I think you can have a try, I put the only one stock there exactly to a free place, I had Prison overhaul by creating that stuff in mind. But that´s not checked out...the prison is simply now the Tower. But maybe the player´s inventory disappears...this happens consequently using Maria Eden if you are released OFF slavery: After that all my inventory is AWAY!...Normally the inventory of the gamer should wait inside the two small boxes that are at the base of the Tower, left to the stairs:-)))

Interested, if POH will work, please have a try...tomorrow I´ll upload a new Version with a working navmesh...some NPC´s don´t be able to surround the Tower and collidate to the walls, don´t Panic...I have edited that. (watch the pic...because of stuff like that we are in probs with this....argh...she´s exactly OVER the barrier of navmesh...!!!)

Does the cage jail work with or effect the prison overhaul and patches mod?

post-1454928-0-69769400-1484606185_thumb.jpg

hi t.ara,

sweet mod you constructed there, i like the new bannered mare a lot, especially in combo with ME or devious framework + DFS

only one thing bugs me,

your mod makes all tavern npcs in all taverns dance the pole dance,

at first it was pretty funny, but the constant crazy dance breaks all approach attempts from other mods like devious framework or deviously enslaved

the poor tavern guys n girls just cant stop dancing, even if they interact with my char.

the devious framework "call for help" function gets totaly bugged from this pole-dance-o-madness

is that a load order issue or are those npcs just happy to show of their new poledance skills? :)

Hi, this is a mess with the external animations made possible by fnis...the vanilla handling is not working herewith. I handled those animations to be set as idles...that sadly doesn´t work. Normally the Dances are set to one shot. But I can stop them only by an alternative Animation or by a cell reset (if you go thru a load door or Exit or enter a cell)...so I will delete the stuff soon and go back to vanilla Dances (there are some simple Dances)...I don´t like to begin with scripting for this 4 Dances so far, because I am concentrated on other stuff.

Please await an update and don´t be disappointed if that Dances will be switched off again.

Thx for Response:-)

hi t.ara,

sweet mod you constructed there, i like the new bannered mare a lot, especially in combo with ME or devious framework + DFS

only one thing bugs me,

at first it was pretty funny, but the constant crazy dance breaks all approach attempts from other mods like devious framework or deviously enslaved

the poor tavern guys n girls just cant stop dancing, even if they interact with my char.

the devious framework "call for help" function gets totaly bugged from this pole-dance-o-madness

is that a load order issue or are those npcs just happy to show of their new poledance skills? :)

Hi, this is a mess with the external animations made possible by fnis...the vanilla handling is not working herewith. I handled those animations to be set as idles...that sadly doesn´t work. Normally the Dances are set to one shot. But I can stop them only by an alternative Animation or by a cell reset (if you go thru a load door or Exit or enter a cell)...so I will delete the stuff soon and go back to vanilla Dances (there are some simple Dances)...I don´t like to begin with scripting for this 4 Dances so far, because I am concentrated on other stuff.

Please await an update and don´t be disappointed if that Dances will be switched off again.

Thx for Response:-)

hi t.ara,

only one thing bugs me,

No worries, i keep an eye on all of your mods and try new updates till i find one that gets sticky in my load order.

Loverslab mods are always a bit experimental and sometimes i get bored if all works right away ;D

@ t.ara

Quote: "Jaxons Positioner is on my red-list (Trouble -maker) if trying new animations or furnitures."

Whats the deal? I never use it but it is required for ME. Did you remove it as a dependency?

I really like the mod. It does work well with ME with a couple exceptions. The Pillory had to go. It was causing all kinds of problems with ME scripted follow events.

I moved it here.

TESV_2017_01_24_19_16_29_43.jpg

I cant figure out what is going on here.

TESV_2017_01_24_19_12_32_35.jpg

In CK everything is placed correctly but this is what I see in game.

Also this. I have another mod that conflicts with Skyrim Project Optimization so I get missing meshes, floating books and the like. Still haven't found a workaround. Could that be the issue here?

