[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

3 hours ago, procian said:

Funny thing is I'd been using a renamed wildguy body details folder ever since I started using ww which was 2-3 years ago.....didn't even think of that being the problem + I totaly missed turbodrivers post on the subject....D'OH!!!!!

It's takes a pretty big person to step up and publicly admit when they were wrong. Props to you and don't feel bad. We're all human.

There's probably a good lesson here somewhere for people. If you're having problems with your mods and the vast majority are having the same problem, then it's likely the mod's fault. But if you have people who are reporting that everything works fine, then you might want to consider the fact that there's something wrong with your setup instead of blaming the mod. (Not directing that at you personally. That's just a general statement).

I'm glad this situation got sorted out.

10 hours ago, merkle said:

Fortunately, W is near the end of the alphabet, so I have everything loading before it.  I guess to be safe I could rename the folder "zzWickedWhimsMod".?

To complain about a broken WW afterwards? The name Turbo created is critically important to WW and he forbade changing it.
Sometimes it's worth reading the instructions, I guess.

9 hours ago, BatDood said:

It's takes a pretty big person to step up and publicly admit when they were wrong. Props to you and don't feel bad. We're all human.

There's probably a good lesson here somewhere for people. If you're having problems with your mods and the vast majority are having the same problem, then it's likely the mod's fault. But if you have people who are reporting that everything works fine, then you might want to consider the fact that there's something wrong with your setup instead of blaming the mod. (Not directing that at you personally. That's just a general statement).

I'm glad this situation got sorted out.

I must be well in the lead for the D'OH!! of the year award....lmfao

45 minutes ago, procian said:

If you use sims4studio you can flag tattoos for random via my cc.....

Yes, but tattoos never get applied randomly, even when flagged to do so. I'm guessing EA (because you know how smart those guys are) made tattoos never apply randomly, so that sims don't wind up with random tattoos when generated, instead of just making none of the tattoos random. wild_guy initially made his mod as tattoos thinking that way, because that makes sense. Unfortunately, EA often doesn't do things that make sense.

6 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Yes, but tattoos never get applied randomly, even when flagged to do so. I'm guessing EA (because you know how smart those guys are) made tattoos never apply randomly, so that sims don't wind up with random tattoos when generated, instead of just making none of the tattoos random. wild_guy initially made his mod as tattoos thinking that way, because that makes sense. Unfortunately, EA often doesn't do things that make sense.

That's weird then....I have seen npc sims with tattoos in my game....

On 1/13/2021 at 10:43 AM, merkle said:

I'll bet lots of people didn't know about mods loading alphabetically

On 1/13/2021 at 10:11 AM, wild_guy said:

you may get mods not working if you break the loading order when it matters.

And then throw on top of that that macs load in their own semi reversed order, I had loads of fun getting @wild_guy 's  blur remover working on a mac. All his "parts" work fine on mac in the FBD folder, except the FemaleDefaultNudeSkin, still trying to figure out what to rename, or where to put it to get it in the right order.

10 hours ago, Veoly said:

To complain about a broken WW afterwards? The name Turbo created is critically important to WW and he forbade changing it.
Sometimes it's worth reading the instructions, I guess.

TD is pretty clear about putting WW in a subfolder, mainly because scripts are only recognized one folder deep.  I haven't seen anything about renaming the folder.

1 hour ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I always wondered why EA made so poor set of game setting while they could make a lot of them to allow users to fine tune the game how they like. For example I hate when club gathering begins automatically when my sim just visit a club gathering lot, why couldn't they make a setting to disable that. And so on...

3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I always wondered why EA made so poor set of game setting while they could make a lot of them to allow users to fine tune the game how they like. For example I hate when club gathering begins automatically when my sim just visit a club gathering lot, why couldn't they make a setting to disable that. And so on...

There's a mod by LittleMsSam in her Random Small Mods that disables auto club gatherings. I've been using it for a long time without issues and it does exactly what it's supposed to do. But I totally understand what you're saying though. It's always left up to modders to fix things with this broken game.

44 minutes ago, BatDood said:

There's a mod by LittleMsSam in her Random Small Mods that disables auto club gatherings. I've been using it for a long time without issues and it does exactly what it's supposed to do. But I totally understand what you're saying though. It's always left up to modders to fix things with this broken game.

