Why do russians always feel compelled not to use english and pretend the whole world copes with their badly understandable letters & language?

It's like with special effects in movies. You only notice that there are special effects in the movies if they are badly-made.

Same here. There are a lot of Russians who just talk in English, and you never even know that they're Russan. Like me, or MaikCG, both now working hard to crack Fallout 4 animations.

I just felt a bit offended, thats all :) Russian is a great language, as well as English.

No, skoro każdy może pisać po swojemu  to i ja to zrobię. Język polski też jest piękny.

A co do wyglądu mi się podoba. Ale wydaje mi się , że powinno się pisać po angielsku jak wszyscy.

Well, if anyone can write their own way to and I will. Polish language is also beautiful.

As for the look I like. But it seems to me that you should write in English like everyone else.

Yeah, LL is an international modding forum, so it would be easier if everyone will write in english, or duplicate message in native-language and in english. At least to be polite.

LL - международный форум, так что будет как минимум удобнее, если все будут писать на английском (хотя бы с помощью переводчика), или дублировать текст на родном языке и на английском. Хотя бы чтобы соблюдать вежливость к тем, кто не понимает наш язык.

Taking 10 seconds to " translate " the post in your browser seems to be impossible for some.  The author decided to share his or her preset so perhaps thanking them for that first before you flame them for the language would be more suitable?   Seriously it takes less then 10 seconds to right click and choose " translate " in google chrome. 

Taking 10 seconds to " translate " the post in your browser seems to be impossible for some.  The author decided to share his or her preset so perhaps thanking them for that first before you flame them for the language would be more suitable?   Seriously it takes less then 10 seconds to right click and choose " translate " in google chrome. 

3mLydMU.jpg

They are on the end trying to communicate with the rest of the forum - which is speaking english!

You said it yourself, it takes "10 seconds to translate the post". Why don't they do it? Why does the majority have to adapt to the minority? Your logic makes no sense dude.

If we go by your logic, the forum would be spammed with all posts in different languages. Go figure out WTF even a title means if you're shown a list of thread titles in 50 different languages.

Willkommen im babylonischen Sprachwirrwarr und viel Spaß beim Übersetzen meines Posts den ich explizit nicht auf Englisch geschrieben habe, weil du mich dazu ermuntert hast es meinen Mitmenschen schwerer und nicht einfacher zu machen. :)

Back on topic: while I certainly appreciate the sharing of the nice looking preset, I would also prefer it if the description was using a more international language. In fact, I'm not sure if the word "Няшка" in the title is a name or just a word with a meaning I'm not aware of (its translation starts with a non-capital letter).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3mLydMU.jpg

They are on the end trying to communicate with the rest of the forum - which is speaking english!

You said it yourself, it takes "10 seconds to translate the post". Why don't they do it? Why does the majority have to adapt to the minority? Your logic makes no sense dude.

If we go by your logic, the forum would be spammed with all posts in different languages. Go figure out WTF even a title means if you're shown a list of thread titles in 50 different languages.

You'd think this is obvious. But people just can't be a normal, social and assertive human being.