[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

LL Update

• Added 5 types of small nipples.
  • Added 3 types of medium nipples.
  • Added 5 new types of vagina.
  • Improved 1 vagina type (swatch 8).
  • Fixed alien tags for default versions according recent game changes.
  • Updated MC Dresser Custom Definitions config file to include new details.
  • Updated MC Dresser Custom Definitions README file with update instructions.

Screenshots are here and here.

Edited by wild_guy
5 hours ago, WolfRider4594 said:

Thanks for the update. Can I use it with Myobi Eve v9 for WW use ? I downloaded your update of Cmart body so I have more variety for female body shape. But I'm not sure both won't conflict.

You can use it with any female body as long as you like how FBD textures look with it (some meshes may distort FBD textures).
As for conflicts, the only restriction here is you can have only one default version, so obviously it makes sense to have it for your favorite body. You can have as many non-default versions as you like and they won't conflict.

Thanks for the answers.

I like Myobi Eve's top. It makes breasts more full and rounder. The kind of breasts, irl, that make difficult to look at the women's eyes and that you can't help to feel it with your hand.? But I haven't tried your updated FBD and your update of Cmart's body, yet.  I didn't play yesterday. Between the Rugby World Cup and the FNL there  was no time left for the Sims 4.?

1 hour ago, lorivn said:

For a long time I used the "Hiroki Better Body Mod", to make the transition to this, what do I have to do? Just delete his folder and put the FBD in my mods folder?

These mods have different purposes. Better Body adds body mesh (model/shape) and FBD adds texture details for a body mesh. So deleting BB is not required, you can use FBD with any body mesh, of course if you like how they look together (textures may look different with different body meshes and some meshes can even distort them becuse of poor compatibility).
To install FBD, yes, you need to copy FBD folder into your Mods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, sinistrera said:
hey man, you made a great mod, I just miss more sims using body details like veins, tan lines and nipples,
is there any way to force it on all possible sims??[Including predefined Sims like Laura Goth]
It's a bit annoying to add in 200 sims manually :P

Unfortunately no, sims get body details applied automatically only when they are generated by the game or when they age up, this is how MC Custom Definitions work, you can only adjust the chance of that.

14 hours ago, sinistrera said:
hey man, you made a great mod, I just miss more sims using body details like veins, tan lines and nipples,
is there any way to force it on all possible sims??[Including predefined Sims like Laura Goth]
It's a bit annoying to add in 200 sims manually :P

Nisa's mod has a command for this actually. It's listed under optional requirements.

• 3 weeks later...

Love this mod, thanks so much.  The wild_guy Nipples.package doesn't seem to be working in my current game build though.  Are there any usual suspects for files that would conflict with this one, or cause it not to work?

Edit: found the problem: aprisimsChinDimples.package

Edited by EvilUncleEd
On 1/1/2024 at 3:15 AM, AaronLocke98 said:

it doesnt work. cannot edit anything on body no matter what i do. installed correct so dont try saying its not. dont waste your time people

Excuse me LOL! WTF? 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for asking again but i realy want to fix my problem with the default female nude skin.

I testet with only the default skin and a nocensor mod without WW. The default skin was working for all women.

Than i add only WW and with WW installed the default female nude skin bottoms (butt and vag) only still working for adult women.
Teens, young adults and elders have no default skin bottoms after adding WW.

Would be nice if someone can help me with this.

Edited by Lilalaune28
54 minutes ago, Lilalaune28 said:

Than i add only WW and with WW installed the default female nude skin bottoms (butt and vag) only still working for adult women.
Teens, young adults and elders have no default skin bottoms after adding WW.

There was a similar issue described here a while ago, you can try to search in the thread. I can't remember what was the exact reason there, but if you say that adding WW only breaks this, I can assume that the problem is in the mod loading order. FBD must load before WW to override similar resources. In case this is the reason, keeping the mod files in the "FBD" subfolder should do the job.