5 minutes ago, Halleaon said:

For those who were using the version with my modified dialogue before, here is the new version now also with the modified dialogue and fewer typos~ (just install over the latest 1.1 version and allow the esp to overwrite. (this is the modified esp only))

SexLab_RelationshipDialougeSystem_v1.1_Halleon Edits.zip

Thanks for your work! I added the link to your post to the OP, so people can find it easier^^

14 hours ago, Guffel said:

That turns out to be a difficult task to get the creatures out of the system... I already narrowed it down a lot with conditions, but that a different mod breaks RDS' filter can always happen.

They are fully compatable. The similar name is unlucky, but technically these mod are completely different :)

Good to know, thank you. Gonna try it out now.

On 11/4/2016 at 5:52 PM, Guffel said:

View File

RDS

Relationship Dialogue System

[...]

The technical section:

Hide contents

[...]

At (-8|8), the upper right corner, the NPC will ask to become friends with benefits. If you accept a sex animation will start.
The NPC gets saved as Friend with Benefits. Every 24 hours (MCM) RDS checks for close FWB and they approach you for sex. You can
also ask them any time for it or end the agreement. 

[...]

View File

[...]

Hi, just pointing out a possible typo here in your OP which got me confused. 

-> In the technical section you mention (-8/8)  is the upper right corner but shouldn't this be upper left corner (friends with benefits) ?

It would be great if the NPCs could play too. For example if player had a mood/affection/arousal which could be modified by how NPCs behave based on chosen preferences. Then based on these values the player could be forced to accept certain propositions (although of course they could just tab out, but it is for RP).

That would make for cool scenarios where it's risky to talk to cunning people at a bar, because you might get seduced.

3 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

It would be great if the NPCs could play too. For example if player had a mood/affection/arousal which could be modified by how NPCs behave based on chosen preferences. Then based on these values the player could be forced to accept certain propositions (although of course they could just tab out, but it is for RP).

That would make for cool scenarios where it's risky to talk to cunning people at a bar, because you might get seduced.

@Guffel I hope you don't mind I wrote a patch to (partially) implement this idea. I will put it here, and if you want me to I will delete it.

Changes are:

1. Dialogue with NPCs can increase your arousal depending on their behavior. There is an added MCM page with options to set coefficients of an equation like this: M*(AX + BY + C). Each player turn, this value is calculated using the MCM coefficients and the X,Y values of the dialogue system. If it is positive, it is added to player arousal (can't decrease). Good future improvement could be to make this threshold at 0 MCM configurable.

2. There is an MCM configurable arousal threshold (default 101). The "Refuse his/her offer" dialogue options have a new condition - if player arousal is at or above this value, only "accept" is available.

So an example: Your character gets a bit aroused by nice people who don't flirt with him/her. You can set B = 1, A = 0.25, C = -2, M = 1. Then an NPC with a friendly attitude who isn't flirting (Y =4, X = 1) will give a small arousal boost each turn (4 + 0.25 -2 = 2.25). Another example: Your character gets very turned on by abuse, sexual or not. You can set B = 1, A= 0, C = -6, M = 5. Then if X >= 6 you get no arousal bonus, but if X = -7 you gain 5 per turn, if X = -8 you gain 10 per turn...

Another example: You don't want to use the mechanic at all. (Why install the patch?) You can set M to 0 (it is 0 by default).

Technically M is redundant but it makes it easier to think about.

Important to note that exposure gain is also modified by SLA's exposure gain rate since I use that API. Meaning if you have modifications to that they will apply here (some DD items), also on default settings the rate is 2.0 so all values from these equations are modified by 2.

SL_RDS_Patch.7z

On 11/12/2018 at 1:32 PM, Shinobi556 said:

Hi, just pointing out a possible typo here in your OP which got me confused. 

-> In the technical section you mention (-8/8)  is the upper right corner but shouldn't this be upper left corner (friends with benefits) ?

Yes you are right. It is of course the upper left corner^^

11 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

@Guffel I hope you don't mind I wrote a patch to (partially) implement this idea. I will put it here, and if you want me to I will delete it.

Changes are:

1. Dialogue with NPCs can increase your arousal depending on their behavior. There is an added MCM page with options to set coefficients of an equation like this: M*(AX + BY + C). Each player turn, this value is calculated using the MCM coefficients and the X,Y values of the dialogue system. If it is positive, it is added to player arousal (can't decrease). Good future improvement could be to make this threshold at 0 MCM configurable.

2. There is an MCM configurable arousal threshold (default 101). The "Refuse his/her offer" dialogue options have a new condition - if player arousal is at or above this value, only "accept" is available.

So an example: Your character gets a bit aroused by nice people who don't flirt with him/her. You can set B = 1, A = 0.25, C = -2, M = 1. Then an NPC with a friendly attitude who isn't flirting (Y =4, X = 1) will give a small arousal boost each turn (4 + 0.25 -2 = 2.25). Another example: Your character gets very turned on by abuse, sexual or not. You can set B = 1, A= 0, C = -6, M = 5. Then if X >= 6 you get no arousal bonus, but if X = -7 you gain 5 per turn, if X = -8 you gain 10 per turn...

Another example: You don't want to use the mechanic at all. (Why install the patch?) You can set M to 0 (it is 0 by default).

Technically M is redundant but it makes it easier to think about.

Important to note that exposure gain is also modified by SLA's exposure gain rate since I use that API. Meaning if you have modifications to that they will apply here (some DD items), also on default settings the rate is 2.0 so all values from these equations are modified by 2.