Oh, thanks, I use a part of Turbo's club improvements mod to disable auto gatherings but it seems to work not very good or maybe not the way I need. I'll try LittleMsSam's mod then.

can someone help me fix this?! my sim literally has no vagina and the nipples are looking weird! i tried better body and wild guy female body details at the same time, then removed one, still the same, then removed the other, still the same and idk what to do (i know there is a vagina skin detail but my sims used to have one without having to use it, and i have no skins on my sim or default skins)

01-15-21_4-14-37 PM.png

What folder are his body details in? you need to keep them in the folder they come in (FBD) or else ww will load first and override his details....I had the same problem because I put his stuff in a folder called wildguys skindetails in my mods folder ;)

Renamed the folder to FBD and bigo problem solved :D

On 12/14/2020 at 4:38 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

I've been using NisaK's Wicked Perversions just for that reason. It lets you apply details to current and new NPCs via the computer. You can set the percentages for;

- Nipples

- Pubic Hairs

- Tan Lines

- Breast Veins

- Eye Lashes (not part of this mod)

For some reason it doesn't have vaginas. I set all my percentages to 100%, because wild_guy already set up the mod with percentages. I also use a cheat code built into the mod;

nisa.wildguy force 100

It applies FBDs, the way wild_guy made it to work (including vaginas), to existing sims. The "100" means 100% of existing NPCs, but you can change the number to whatever you want.

Is the nisa.wildguy force 100 code correct? When I use it vaginas are not added to sims.

Nisa's percentages appear to work for nipples, tan lines and breast veins (sometimes), and appears to apply to NPCs when they load into a lot. I tested by waiting for 10 female sims to spawn into the neighborhood in a fresh save. I used nisa.wildguy force 100 before the sims started spawning in, and then used it again while they were in the neighborhood.

Doesn't matter whether the sim was initially off the lot or in the lot already - vaginas were not applied. I wonder if it's just that the odds of them being picked at random was set to low. However, when randomness was working properly several years ago I remember having a diverse set of vaginas show up (but back then I think vaginas/pubic hair had the same slot) - this leads me to believe this isn't the case.

Does it take some time to apply? Is there something else I'm missing? I noticed that nisa's percentages menu references a version of FBD from 2019 that is no longer available...

@keksdik I haven't actually played since August, IIRC. I'm pretty sure it worked back then. I've done a few tests in three different games, and I get the same results as you. It seems to have stopped working since the last time I played. Honestly, wild_gut made the vaginas, but it's Nisa's code. The best person to ask is Nisa herself. She can look into it and fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 10:09 AM, wild_guy said:

Hey! Thanks for the report. I just came back home from holidays so I didn't try new WW yet. I'll look into it, thanks.

Hello Wild_Guy, I'm Cheryl from Patreon or whatever my name is over there. I was Gold, now Silver.  ? You told me to send my pics to you. I'm bad with exact detail names of stuff. I used your small Vagina for over a ear or even two or three. It was great and so are your top boobs. The boobs are still perfect. My game crashed at the end of Nov and I havent been able to use the small vagina with very small details. I only have the other ones. I was going to use them, but they bugged me too much so I just have a small round blob of hair and you can see a very fine line for the V.  I was surprised to see anything. can I attach pics here? or should I write you? Here she is with all your stuff. The lighting isn't isn't great around her V area. I do have a pic of the thinnest new ones, but it's blurry. I'll try to take anther pic. Here is the Vagina she was using. The small one, 2 row, 3rd from left.  I can't use anymore. Here is the pic of it in CAS. It was there, but still not working.  Thanks!

09-16-20_11-38-45 PM (2).png

CAS PIC 20201205_204622.jpg

41 minutes ago, NewbieSim4 said:

Hello Wild_Guy, I'm Cheryl from Patreon or whatever my name is over there. I was Gold, now Silver.  ? You told me to send my pics to you. I'm bad with exact detail names of stuff. I used your small Vagina for over a ear or even two or three. It was great and so are your top boobs. The boobs are still perfect. My game crashed at the end of Nov and I havent been able to use the small vagina with very small details. I only have the other ones. I was going to use them, but they bugged me too much so I just have a small round blob of hair and you can see a very fine line for the V.  I was surprised to see anything. can I attach pics here? or should I write you? Here she is with all your stuff. The lighting isn't isn't great around her V area. I do have a pic of the thinnest new ones, but it's blurry. I'll try to take anther pic. Here is the Vagina she was using. The small one, 2 row, 3rd from left.  I can't use anymore. Here is the pic of it in CAS. It was there, but still not working.  Thanks!

Hey! First of all the detail you show me in CAS is not vagina, I may be wrong but it looks like some outdated version of pubic hair. So I would advice to remove the mod and redownload and reinstall it because if you have one outdated detail, other details may be outdated as well. Also make sure you don't have any other outdated FBD files somewhere in your mods. Ideally, you should have the separate "FBD" folder with mod files within your Mods.

• 2 weeks later...