objects. but there is neither the overlay i use nor your overlays to find. if i click on custom, the whole list is empty. How do I open your overlays to be able to edit them? 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

1 hour ago, G315t said:

i have problem your pubic hair is not compatible with another overlay i use. But if I want to change the slot I have to find it first. 

I open Sims Studio and then? I have no idea how this will work. When i click on CAS Override it shows me a list with all game objects. but there is neither the overlay i use nor your overlays to find. if i click on custom, the whole list is empty. How do I open your overlays to be able to edit them? 

You should not launch S4S itself, you have to open the package file via S4S, that one that you want to edit.

Right click on the package file-> Open with-> Choose a program...->S4Studio

48 minutes ago, ToxSync said:

Hi, I saw you recommended Cmar's Anatomy mod, but their site is gone/unaccessible. Is there another mod that you can recommend or is there somewhere else I can get the mod?

Hmm, I just tried the link from the topic and it works, the site is ok.