• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

im using skyrim se and when i download all of the versions the game does not work. the only one that does is the jail house but it has many missing textures. i have all the required mods. any help?

Edited by 0mega369
  • 1 year later...

Hello!I  hope someone is still here after all these years lol. I just downloaded this and it's super cool. but I'm wondering how one gets out of jail? I can wait, but no one comes down to the dungeon level, and I can't break out because it requires a key. I can use the equipment and have the bonds but nothing happens because it's just my character down there. Any idea how to get out or trigger events to get out? 

Also, I think someone asked this a while ago, but was wondering if you insert yourself into one of the gags will other npcs come to play with you or do you just idle there until you're done? And further how come no one goes down to the basement level? It's pretty lonely being down there alone lol

Thanks for any help! I love the mod :)