SL_RDS_Patch.7z

Hi^^ Interessting idea :) I had the idea to have the PC gain arousal when the NPC uses flirty lines, but I didn't think as dynamic as your formula. But I think it might be a bit difficult to set up for everyone. I think creating presets would be a good thing to make it more convinient. I like the idea in general and will leave your patch here for everybody who wants to give it a try.

But your second example doesn't seem to add up... Did you confuse X with Y ? And I think B must be negative to give a positive result with a negative Y value (with is basially the complete abuse area) ?

Maybe I can utilize someting from your work into the new version^^ 

I still have plans for the future development of this mod, and will post on overview of my ideas soon :D

><

Guessing this isn't actually a virus, but both Halleaon and Bobbert6996's links are making avast popup a warning and block the site. Can still download stuff normally through the main pages, so unsure what's going on here. Assuming that there's not actually any problem, and that this is just Avast being weird, but wanted to know if anyone else's having issues with their anti-virus on forum links like that?

5 hours ago, Guffel said:

Hi^^ Interessting idea :) I had the idea to have the PC gain arousal when the NPC uses flirty lines, but I didn't think as dynamic as your formula. But I think it might be a bit difficult to set up for everyone. I think creating presets would be a good thing to make it more convinient. I like the idea in general and will leave your patch here for everybody who wants to give it a try.

But your second example doesn't seem to add up... Did you confuse X with Y ? And I think B must be negative to give a positive result with a negative Y value (with is basially the complete abuse area) ?

Maybe I can utilize someting from your work into the new version^^ 

I still have plans for the future development of this mod, and will post on overview of my ideas soon :D

Yeah please use whatever you want from mine for the next version if you like it, will be much easier for me because I won't have to remake the patch in CK each time. Let me know if you need me to refactor something or rename something to make it easier. You're right, I did mix up the example.

1 hour ago, dult said:

><

Guessing this isn't actually a virus, but both Halleaon and Bobbert6996's links are making avast popup a warning and block the site. Can still download stuff normally through the main pages, so unsure what's going on here. Assuming that there's not actually any problem, and that this is just Avast being weird, but wanted to know if anyone else's having issues with their anti-virus on forum links like that?

I can download them both fine...but I'm not using avast.

17 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Yeah please use whatever you want from mine for the next version if you like it, will be much easier for me because I won't have to remake the patch in CK each time. Let me know if you need me to refactor something or rename something to make it easier. You're right, I did mix up the example.

I can download them both fine...but I'm not using avast.

Yeah, looks like the problem's with avast, and forum links from this website(not general download links from the pages themselves), and not the files. Checked out a few other places on the lab and had similar issues.

On 11/15/2018 at 11:15 PM, Yamiji said:

I downloaded 1.1, but the player is still always put in female position and NPC arousal doesn't seem to change. That's on fresh save I made to check the mod out.

Same here, also when i get the message "npc is aroused by that" actually arousal drops. Fresh save 

Thought I'd share - I really like 0SA and 0Sex.  Quite immersive and with RDS, it is a great combo.  The attached will animate through 0SA and 0Sex (built a basic plan for the kissing "scene" but the others are contolled by yourself.  No need for sexlab nor sexlab aroused (built a very primitive RDS_aroused in it).  You do need 0Sex and 0SA.  Also, I was only playing around with this on SE.  Guffel, feel free to remove if you don't like.  I found tweaking the mod to 0SA/0Sex to be far simpler than I expected.

Also, don't install the 0Sex RDS with the Sexlab RDS.  Included a 0SA/0Sex patch (fixed a couple of things and adding a automated kissing scene plan).  Quite script load friendly.

Edit 11/21/2018 - There are now 5 automated kissing "scenes" (Rds_OSexScenes.psc).  Also, how much "arousal" is based on the PCs speechcraft vs the NPCs speechcraft (that was the only mechanical thing I had tweaked).

Files and basic "how to" below.

Making a scene is surprisingly easy and there are some events that are raised (I'm using the following one to integrate Rds in: RegisterForModEvent("0SAA"+actorFormId+"_ActraEnd", "Finished"))

Scene creation:

Actor[] actro = New Actor[2]
        actro[0] = domActor
        actro[1] = subActor

string[] newScene = osa.makeStage()

string myPlan = ""

myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Wait,4")
        myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Warp,0MF|Sy6!Sy9|Ap|St9Dally+01Ho") ; Standing Dally |+ Hands on
        myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Go,0MF|Sy6!Sy9|Ho|St9Adore") ; Adore | Affection
        myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Warp,0MF|Sy6!Sy9|Em|St9AdoreEmb+01Emx") ; enter embrace
        myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Wait,2")
        myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Go,0MF|Sy6!Sy9|Em|St9AdoreEmb") ; adoring embrace
        myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Warp,0MF|Sy6!Sy9|Em|St9AdoreEmb+01Km") ; enter kiss
        myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Wait,2")
        myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Go,0MF|Sy6!Sy9|Em|St9AdoreKm") ; adoring kiss
        myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$Wait,8")
        myPlan = osa.plan(myPlan, "$EndScene")

osa.setPlanString(newScene, myPlan)
        osa.setActors(newScene, actro)
        osa.setModule(newScene, "0Sex", "0MF|Sy6!Sy9|Ap|St9Dally", loc)
        osa.start(newScene)

</SPOILER>

0Sex RelationshipDialougeSystem.7z

0SA Patch.7z

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question.  If I read the front page properly this mod assigns a sexuality to each NPC the first time you meet.  Doesn't SexLab also assign a sexuality to each NPC?  I suppose it doesn't matter too much, just curious as I'm about to give this mod a try for the first time.