TESV_2017_01_24_19_13_16_69.jpg

And finally, thanks for giving me an excuse to get rid of that damn fire pit! I hated that thing.

TESV_2017_01_24_19_12_11_26.jpg

I had to delete the railing. I don't know how to move the markers so NPCs will view it as a wall or what not. If you could advise I would like to keep it that way.

Come on man gotta have pervert row!!

All in all great start, can't wait to see where this goes, but I will be getting rid of the spiky grass. It ruins my aesthetic immersion LOL!!!

Edit: I was wondering why no NPCs will sandbox in the basement then I saw you renamed all the markers. Is that why? Kinda empty down there.

are you aware that you have a perma wall in the basements area. its the one that is blocking the way to the room with the torture poles.

i found the chain after spending some time looking around and i used the chain and ofcourse i see a form of door drop to its open position but despite this there is no open doorway. the only reason is was able to get inside was because i turned of collision to pass through the wall. 

anyway i just thought given that its your mod you would want to know so you can rectify it in the next update

• 2 weeks later...

A good place to enjoy Maria Eden!

I Have experienced the following problems :

- Triggers don't recognize in which stage of the building you are. This cause many problems with Maria's quest : the NPC is lost and search for a location he/she can't find because it's on anaother stage.

- Nice addition with the two guards women who are able to train you as a whore, but, see problem above, they go to the wrong stage of the house and then they are lost.

- The main stage (where Hulda is) is too crowded, while the others are mostly deserts. I don't know if it's possible to force the NPC to use all the new space?

Otherwise, the stripping pool is a very nice addition, and very helpfull when you get stuck with a restraining device.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am really busy with some different stuff in between as far I can spend my free time here modding. If I Change the AI of the NPC´s around the vanilla game, the NPC´s get in visual and gameplay Problems...I won´t touch the vanilla gameplay so far. That´s no stage(s), that´s the radius of the Setup of AI. As I found out in my modding past, the bannered mare is very sensitive to be modded. From the today´s Point of view, I would not repeat stuff like this.

The perma-wall is no perma wall...this effect may be caused by a wall that´s invisible, an colision from an older Installation. The "secret dorr" is in my mods fully working and absolute functional like it was intended to work in the plans of  BETHESDA. But they seemed to stop the "secret - way" out of the Dragons-reac in the past - pity:-))

You may deinstall the mod and re-install the last stand-alone-Version again. Whiterun Brothel has 4 secret doors built-in !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi I am having a slight problem. I downloaded the lastest verzion of the mod (6.0), cagejail, and playground light. I noticed that when I have all three activated, the basement part where all the furniture is at is not there. There is a rack where the stairs used to be. Then when I only have 6.0 activated the furniture in the normal building is gone and the only the first part of the basement is there. Did I do something wrong with installing these?

• 3 months later...

Would it be possible for npc’s and pc of course, to be stripped naked when they enter any of the devices?  Also, what about if the player puts his or her self in one of the devices, to make it randomly lock for either a period of in game time or X number of times being used by NPCs?

I am not a Modder so I don’t know if this would be possible.

Asmondar.

btw love the mod.

• 6 months later...

So I’m not sure if anybody else had this problem with the Whiterun Exterior mod but I seem to have a big gaping hole where the marketplace ought to be. The fountain pool is just a big water pit and the ground, along with the texture, is gone completely. Which is a crying shame because I absolutely love what you did to spruce up Whiterun. I’m not sure if there’s anything I’m running that might conflict with the mod besides Slaverun but I can try and post a mod list later on.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
3 hours ago, RandomPhail said:

Does this mod work with Skyrim SE? And by extention: Do MOST oldrim mods that only really involve animations work with Skyrim SE? Because that would be nice to know o.o

Not working straight out of the box. The gamebryo-file-contence is different and animations have (mostly) to be "updated". Depends on the way, the animations have been created. I always choosed a sort output for animations, which work on SE and on Oldrim.

If a mod is not containing gamebryo-files and animations and scripts, the chance is well, that this mod works also for SSE. 

This MOD i also prepared for Skyrim SE in a slightly different way and it´s called "Whiterun Immersive Sexual Playground" as far I remember...you can easily download and install it and with zap 8, the most items will work. I´d not like to go more into detail about SSE and I hope you will have fun with it:-)

On 11/25/2017 at 5:10 AM, asmondar said:

Would it be possible for npc’s and pc of course, to be stripped naked when they enter any of the devices?  Also, what about if the player puts his or her self in one of the devices, to make it randomly lock for either a period of in game time or X number of times being used by NPCs?

I am not a Modder so I don’t know if this would be possible.

Asmondar.

btw love the mod.

stripping naked is a nice option for an additive furniture-featured script. I guess I can add such a function soon to ZAP.

On 6/19/2018 at 10:01 AM, twsnider1138 said:

So I’m not sure if anybody else had this problem with the Whiterun Exterior mod but I seem to have a big gaping hole where the marketplace ought to be. The fountain pool is just a big water pit and the ground, along with the texture, is gone completely. Which is a crying shame because I absolutely love what you did to spruce up Whiterun. I’m not sure if there’s anything I’m running that might conflict with the mod besides Slaverun but I can try and post a mod list later on.

this is caused, if the well -part is missing somehow-maybe you can verify the contence of the mesh-folder manually and compare it with the download.

On 10/26/2018 at 5:55 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Hmmn. Posted here earlier in the week but it appears to have disappeared.

FYI the mod works quite happily with JK's Skyrim LITE and Noble Skyrim.

Okay, I have this inn and the room below it. What am I supposed to do? Who is supposed to be using it?

Thanks.

This is a location mod, you can sometimes downstairs see different visitors of the inn, they use some frnitures and later disappear again, the girl-guards are sleeping downstairs but also do visit the upstairs-area....I learned a little with this mod to create new NPC and give them small tasks-there´s also an own jail build-in. If you kick the guards, they will def. put you in jail-this can be very much boring, as here you have TO WAIT for freedom. They own also to the faction and if you steal something, -probably the same will happen with you. One girl can be also your follower, they do have custom hairs and that all was quite succesful working, if I think about this now. You also can play very much perfect inside of this walls with MARIA EDEN PROSTITUDE.

If you like to play M.E.P there´s but a FIRST choice: "Whiterun Brothel"  - old but perfect with maria eden....maria eden, addressed with the correct clothing is coming perfect there, because the girls will also start independently and parallel with the "eden" functions....you can be wipped as a slave and same time it can happen, that this whipping scene is running two times with NPC´s aside...I had there 12 girls so far and there´s a lot of action...the brothel mod has been very much perfect with ZAIRA´s mod and I made it specially for (myself) and for spreading out the functions of MEP.

I want to say that this sort of mod is ideal for some suiting quest-mods-nothing else.

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

This MOD i also prepared for Skyrim SE in a slightly different way and it´s called "Whiterun Immersive Sexual Playground" as far I remember...you can easily download and install it and with zap 8, the most items will work. I´d not like to go more into detail about SSE and I hope you will have fun with it:-)

Oh, is Whiterun Immersive Sexual Playground just the same as this mod but updated? xD I wish I knew about this earlier.

I already have Bannered Mare Playground installed on SSE (and it's working fairly well btw), but is it safe to uninstall Bannered Mare Playground and replace it with Whiterun Playground? Or would that break the game and the mod?

19 minutes ago, RandomPhail said:

Oh, is Whiterun Immersive Sexual Playground just the same as this mod but updated? xD I wish I knew about this earlier.

I already have Bannered Mare Playground installed on SSE (and it's working fairly well btw), but is it safe to uninstall Bannered Mare Playground and replace it with Whiterun Playground? Or would that break the game and the mod?

hi, you can easily exchange them:-)